• Originally posted by John86045
    thanks
    no prob babe
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
      Originally posted by MrLeonix
      Hands down to one of the most breathetakingly beautiful recorded pop music videos.
      It's interesting how in the late 90s/early 00s british electronic acts (Massive Attack, Fatboy Slim, Gorillaz, The Chemical Brothers, Aphex Twin, UNKLE, Basement Jaxx, Faithless, Death In Vegas, Bentley Rhythm Ace) ruled the world of music videos.
      I was talking about Pop videos tho.

BTW, this was another stunning and beautiful Pop music video:

[youtube:ctfl79fz]6rsdGjNWiIw[/youtube:ctfl79fz]

Love the cinematography and how touching it is.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
        Hands down to one of the most breathetakingly beautiful recorded pop music videos.

[youtube:15fc18h5]15kWlTrpt5k[/youtube:15fc18h5]
        wow u can serve taste if you are not talking about rock bands
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

If we are talking about beautiful pop music video's, Kodaline deff is a winner! All I Want and Brother for example are both amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo
            It's interesting how in the late 90s/early 00s british electronic acts (Massive Attack, Fatboy Slim, Gorillaz, The Chemical Brothers, Aphex Twin, UNKLE, Basement Jaxx, Faithless, Death In Vegas, Bentley Rhythm Ace) ruled the world of music videos.
            I was talking about Pop videos tho.

BTW, this was another stunning and beautiful Pop music video:
            Can't really comparable to Mylène Farmer's motion pictures.
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

It's so fascinating to how Madonna and Janet both produced such outstanding, but very differerent videos.

Female power
              Floped and localed

Comment

• Everybody needs to know Gorillaz. :evil:
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• ^Godzilla who?
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                    It's so fascinating to how Madonna and Janet both produced such outstanding, but very differerent videos.

Female power
                    The Queens of Music Videos. MTV agrees as well.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Shittttt I'm still semi drunk but I got into a fight tonight had a big nosebleed but I think the other guy got worse ugh I kinda have a semi black eye but nothing serious, luckly the punch to my face was nose up (not side ways or straight on, meaning my nose is not broken ) ....I didn't think the nose bleed was that bad until ilooked at myself in the mirror and realized I didn't need a costume for halloween

fkkk immma be brused for some time though, imma need makeup
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

[youtube:tpjnx7de]2H5uWRjFsGc[/youtube:tpjnx7de]
                        Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                        You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                          Originally posted by Gravity

Female power
                          The Queens of Music Videos. MTV agrees as well.
                          I am deadly serious, none of american fast-food divas (in fact, U,S, showbiz byproducts) came close to Mylene Farmer's music videos (case and point, her 1991 music video, ''Désenchantée'')
                          [youtube:8ka2eopo]vkiyW0vqat8[/youtube:8ka2eopo]

Comment

• Mylene Farmer has some of the best music videos ever to be filmed.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                              Mylene Farmer has some of the best music videos ever to be filmed.
                              Which were made for a fraction of the budgets big U.S. stars used to spend on music videos.

Comment

• [youtube:13kb7yig]JYsqgScbPp4[/youtube:13kb7yig]

This video >>>>>> Beyonce's, Rihanna's, etc. videography
                                Floped and localed

Comment

• Not just videography, her whole discography >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                    [youtube:26fq1oi9]JYsqgScbPp4[/youtube:26fq1oi9]

This video >>>>>> Beyonce's, Rihanna's, etc. videography
                                    Grear song and Video
                                    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

Formation alone > many careers
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• National Record Registry and Grammy Hall of Fame record are much more important, What a joke and pity that Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame have inductedsuch little great females.
                                        https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/rock-r ... ame-snubs/
                                        BARBRA
                                        ?Mom of Divas
                                        ?2Osc+  10Gram+  5Em+  Tony 
                                        ?Best-selling ? Artist
                                        ?Biggest Box office Actress
                                        ?Only Artist No.1 in 7 Decades
                                        ?1st Osc? Composer

Comment

• Originally posted by CelinetoBarbra
                                          National Record Registry and Grammy Hall of Fame record are much more important, What a joke and pity that Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame have inductedsuch little great females.
                                          https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/rock-r ... ame-snubs/
                                          Literally no one other than rock stans cares about Rock & Roll Hall Of Shame.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                            The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is not exclusive to the Rock genre though. There are also plenty of Soul and Blues artists inducted and there are Hip Hop and Country Artists inducted too. Also Pop artists can be inducted if proven to be impactful such as Michael Jackson, Madonna or ABBA.
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Still, nobody cares for it outside of rock and roll stalwarts.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat
                                                The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is not exclusive to the Rock genre though. There are also plenty of Soul and Blues artists inducted and there are Hip Hop and Country Artists inducted too. Also Pop artists can be inducted if proven to be impactful such as Michael Jackson, Madonna or ABBA.
                                                Oh wow how "str8 men who make 'real music' are superior" of them. Keep it.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                                  Originally posted by aRat
                                                  Oh wow how "str8 men who make 'real music' are superior" of them. Keep it.
                                                  Not as straight, rock and metal music has one of the first examples of coming out in showbiz (Rob Halford from Judas Priest) and one of the first trans celebrity (Genesis P Orridge from Psychic TV).

Comment

^Neither of which has made the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by the way.

After the way a number of people reacted to hip hop acts being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I'm turned off by the whole institution.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X