X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    For some reason, Tayloo’s yt privilege doesn’t bother me as much as JT’s or Feminem’s.
    Eminem is very talented and has many phenomenal songs /albums tho. Same with JT.

I can't see anything good or noteworthy in Taylor's music or talent tho. She is really good at building blind loyalty with people tho, she truly excells at that.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    For some reason, Tayloo’s yt privilege doesn’t bother me as much as JT’s or Feminem’s.
    Eminem is very talented. He talks out of his ass but he is talented. JT also. But of course because they are white they became stratospheric successes. But had they been black, they would still be successful imo, albeit probably moderate. But Eminem has several all time classics to his name. And he is completely comparable to Kanye. Kanye has gone insane and he seems that he never had this much press and attention, scoring several hits in recent years with his worst music (at minimum lyrically), while praising the orange buffoon, etc. Taylor Swift had she been black she'd be singing under the bridge.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Loose View Post
    I wished my ex Happy Birthday today - just because my calendar reminded me of it.

So I sent off a simple Happy Birthday. As soon as I got a reply I regretted it.

Too many assumptions like Wooow and Didn‘t expect that. What should I reply now? I thought of writing something generic like Life is full of surprises but to be honest, I don‘t feel like replying at all – could come across as rude though
    Don't reply. Or say something like "hope you are doing well. see you"

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    She's an industry success. That's all. And she is clearly smart enough.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    Taylor just can't sing or dance. I've never seen a good performance by her and I doubt I ever will.
    She can't sing, she can't dance, she has mediocre songs/albums, she doesn't experment / take any risks and doesn't bring anything new or exciting to the table. Her songwriting is also one dimesnional and high school competition level.

If there ever was someone who embodies white privilege then it's her.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Taylors performance was a snoozefest.
    Taylor just can't sing or dance. I've never seen a good performance by her and I doubt I ever will.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Apparently Kween broke 3 Guiness World Records with AIWFCIY. Slay Kween!
    They award those records for the most random things these days but yes Queen.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    The way Dua had the best performance of the night at the AMAs

And no gheys, that 20 min long cringy borefest of Tayloo performing her generic local hits while trying to move her stiff ass and not being able to sing was not good.
    Taylors performance was a snoozefest.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    I would reply with, “I guess you didn’t know me as well as you thought you did” with a cheeky emoji.
    I‘d love to but it screams confrontation to me.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I would reply with, “I guess you didn’t know me as well as you thought you did” with a cheeky emoji.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    I wished my ex Happy Birthday today - just because my calendar reminded me of it.

So I sent off a simple Happy Birthday. As soon as I got a reply I regretted it.

Too many assumptions like Wooow and Didn‘t expect that. What should I reply now? I thought of writing something generic like Life is full of surprises but to be honest, I don‘t feel like replying at all – could come across as rude though

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    I love her group choreographies, but she is also incredible all on her own.

Last edited by RayRay; Tue November 26, 2019, 20:26.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Might be unpopular but I think this is Janet's best video
    It's defenitely one of her best. But it's hard to choose as she has so many great ones:
    If, That's The Way Love Goes, Love Will Never Do, Runaway, Together Again, Nasty, Alright, Let's Wait Awhile, Miss You Much...

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Apparently Kween broke 3 Guiness World Records with AIWFCIY. Slay Kween!

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    It is very sad at this point... but not as sad as in Germany where Capital Bra gets a #1 hits every 2 weeks.
    Bra is such a nice and polite guy tho, I completely changed my perception of him after seeing a video of him getting pranked by Klaas.

He deserves to have more #1's than The Insects.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    the delusion. as if that was a model b4 beycoming a popstitute.
    Lipa relocated from living with her parents in Kosovo back to England at the age of 15, with the intent to pursue music as a career.[3] Without family, she took up residence in Camden, London, and shared a flat with a friend, re-enrolling at Sylvia Young Theatre School part-time.[4] Lipa networked as she hostessed at nightclubs and began modeling

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    So true. The fact that model Dua was unironically the best performer of the night says it all
    the delusion. as if that was a model b4 beycoming a popstitute.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    AMA needs some poor performances because it truly reflects the embarrassing state of American music scene even with a little help from some overseas acts.
    It is very sad at this point... but not as sad as in Germany where Capital Bra gets a #1 hits every 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    AMA needs some poor performances because it truly reflects the embarrassing state of American music scene even with a little help from some overseas acts.
    So true. The fact that model Dua was unironically the best performer of the night says it all

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by LambChild View Post
    Yes it was cringe
    I bet you thot you did something with that, didn't you GoatChild?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by LambChild View Post
    Yes it was cringe
    the shade. a kii a cackle.

Leave a comment:

• LambChild
    replied
    The way Dua had the worst performance of the night at the AMAs performing her generic hits while trying to move her stiff ass and not being able to sing was not good.
    Yes it was cringe

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    The way Dua had the best performance of the night at the AMAs

And no gheys, that 20 min long cringy borefest of Tayloo performing her generic local hits while trying to move her stiff ass and not being able to sing was not good.
    i haven't seen any performances yet, but I believe the Taylor part to be accurate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X