• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Probably could have just PM'ed a mod about it. Now this thread will turn into a mess
    Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning *******
    I would delete this quickly...
    I've learned my lesson.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Can you ban someone for having a Chainsmokers avatar?
    I hope you're just making a joke

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Can you ban someone for having a Chainsmokers avatar?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Okay Wayne thanks for your reply. I send you a message soon about another "problem" I have

I'm so sorry that someone missunderstood my meaning about the f word. Also sorry if I offended someone with a word I didn't mean. It is more meant like "stupid people". Because when you translate it to german you also get "Blödmann" which was the word I meant! Blödmann --> "Dumba*s" or "Stupid fool" when you write it on google translator. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Yup, I think he just really doesn't know the meaning of it.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Probably could have just PM'ed a mod about it. Now this thread will turn into a mess
    Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning *******
    Yeah now that it reminds me, the only thing I really disliked about him with the JB drama was calling people that..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning faggotts
    Phoenixx - you chose to engage with the two posters you are so openly bashing repeatedly and just continued a pointless, back and forth argument with plenty of expletives when you should really have known better. You then chose to moan about them outside of the topic, when you were as much to blame for the discussions. You also chose to refer to another poster as a "fag-got", a word which you've just repeated now.

If you want to discuss this privately, then feel free - but it shouldn't be a subject for this topic.

You must also understand that the "f" word is deeply offensive to some people - the only reason why you aren't now permanently banned is because I genuinely don't believe you understand the offence it potentially causes. Read: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/casey-cav ... 11324.html - please don't use it again.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Not sure what went on last week, but please don't use words like faggots. Something like that is enough to get you banned.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    I think its fair to say MusicRecords was joking with that post

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning idiots

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    ^im no moderator but I see no reason to ban you again, you simply want explanations and that's fair enough imo welcome back
    Well Wayne banned me for no reason. Maybe he will do now permaban for no reason.

Oh and thank you for this in the fashion thread:

Glad Phoenixx is banned right now, he'd be shitting all over this right now especially since he didn't like the coat I wore in vienna last week
    Thank you. And welcome back, PhoenixX :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^im no moderator but I see no reason to ban you again, you simply want explanations and that's fair enough imo welcome back

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    STATEMENT:

Dear UKMIX,

I don‘t care if I get banned after posting this or not. I just want to say something. Something what is bothering me since a few months. Especially in the last two months, there are a few members, I don‘t wanna tell any names, that obviously trolling or don‘t get any rules here. I got banned for THIS reason. Also for „Stanning”. I didn‘t do anything of that. I ALWAYS said that I like the artist we were talking about. And a few of those „trollers” try to tell me which artist is better than the other ones. I sent a few proofs that the one artist is better / more successful than the other one. We have always spoken about JUSTIN BIEBER. We only compared him to others. I always said the truth. And I always fighted against these trollers and annoying guys. You all know which persons I mean. I fighted for this because I care about the familiar circumstances we have here. The Admins/Moderators watch this and ban the wrong persons together with these which really have been posting annoying shit. I need a statement why. I also don‘t get the ban for BlankSpace. He posted ONLY TWO replies in the thread I am talking about. And WE have been ALL been BANNED WITHOUT any WARNING! Is this fair? Really, is this fair???

I always tried to make this place to a better one. But if everybody want to watch this site going straight down because a few noobs are annoying and don‘t get any warning because they did something wrong then I can‘t help changing anything.

As I said before I don‘t care if I get a permaban, for posting this. I honestly don‘t hope so.
    But if it happen, I wanna say thank you to the friends I‘ve found here, thank you for almost five years. Five years enduring me here

Thank you for the nice moments we shared together

And maybe this is the end... Goodbye

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    So, there

viewtopic.php?p=6409293#p6409293" target="_blank

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Aaaaand done. I dig it, even tho I left my one month long beard, so I look like those Muslim preachers if you know what I mean. I just aged 10 years, too.
    Pic please

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Aaaaand done. I dig it, even tho I left my one month long beard, so I look like those Muslim preachers if you know what I mean. I just aged 10 years, too.
    When you call my name, it's like a little ...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Pic please

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I hate when people make a post about someone's old avi because then it's not funny anymore

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    In other news, does anyone else think Chained to the Rhythm is trash or just me?
    I love it. In fact, it just one of the few songs I've liked this year so far.
    Same, I disliked it at first but it is definitely a grower, not my favourite Katy song, but not bad.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Now get yourself an umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh and recreate Hold Up.
    Not a single missed oportunity to drop some Bey promo, slay!

Originally posted by Carbon
    Chasing a tram along the street and then right when about to catch it, a bunch of stuff falls out of my backpack while the tram full of people is watching me during all of this. Did I mention it was raining? So a tram full of ppl watching me chase it, drop half my bag in a puddle, collect it all in the rain and miss the tram. #killme
    YAAAAAHSSS sista, at least you made someone's day.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    In other news, does anyone else think Chained to the Rhythm is trash or just me?
    I love it. In fact, it just one of the few songs I've liked this year so far.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    You shaved it already or still thinking about it?
    Halfway thru, but damn my hair machine is old and it takes ages, so I am making a pause now, tho looking all Frankenstein.

Thanks for support, I already feel confident or whatever, I am almost embarrassed of myself for feeling like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X