Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
      When You Cornlieve is like the most boring dull song evah
      you do you.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        you do you.
        I am so glad that your taste is the polar opposite of mine. It's always a reminder that I possess great taste and u don't LOL
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, the negro anthem of the 2000s (give or take an In Da Club) only peaked at #35 in your hole?
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I am so glad that your taste is the polar opposite of mine. It's always a reminder that I possess great taste and u don't LOL
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              @aRatchet, the negro anthem of the 2000s (give or take an In Da Club) only peaked at #35 in your hole?

This excellent bop was a big hit here tho

Comment

yes open it wide and deep

Comment

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, the negro anthem of the 2000s (give or take an In Da Club) only peaked at #35 in your hole?
                  it still managed to become a minor classic tho

doubt there's anyone under 35 who doesn't know it

Comment

WYB is my most listened song ever. If I had LastFM in 1998, it would have probably reached over 1 million scrobbles by now.
                    I love it. Two of the most stunning voices ever. The lyrics are still inspirational to this day.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                      it still managed to become a minor classic tho

doubt there's anyone under 35 who doesn't know it
                      I said the same thing about OutKast a few weeks ago, although that was a #1.

And no one remembers Love Lockdown.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Yes, sadly the Germans had no taste and Gold Digger charted not so good. It was #1 in my personal charts though back then.

Love lockdown is great and the album to that too, Kanye's best.
                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Yes, sadly the Germans had no taste and Gold Digger charted not so good. It was #1 in my personal charts though back then.

I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                            Yes, sadly the Germans had no taste and Gold Digger charted not so good. It was #1 in my personal charts though back then.

They still don't. I mean Capital Bra ... how many #1's does he have now?

2018 - #1 - 5 Songs in einer Nacht
                            2018 - #1 - Neymar
                            2018 - #1 - One Night Stand
                            2018 - #1 - Berlin lebt
                            2018 - #1 - Für euch alle
                            2018 - #1 - Melodien
                            2018 - #1 - Roli Glitzer Glitzer
                            2018 - #1 - Benzema
                            --
                            2019 - #1 - DNA
                            2019 - #1 - Wir Ticken
                            2019 - #1 - Prinzessa
                            2019 - #1 - Cherry Lady
                            2019 - #1 - Wieder Lila
                            2019 - #1 - Royal Rumble
                            2019 - #1 - Tilidin

This must be a world record for an artist to obtain 15 #1 singles within a 100 weeks timeframe.
                            My Chart

Comment

• He had a song about a wrestling match?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                When You Believe and Tell Him are the best female duets ever.
                                Oh, that's interesting. Are you visiting this Earth from another timeline?

Comment

• The Boy is Mine is one of my hate songs. I despise it. Something in it... the melody I believe, makes me sick, it's nauseating to me. I can't and won't listen to it. I won't even acknowledge its existance for that matter.

Gimme any other female duet, i cannot endure that particular song.

I'd rank it among the 10 worst songs ever made by anyone.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• The Boy is Mine is one of my hate songs. I despise it. Something in it... the melody I believe, makes me sick, it's nauseating to me. I can't and won't listen to it. I won't even acknowledge its existance for that matter.

My Chart

Comment

• I'm sorry that you
                                      seem to be confused.

Comment

The Boy is Mine is one of my hate songs. I despise it. Something in it... the melody I believe, makes me sick, it's nauseating to me. I can't and won't listen to it. I won't even acknowledge its existance for that matter.

It's not that, u r just allergic to anything that is good. Poor Thing. I'll pray to Satan for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by aja676 View Post

Reminds me of this story involving me: https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/el ... st-6266278
                                          Eurovision captions...about time.
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Oops, the link to my life story was broken. https://forum.popjustice.com/threads.../#post-6266278
                                            Last edited by aja676; Tue July 16th, 2019, 10:07.
                                            My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcr4ZT ... 8X1VrJlr0g

Comment

It's not that, u r just allergic to anything that is good. Poor Thing. I'll pray to Satan for you.
                                              I disagree with all of it. Oh and on a side note, hands off my husband, Lucifer. Tom Ellis belongs to me.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• So turns out that Mariah Carey didn't even know who Jhonta Austin was until the day they met lol. So much for her being the one who makes all the decisions.

Comment

I disagree with all of it. Oh and on a side note, hands off my husband, Lucifer. Tom Ellis belongs to me.
                                                  Just coz you disagree doesn't un-trashify your taste tho

You can have him, he is nawt my type.

Comment

So you are aware of the hoodrat anthem of 1998 by Brandy and Goonica.

Comment

So you are aware of the hoodrat anthem of 1998 by Brandy and Goonica.
                                                      Hun ofc, it's one of the most iconic and best songs ever

Comment

• I really don't care (and never did) about Brandy/Monica's "The Boy Is Mine" but not because I find something particularly wrong with it but because here in Latin America we never gave a d*mn about R&B music ... That music genre had like close to 0 appeal over here, only a few selected R&B tunes here and there would crossover here but the artists singing them would never become major stars over here or anything and some other huge R&B hits didn't even happen here at all. The only consistent R&B artist that I heard on the waves of Radio and MTV regurlarly (yearly) and who became a legit star here was Beyoncé from 1999-2009 with Destiny's Child and her early solo career.
                                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Gaga slayed with ASIB and now Beyoncé will slay with The Lion King: Gift. Looks like ladies with talent gonna book that Grammy nominations . Let's hope another talented lady (Mariah) will join them and gain a few nominations.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                            Gaga slayed with ASIB and now Beyoncé will slay with The Lion King: Gift. Looks like ladies with talent gonna book that Grammy nominations . Let's hope another talented lady (Mariah) will join them and gain a few nominations.
                                                            I would be really suprised if Caution doesn't get an R&B album nomination. Toni Braxton did it last year too
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                              I would be really suprised if Caution doesn't get an R&B album nomination. Toni Braxton did it last year too
                                                              Mariah is in a great position this year and i expect her to get some R&B nominations tbh.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X