X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Aaliyah died days before 9/11. I'm glad she knew the world before 9/11, which changed the landscape and outlook of the world. And I'm glad she passed on in the midst of her career which had yet to peak at the rate the Aaliyah era was going.
    If she was alive today, where do you think her career would have went? I always wondered. I'm assuming she'd be more of an actress than a singer. She'd do really well imo.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Getting a bit tipsy is nothing bad, but why drinking that much that you're getting drunk?

I never understood that thing. I mean most people i know are doing it so they can have fun, but i think it's sad when you can't have fun without alcohol.
    I don't know, I like getting drunk cuz I just loose control and feel free to twerk in the middle of the club, which I'd never do sober. it's like any other drug, intesifies the feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Aaliyah died days before 9/11. I'm glad she knew the world before 9/11, which changed the landscape and outlook of the world. And I'm glad she passed on in the midst of her career which had yet to peak at the rate the Aaliyah era was going.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    ^ That's absolutely true. I think everyone has different definitions of being drunk though

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Getting a bit tipsy is nothing bad, but why drinking that much that you're getting drunk?

I never understood that thing. I mean most people i know are doing it so they can have fun, but i think it's sad when you can't have fun without alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Storyteller haha I can imagine

However since the last weeks have been so heavy, I've decided I need to slow things down a bit the next weeks

Drinking green tea now

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I have to take a few days off, I will be back soon.
    gonna miss your daily updates in the GAD threads! can't wait for you to come back, but meanwhile, have fun and enjoy your time

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Holy **** shit I'm so ditching drunk vaitches dhshajs love tia all hahaha fak
    Saturday nights a few users should be blocked

I also made this fault in the past too, being online here while drunk
    They should not be drunk anyway at all in first place, that would be the best
    Hmm do you think that's "so" bad? I mean sure there's bad levels of being drunk, but being a bit tipsy doesn't hurt no?

Don't come to ireland most places you go out to have fun, get a little tipsy. In Ireland most people go out to get drunk, heavily drunk! It wasn't a good night If you can remember it the next day

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Yesterday was so fun.

One of my friend flew in to Florida from Switzerland. We decided to go bar hopping, but he brought a friend. His friend was this cute, tall, slim, nerdy German guy, that was in his last year of medical school. Lord, the moment he wrapped his arm around me and told me " you looked so good tonight", I almost passed out. He was so different from what ive liked in the past. Very well mannered and a cool guy.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Sundays are strange days. I just wanna cuddle :(
    I feel ya

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Sundays are strange days. I just wanna cuddle :(

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica

Hmm do you think that's "so" bad? I mean sure there's bad levels of being drunk, but being a bit tipsy doesn't hurt no?

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Good to know I'm not the only one doing this

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied

Stop it, rough night I'm so hungover

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Stop it, rough night I'm so hungover

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    As of now, Onika got bodied. Let's see if she can come back with something after that rather than pointing fingers at Trey Songz.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I'm sorry but Remy MA ass cannot rap!!!!!

That diss was so whack. Omg! People only like her because she went to jail.

I am no Nicki fan but that girl has flow for years.
    Flow-wise, I thought she was great, but, content-wise, I'm always annoyed with slut-shaming. I even hate that term "slut". It's just ghastly.

I'm looking forward to a response from Onika, though.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I'm sorry but Remy MA ass cannot rap!!!!!

That diss was so whack. Omg! People only like her because she went to jail.

I am no Nicki fan but that girl has flow for years.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Holy ******* shit I'm so ditching drunk vaitches dhshajs love tia all hahaha fak

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Prolly a vacation. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Have fun, enjoy. But please come back! The percentage of dumbness here should shrink! Not gain! You know what I mean ;)

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I love French actresses. I've always been a huge fan of Catherine Deneuve but Isabelle Huppert just made me a fan with Elle. I'm gonna invest more time in French movies.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Have fun Nippian,

Random but Biggies "One More Chance remix" is one of the greatest songs ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X