• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ I prefer Cold Water...

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Listening to Dj snake ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You....makes me feel kinda sad for some reason
    Makes me sad too, because I see how bad music recently got
    It's better than Cold Water that'S why it charted better and still charting.

Justin Bieber is King!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    ^^ I turned 6 the day you joined, stevyy
    I was nine years old

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenixx
    I was nine years old
    I was 10

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I was 16 and it was the best year in music in the 2000s

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    I was nine years old

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixx
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Theodorerichert
    I know this is something I shouldn't have to ask. But Wayne's profile pic is George Michael, right?
    It's me!

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I know this is something I shouldn't have to ask. But Wayne's profile pic is George Michael, right?
    It's me!
    He looks to familiar to be you!

Edit: I just googled George, this was the 3rd photo.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^wow interesting how things change in a little over a decade!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I will be celebrating my 12th UKMIX birthday in May this year. UKMIX has become my longest commitment outside of family.. i also never had a friend for a longer time than my tenure here.

The USA has had 3 presidents in my time here. My UKMIX account is older than Lady Gaga's career... when I joined Ariana was a fetus still.

...when I joined Michael Jackson and Whitney and Prince were all still alive.
    ...when I joined the Queen of England was only 78.
    ...Hillary Clinton hadn't lost an election yet...
    ... Angela Merkel wasn't Germany's chancellor...
    ... Kim Yong Il was still ruling North Korea...
    ... Glee did not exist yet...
    ... Brokeback Mountain was in post-production
    ... Ricky Martin was still straight...
    ... Cher still had a daughter
    ... the Iphone did not exist...
    ... the music industry still had 4 major labels (Sony, Warner, EMI and Universal)
    ... I was still a teenager (19)

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    It's me!

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I think it's worth noting that intosoul did his leaving bit privately - I chose to make you all aware as I don't like the idea of well liked posters disappearing without trace. What he did and what John has done are different to persistently groaning about wanting to leave but never doing so.

Now, case closed - let's move on!

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Listening to Dj snake ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You....makes me feel kinda sad for some reason
    Makes me sad too, because I see how bad music recently got

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Lol, all these fictive farewells lately. Why don't u just post less or not at all and come back when u have the time/will again? Why breaking up with somethin u enjoy being a part of? So attention seeking. Sorry.
    (Meant in general, no aim at someone in particular).
    I think it is good to say goodbye instead of just leaving because people know what is going on and some members know they will probably not come back so it is good to say something about it.
    +1

I like quite a lot of people here and if I definitely knew I was gonna stop posting for xy reasons I would have the decency to say bye considering this is the only contact we have had. and it spares them from posting in the Where's Everyone thread asking and wondering what happened to me. making one post about it is hardly attention seeking, it's like a little note so that ppl know.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by RLAAMJR
    Lol, all these fictive farewells lately. Why don't u just post less or not at all and come back when u have the time/will again? Why breaking up with somethin u enjoy being a part of? So attention seeking. Sorry.
    It is because this site has somehow been a part of their life , to enjoy and meet people from around the world and make friends and happy thoughts with them.

If i love the site, i would post a farewell message too, rather than just leave without informing everyone, especially if you have considered other posters as your friends.
    Some people over do it though and act like they can never log back in

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    ^^Uh oh **grabs popcorn**

I've always wondered will I get to the point of where I am over posting here, but I don't see it happening...not anytime soon that is. I love music like it's my lover, homie and or best friend...and it's dope that there are online communities for us music geeks and freaks to stan and discuss things that we couldn't with everyday family and friends.

On top of that, I use this more of as an escape than something that weighs on me heavily, so there is that. It's also great at my job to look and post on here and pretend I'm busy . Or when I'm out bored in public and nothing is popping on my social media.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Said the biggest attention seeker of the site

#AllTeaAllShade

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ Same, if a member who posts a lot would leave without saying anything it would be quite disrespectful to other members who would be worried what happened.

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    It is because this site has somehow been a part of their life , to enjoy and meet people from around the world and make friends and happy thoughts with them.

If i love the site, i would post a farewell message too, rather than just leave without informing everyone, especially if you have considered other posters as your friends.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• RLAAMJR
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    I think being 37, working two jobs and also basically being a nurse to my dad right now getting over pneumonia is a good a time as ever to remove myself from social media. I'm trying to enjoy the free intervals I have and even then I can't say anything without rubbing someone's ass the wrong way.

It has been a nice run but all things must come to an end like Nippian said a few days ago on this thread.
    Wait what? dont you dare leave or else you just accepted your defeat.

But honestly, im going to miss you. Whose going to have endless talk with me now. :(

I hope everything will be fine soon, especially your dad's health so you will have extra time to chat with all of us here again.

Also, thank you for being patient with me. Take care always NothingFails. Be strong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X