Clear All

• [youtube:1d6bjmfe]rjlSiASsUIs[/youtube:1d6bjmfe]

At 4:01 when the song fades he says
    please don't procrastinate
    It's not good to masturbate

Yaaaas....That alone made this my new fav song evaah

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Kate Moss was in a league of her own (waif?), not particularly better, but portraying a very particular 90s grunge/punk/indie style
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
        Originally posted by TIfan
        Originally posted by MrLeonix
        I always perceived Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer as bigger names, more iconic and more famous than Tyra in the 90s ....
        Claudia fell off during the 2nd half of the 90s. I honestly never heard of Claudia, Linda, or Christy until 2013, when I became interested in fashion. I guess it can be which ever country you are in. Here in US, Tyra was always big. I remember hearing much about her when I was a kid. That whole Big 6 was for the first half of the 90s.

Kate Moss, Tyra Banks, and Niki Taylor took over the 2nd half imo.
        Over here Claudia was pretty big along with Cindy and Naomi (Cindy was the biggest one and the queen though).

I kinda knew who Tyra was but I got to know more about her when she did "America's Next Top Model" and became a reality TV Oprah wannabe type of public figure. But in terms of modelling during the 90s I never felt her pressence as strong as Cindy Crawford or Naomi Campbell.

I also feel that around late 90s the modelling industry kinda declined a lot, many people were not checking that stuff in the same way they did during late 80s and early 90s (the modelling peak when supermodels were actual superstars). That could explain why Tyra was not as noticed as Cindy or Naomi.

I did know about Kate Moss tho. She was huge too.
        Yes. Fashion was on a decline during the 2nd half of the 90s. Models were getting thinner. Designers wanted the Kate Moss look. Tyra went to more editorial work because designers no longer wanted her due to her weight gain. She became a household name here in the states, especially when she did Sports Illustrated, GQ, Cover Girls, and later Victoria's Secret. When Tyra joined VS, the company became more popular. Not saying she was the main reason, but even the Chief executive of VS gave Tyra credit for taking VS to the next level.

I guess she was massive in US, not so much else where, but she slayed Europe for her first 3 years.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
          Kate Moss was in a league of her own (waif?), not particularly better, but portraying a very particular 90s grunge/punk/indie style
          Kate is still legit modelling. Still bringing in million. The industry changed during the 2nd half of the 90s due to Kate's influence. They say Gisele brought back the "sexy" model, but Gisele was the only "sexy" model in high fashion. Most high fashion models in the 2000s were extremely skinny.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
            [youtube:t6aod8p7]rjlSiASsUIs[/youtube:t6aod8p7]

At 4:01 when the song fades he says
            please don't procrastinate
            It's not good to masturbate

Yaaaas....That alone made this my new fav song evaah
            Yeah, I love "Sexual Healing" and Marvin Gaye is one of my favorite artists, his timeless classic "What's Going On" is one of the greatest masterpieces to have been recorded in the modern music scene.

Originally posted by heppolo
            I loved Kate Moss
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncť . Rihanna

Comment

• [youtube:1dwf08r5]WimccZPiC0U[/youtube:1dwf08r5]
              at the start of the 90s, supermodels became part of the bigger showbiz due to the MTV influence

Comment

• [youtube:17snaqef]CTx7tfe8iOQ[/youtube:17snaqef]

I especially love the duet version by Ne-Yo and Sarah Connor.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Me too
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                    [youtube:3f352gcl]CTx7tfe8iOQ[/youtube:3f352gcl]

I especially love the duet version by Ne-Yo and Sarah Connor.
                    I love Sarah's sex anthems. Get Back To Bed & Under My Skin
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• So I had my first car accident today, it was a rear end collision so my insurance company isnít going to be too happy about this. :( Iím still a little shook but fine, but my We Belong Together front bumper sticker was obliterated.
                      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Good morning bishes
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So I had my first car accident today, it was a rear end collision so my insurance company isnít going to be too happy about this. :( Iím still a little shook but fine, but my We Belong Together front bumper sticker was obliterated.
                          Babe :(, I'm so glad to hear you're fine! Hopefully your car wasn't too damaged, and I'm so thankful to hear We Belong Together is still intact . Were you just lost in the moment and took the song a bit to literately with the car in front?
                          Originally posted by SummerPeur
                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So does her microphone

Comment

• I said it was obliterated, not salvaged.

Luckily, my left bumper took most of the damage and the car is still drivable, but Iím still going to have to take it to the shop ASAP.
                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

^ Sorry for the accident, glad you're okay. I know how scary accidents can be, have had myself a few times.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Julia Roberts has the best smile on the planet.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

^finally some blondes

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                      ^finally some blondes
                                      Oh I love all hot men of any race, color or culture
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        ^ Sorry for the accident, glad you're okay. I know how scary accidents can be, have had myself a few times.
                                        TY boo.
                                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                          Originally posted by spiritboy
                                          TY boo.
                                          Take better care of your ratchet ass next time sis
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                            TY boo.
                                            Same here boo, for the next time you have contact with a human.
                                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                              TY boo.
                                              +1
                                              Donít make the streets unsafe when America as a whole is already a mess
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                Originally posted by aRat
                                                TY boo.
                                                +1
                                                Donít make the streets unsafe when America as a whole is already a mess
                                                Maybe I dont get it, but the way you two talk to Gold money bothers me
                                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• ^yeah you donít get it

Hey is your avi based off of delta airlines logo?

Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Oh ok it's been a minute since I've been on

And no I just randomly got this Avi. Bish I'm too broke for Delta I can only afford Southwest
                                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X