• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    *yawn* y'all are so extra
    Just don't yawn in front of us if you've been smoking...smokers breath is the worst
    Ewwww, this. Breath of a smoker is the worst smell ever

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I dated a smoker once and I hated it.

I have always wondered though - does it genuinely de-stress? I suppose it's probably just the psychological output of satisfying a craving or addiction. But some of my friends swear by smoking being a great de-stresser.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Just don't yawn in front of us if you've been smoking...smokers breath is the worst
    In the words of a contemporary poet:

I can't wait to smoke them all
    Whole pack like marlboro
    Blow it in your face, blow it in your face
    Blow it in your, blow it in your face

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.
    Eating not healthy is a problem for the one who eats it.
    But smoking is a curse to the people around as well.
    I'm so glad my partner stopped smoking. Inhaling smoke, while I'm not a smoker is far worse than sitting next to someone who's eating unhealthy IMO.
    It not very direct, but what people eat affects us all, the planet etc, that was my point.
    Sis stop, it's getting ridiculous the difference is that people NEED to eat but NOT smoke. All in all smoking is a terrible thing to do and such a turn off and annoying thing for many people

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking.
    No, it's not. Heavy smokers are almost certain to die of myocardial infarction or lung cancer sooner or later. I swear for the 5 heaviest smokers I knew, the death rate was at 100% before they even turned 60. How exactly is industrialized dairy going to kill you? And more importantly, if I drink a glass of milk, is that also going to slowly kill the person sitting next to me?
    I was reaching a bit, but everytime we drink milk or so, it means there needs to be more forest destroyed and made into crop field etc.

I'm just mad everyone is so anti smoking when it"s just one of many bad things in our society
    Milk cows are grass-fed, they don't need corn or crop fields. And most European countries are actually gaining forest area, so this is a non-issue.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.
    I'm so glad my partner stopped smoking. Inhaling smoke, while I'm not a smoker is far worse than sitting next to someone who's eating unhealthy IMO.
    It not very direct, but what people eat affects us all, the planet etc, that was my point.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking.
    No, it's not. Heavy smokers are almost certain to die of myocardial infarction or lung cancer sooner or later. I swear for the 5 heaviest smokers I knew, the death rate was at 100% before they even turned 60. How exactly is industrialized dairy going to kill you? And more importantly, if I drink a glass of milk, is that also going to slowly kill the person sitting next to me?
    I was reaching a bit, but everytime we drink milk or so, it means there needs to be more forest destroyed and made into crop field etc.

I'm just mad everyone is so anti smoking when it"s just one of many bad things in our society

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I've tried both and I found that taking action myself usually yields better results than waiting for god to make people go away or get hit by trucks.
    I'm with you.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I was joking

But I guess it'll help. Is she Habesha?
    Lmaooo I wasn't

Yes she is. Makes it 10x worse.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Just pray EAI. Whenever times get hard for me, I just lift my hands up and get to a praying!! Trust me, just pray and God will take care of the rest!
    I've tried both and I found that taking action myself usually yields better results than waiting for god to make people go away or get hit by trucks.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    You could also sedate her!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    I have a problem that no one could help me with.
    I have this psycho bitch girl that I've been avoiding because she's obsessed with me. She called me 43 times in the past hour and I'm not sure what to do. She came to my apartment door while I was speaking to my room mate, so I ran and hid in his bathroom. He pretended that he was talking on the phone and told her I wasn't home. A normal person would leave my apartment, but nope! She decided to go into my bedroom and refuse to leave until I answered my phone and showed up. She took his phone and tried calling me. Luckily I missed the call. He finally disracted her enough for me to sneak out with some mozzarella sticks and some water and ran to my cousins apartment. My room mate brought my keys that I left and some marinara sauce. She just sent me a text saying that she won't leave my bedroom until I get back. I don't know what the f*ck to do.

Update: She's still calling
    Tell her the truth: you don't want this and to leave you alone, while wishing her the best finding other friends.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I was joking

But I guess it'll help. Is she Habesha?

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Just pray EAI. Whenever times get hard for me, I just lift my hands up and get to a praying!! Trust me, just pray and God will take care of the rest!
    Will do!

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Thank you all for the advice, I swear it helps hearing from other people. I couldn't hold this in. I'll talk to her tomorrow and be very upfront with her. Even if it hurts her. I NEED MY F*CKING LIFE BACK :evil:

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by AlphaMale
    Try to reason with her or show her that you're in love with someone else.
    Pretend you're gay or as a last resort be nasty with her. If nothing works, try talking to her family and show them how crazy she is and that she needs medical help.
    Don't take time to act on it, the more time it passes the more obsessed she gets.
    I feel like that would have worked had she not been so close to my cousins and other family members. She has a huge mouth, so nothing stays between us.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    ^maybe you should seek legal actions? Wow That's not normal and she can't just refuse to leave your flat. It's also a legit reason to feel like you might be in danger of someone who is so obsessive. If you do end up seeing her make sure someone else is there and not you alone
    I don't think she's gonna harm me, and I feel bad for her, that's why I'm afraid to be upfront with her. I was trying to avoid her so that she can get mad at me and back off on her own but instead she got even more obsessed. I've known her since middle school and didn't think that she'd get this crazy. She was telling me how she couldn't live without me and I don't want her to go batshit crazy if I give her the real. Ugh it's a horrible situation. Thank God school is almost over and I can go back to living at home with my parents for the summer. I'm definitely living far away from campus for the next school year.
    You need to be upfront with her. I've been in a similar (less crazy) situation before (I think we've all been), and though I hate to be mean or hurt other people, it's necessary sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    Try to reason with her or show her that you're in love with someone else.
    Pretend you're gay or as a last resort be nasty with her. If nothing works, try talking to her family and show them how crazy she is and that she needs medical help.
    Don't take time to act on it, the more time it passes the more obsessed she gets.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    ^maybe you should seek legal actions? Wow That's not normal and she can't just refuse to leave your flat. It's also a legit reason to feel like you might be in danger of someone who is so obsessive. If you do end up seeing her make sure someone else is there and not you alone
    I don't think she's gonna harm me, and I feel bad for her, that's why I'm afraid to be upfront with her. I was trying to avoid her so that she can get mad at me and back off on her own but instead she got even more obsessed. I've known her since middle school and didn't think that she'd get this crazy. She was telling me how she couldn't live without me and I don't want her to go batshit crazy if I give her the real. Ugh it's a horrible situation. Thank God school is almost over and I can go back to living at home with my parents for the summer. I'm definitely living far away from campus for the next school year.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X