X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIfan
    replied
    Bruno Mars video was everything!!!!

Right now I'm enjoying him a d the Kpop band Exo.
    They can all get it.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    You guys know that feeling when you had a date and you really like the guy but you know you just won't fit together, but you wanna be friends with him but don't know how to act from now on

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    My husband says he's less stressed since he stopped smoking. He was always checking out where he could smoke when we went somewhere. And always watching the clock to see if it was almost time for his break.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    You can eat healthy all you want, doesn't change the fact your lungs are black!

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Someone can smoke outside and the taste will still be stuck down my throat an hour later. If there is a smoking section in a building, you can still smell it!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    There used to be a smoking section in airplanes
    Good old days

There's one bus to Serbia where you smoke in the back part lmaoo

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    There used to be a smoking section in airplanes

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Just for notice, I do know smoking is bad, but most people do something unhealthy. At least I eat very healthy, don't drink much etc

Also, those pics on packs are funny, not only they don't bother me, but I also find them stupid. My toes won't fall of from tobacco only ffs.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    You can buy it with 16 on Austria, but witho ciggs machines everywhere, you just need someone bank card to buy them.

They wanna mive the limit for 18 yo, but what is tragic is that they used YOLO as a moto for kids to not smoke, I mean, way to do it wrong

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Hugo
    It makes me sad when I see parents smoking around their own kids.
    Or when they're pregnant :(
    It's really good to just go cold turkey when pregnant, so its okay to smoke few during pregancy, it will have zero effect.

Btw how about yall dont go to smoking areas? Let me smoke inside if I want and yall have nonsmoking ara most of the time, I just hate it tbh. Don't go to smoking clubs, restaruants etc, it's not like you're forced. M-a-rite, yes I am, tnx

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    Also why would anyone start smoking now? I mean I can understand people years ago, not knowing everything about them but it's proven now, everyone know! I'll never understand why anyone, whatever age, would take up such a stupid pointless habit now.
    I'd say it's understandable when you're a teenager. Teenagers are reckless and it's in their nature to go against what's right, that's how you develop your persona, by making mistakes. The problem is when people can't make the jump into adulthood.
    I do think in general a lot of people have stopped smoking, I feel like it used to be so much more common in old times, so I guess at least there's progress
    Yeas it was! My dad told me once even the teachers at school used to smoke, and on tv, and there used to be glasses with cigaterettes on the table for the guests at birthdayparty's and stuff. Crazy, how things have changed!

Yeah that's true! My family have a restaurant and I rem meet as a kid being told to put the ash trays on all the tables before opening
    There were people in my year at school smoking when we were 11/12, it's scary looking back at it.
    Smoking around kids is disgusting, it's banned here to smoke in a car with anyone under 18. I remember my aunt and her husband doing it with their 4 kids in the car

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Also why would anyone start smoking now? I mean I can understand people years ago, not knowing everything about them but it's proven now, everyone know! I'll never understand why anyone, whatever age, would take up such a stupid pointless habit now.
    I'd say it's understandable when you're a teenager. Teenagers are reckless and it's in their nature to go against what's right, that's how you develop your persona, by making mistakes. The problem is when people can't make the jump into adulthood.
    Maybe I skipt being a teenager then. When I know something isn't right, I'd never do it, not even when I was a teenager. Maybe I am too much of a thinker.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    I do think in general a lot of people have stopped smoking, I feel like it used to be so much more common in old times, so I guess at least there's progress
    Yeas it was! My dad told me once even the teachers at school used to smoke, and on tv, and there used to be glasses with cigaterettes on the table for the guests at birthdayparty's and stuff. Crazy, how things have changed!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Or when they're pregnant :(

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I don't remember being such a stuck-up when I wasn't a smoker
    #sorrynotsorry
    I'd say you're pretty stuck-up and cocky already tbh

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    *yawn* y'all are so extra
    Just don't yawn in front of us if you've been smoking...smokers breath is the worst
    Their clothes is even worse.
    Omg totally and thats another bad thing I see in some places in Vienna, going to a fancy restaurant and since smoking is allowed indoors, not only will you be uncomfortable eating but your nice clothes will have a smoke smell afterwards
    Yes this is the worst! Thank god smoking was banned inside here! My mum use to smoke sometimes doing our laundry, our clothes smelled of smoke half the time, it was disgusting!

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I don't remember being such a stuck-up when I wasn't a smoker
    #sorrynotsorry

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Just don't yawn in front of us if you've been smoking...smokers breath is the worst
    Omg totally and thats another bad thing I see in some places in Vienna, going to a fancy restaurant and since smoking is allowed indoors, not only will you be uncomfortable eating but your nice clothes will have a smoke smell afterwards

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I kinda like the aftersmell of smoke in some case, but that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I was just talking about this yesterday with my office husband - he says when he sees a hot girl smoke, he completely loses interest.

But if she SMELLS like smoke, he thinks she must be kind of freaky, and THAT is hot.

He makes no sense. At least he's pretty.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I mean, I do have a smoker smell, I guess, but I'm not this guy to have that dead-animal-in-my-mouth type of smell, it's disgusting.

Musicr, yeah, ofc, but we don't have to eat all the things we eat, as there are alternatives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X