X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAI
    replied
    I have a problem that no one could help me with.
    I have this psycho bitch girl that I've been avoiding because she's obsessed with me. She called me 43 times in the past hour and I'm not sure what to do. She came to my apartment door while I was speaking to my room mate, so I ran and hid in his bathroom. He pretended that he was talking on the phone and told her I wasn't home. A normal person would leave my apartment, but nope! She decided to go into my bedroom and refuse to leave until I answered my phone and showed up. She took his phone and tried calling me. Luckily I missed the call. He finally disracted her enough for me to sneak out with some mozzarella sticks and some water and ran to my cousins apartment. My room mate brought my keys that I left and some marinara sauce. She just sent me a text saying that she won't leave my bedroom until I get back. I don't know what the f*ck to do.

Update: She's still calling

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I also agree, I rarely go to a restaurant but it would definitely make me want to stop eating.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Agree
    I think you confused this thread with my hit one called "Agree or Disagree"

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Agree

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Anyway talking about smoking, Vienna needs to take note of other European cities and ban indoor smoking already. It's such a turn off going to a restaurant that gets amazing food reviews only to sit through a cloud of smoke

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.
    Omg not again
    Dumb analogy
    There's many more things worse than smoking but doesn't make it right or gives it a reason to do it
    Sure maybe people need to eat less industrialized meat but that doesn't justify smoking I understand that one isn't better than the other one...but in any case it's a whole different issue that should be treated separately. At least a nice meal cooked with meat doesn't stink as bad as smoke or is bothersome lol at least it fills your belly with food and not your lungs with smoke

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I have no problem with the smell of smoke, I like it, but I would never do it myself

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    "I'm here for a good time, not a long time..."

- Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by setg1
    I understand how you all feel (the ones feeling old, that is). I'm just 24 (soon to be 25), but I have felt really old for at least a year. I guess it's just a quarter-life crisis. It probably also has something to do with the beginning of a new phase in my life: a few months from now, I'll get my master's degree and it's an all-new situation after that. Recently I have felt really nostalgic, thinking about all the good things from years ago that are now gone. My childhood wasn't perfect (far from it at times), but I wish I had appreciated all the good things more. :(

+1!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Lmao hugo

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    Well if you're planning on living long, you should watch what you're eating and SHOULDNT EVEN SMOKE. Not even a question

But if you don't care about how long you live, you can eat and smoke all you want.
    I know, but everyone acting doctor while eating double fried antibiotics kfc chicken... ch, no ma'am. When society starts trting all the bad food/vice the same, we can talk.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ It is working well to me. I even think it is working better than it used to.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    After taking some time off

UKmix is really slow

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Well if you're planning on living long, you should watch what you're eating and SHOULDNT EVEN SMOKE. Not even a question

But if you don't care about how long you live, you can eat and smoke all you want.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...

Serbisha, that's not allowed on ukmix.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    What I hate is how everyone hates smoking and make it look as this bad thing (I know it is), but then the same people go to fukin mcdonalds, eat trash that is bad for them, animals and enviroment. Same with overly sugary stuff etc. But it's always the smokers being painted as as the worst. #sorrynotsory
    Cigarette smoke is more harmful to other people than anything else on that list. If someone wants to ruin their own health by smoking, I'm fine with that, but passive smoking is a real problem. Alcohol could rival or even beat smoking with regard to harmfulness if we included all the things people do while drunk. I think it's crazy that cigarettes are legal and snus is banned in most countries, it should be the other way around based on the harm caused to other people.

I agree, I do not care what somebody eats or if he drinks a beer in his flat, but I see no reason why I or somebody else who lives in a tower block near a smoker should inhale.

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    Sugar is the real enemy!!
    [youtube:pxb9gy6u]Y647tNm8nTI[/youtube:pxb9gy6u]

If you find time check out this documentary!

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    I love smoking outside. thanks hugo, but I have something else in pink colour, much hotter ooop
    Now sis...

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    What I hate is how everyone hates smoking and make it look as this bad thing (I know it is), but then the same people go to fukin mcdonalds, eat trash that is bad for them, animals and enviroment. Same with overly sugary stuff etc. But it's always the smokers being painted as as the worst. #sorrynotsory
    Cigarette smoke is more harmful to other people than anything else on that list. If someone wants to ruin their own health by smoking, I'm fine with that, but passive smoking is a real problem. Alcohol could rival or even beat smoking with regard to harmfulness if we included all the things people do while drunk. I think it's crazy that cigarettes are legal and snus is banned in most countries, it should be the other way around based on the harm caused to other people.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I love smoking outside. thanks hugo, but I have something else in pink colour, much hotter ooop

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I don't, I really enjoy smoking, it's only true vice.

Pink lungs are hot.

But I never told anyone that their smoking annoys me, I'm not confrontational like that. lol

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I couldn't deal with someone smoking in closed spaces, horrible. But I also hate it when I have to walk behind someone that is smoking and when I go to watch my football team, there's ALWAYS someone sitting next to me smoking the smelliest cigarettes in the world, just because you're outside doesn't mean your smoke dilutes in the air instantly, mister.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Smoking is such a turn-off.
    Definitely. The smell alone gives me a headache. One of my neighbors (don't know which one of them) often smokes inside I hadn't realized someone would actually do that in the year 2017!
    Umm the hell? Why would someone not smoke in their own flat or am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Smoking is such a turn-off.
    I'm happy to live in Austria cu dmoking is pretty much alliwed everywhere (not for long tho).

I don't, I really enjoy smoking, it's only true vice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X