• Nippian93
    replied
    So annoying when somebody is smokingon a stairwell

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Smoking is such a turn-off.
    Definitely. The smell alone gives me a headache. One of my neighbors (don't know which one of them) often smokes inside I hadn't realized someone would actually do that in the year 2017! Every time the stench gets into my apartment, I have to lock myself in the bathroom or at least tuck my nose into my shirt. Being around a person that smells like that would be nothing short of a nightmare!

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Agreed, I couldn't be with someone that did. I did date one before and it was disgusting

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    In my mind I feel much younger than my age, but my body feels so much older

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    I understand how you all feel (the ones feeling old, that is). I'm just 24 (soon to be 25), but I have felt really old for at least a year. I guess it's just a quarter-life crisis. It probably also has something to do with the beginning of a new phase in my life: a few months from now, I'll get my master's degree and it's an all-new situation after that. Recently I have felt really nostalgic, thinking about all the good things from years ago that are now gone. My childhood wasn't perfect (far from it at times), but I wish I had appreciated all the good things more. :(

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Lord!!!

My friend that traveled from Europe and I just got done partying 5 days straight. Plus I had to work each day. Lord!!!

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    You guys are too much.

I'm 37 and still feel young enough to party 3-4 times a week.
    Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssss get it in sis. An inspiration tbh,

I turn 24 in May and I don't feel anyways about it. However my boyfriend turns 27 next month and he swears he acts like this year he has to sign up for AARP or something.

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    Well, that' great!
    I've given up on partying lately. I've been doing it since I was 16 and it kinda got boring for me. I've replaced it with casual nights out

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    You guys are too much.

Face pic please

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    You guys are too much.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied

Don't forget to vote!
    Please click on my sig and vote for your winners!

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    I looked at it the same way you do, but once I finished my college I just turned the new page in my life and it felt like I was starting all over again.
    Looking back at that period that happened five years ago, I feel like it was in a previous life yet I don't feel much older. Strange. I guess the time is relative after all

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I turned 24 a month ago and I'm already feeling like this is the end like, it's no longer my early 20s, it's MID 20s. my college years went by so quickly (and were not used to their full potential). when that same amount of time passes again I will be 30

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    I embrace 30s as the new 20s in my mind
    I do look younger tho'

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by grooveboy
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    im almost 25 but i just started uni so i have untill at least 30 to be young
    I'll be 30 in a month but don't feel that age at all

For some odd reason, turning 23 was quite a huge thing for me. I was like: "Damn, I'm so old"
    I thought you were in your 40s Idk why but I think I keep confusing you for some of the older members

Anyway when I think about it your 30s isn't old at all, I know quite a few people in that age range and they look young yet by that point in their lives they're successful and enjoying it so I guess its what you make of it

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    I'll be 30 in a month but don't feel that age at all

For some odd reason, turning 23 was quite a huge thing for me. I was like: "Damn, I'm so old"

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    You guys probably do not know her but "The Ring" is back in a couple of days
    I think the ban is lifted today
    Is she back ?
    Took me a second to realize who y'all were talking about. I thought you meant

But at this point, I guess the majority would rather have girl who needs a haircut than Dandelion
    He was banned? Didn't notice well Wayne can always extend the ban for a few days...never gonna let him live up that he banned theArmy and I "for 7 days" and somehow that turned into 9

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Phoenixx got banned for a week along with other users

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Don't Forget About Us is aging so much better than I thought it would.
    Don't Forget about us>>>> We Belong Together
    Much better R&B song imo.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Don't Forget About Us is aging so much better than I thought it would.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    At 24 you are as far away from 18 as you are 30.

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Originally posted by Erotica
    When you become 25 then you start feeling old
    yeah. basically. ugh
    Ugh I'm 22 and feel paranoid of turning 23 cause it'll be the start of my "mid 20s"
    I'm 23 and if I wasn't already feeling old, I'd be mad at you for saying this.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I feel 29 (not even 20 tho )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X