• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Guru
    I swear some users know this website as "MariahMix" cause that's the only thread they reply in
    Can you imagine having 5000+ posts from one thread ?
    You described me and I'm highly offended
    I've posted outside of the Mariah plenty of times though. I stopped replying in the trump thread because the ignorance of a certain member of the panel is almost unbearable.
    I also regularly read a lot of other artist's threads, but there is a lot more to be said in the Mariah thread, if you know what I mean...
    I should have been more precise, I meant people who have never seen UKMix outside that particular thread, but they have added more posts there a lot more than people who are pretty active across the forum.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I swear some users know this website as "MariahMix" cause that's the only thread they reply in
    You described me and I'm highly offended
    I've posted outside of the Mariah plenty of times though. I stopped replying in the trump thread because the ignorance of a certain member of the panel is almost unbearable.
    I also regularly read a lot of other artist's threads, but there is a lot more to be said in the Mariah thread, if you know what I mean...

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Which Vampire would win the fight???

Blade (Blade series) vs Seline (Underworld 1)

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    AFA (American Family Association)
    Vs. Louie Giglio (Evangelical Pastor)
    Vs. Carrie Underwood
    Vs. The Independent (UK)

Welcome to 'Merica 2017!

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ Thanks boo

Tampa was safe but there were many people in fear.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Glad you are ok.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Thank you guys.

There are police everywhere with machine guns. I feel safe now...

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    I'm in the top 100 UKmix User Countdown!

I'm actually honored! Thanks for whoever voted me! I don't really know how to play games/vote in topics here.
    Congrats

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    I'm in the top 100 UKmix User Countdown!

I'm actually honored! Thanks for whoever voted me! I don't really know how to play games/vote in topics here.
    You deserved it . You're a positive spark here!

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    I love "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" (another song that should have been a huge hit but somehow wasn't). The other songs that I have heard from her sadly don't live up to that, I miss that catchiness and attitude...

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Sounds lika rita

are we generalisng albanians now? A mess :-?

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    i can't stand bebe rexhona for some reason, she seems like someone who has no integrity whatsoever and would do anything fo r a hit.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    i'm still waiting for Gagz to release her best JoJo impression

[youtube:31grd2ov]2DQgjHmGJU4[/youtube:31grd2ov]

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Tlfan, stay safe!

I'm at work, was running and decided to make an artistic jump lol kicked my head so hard on the door frame (I literally jumped right underneath the door frame). I fell on the floor and hurt a bit my hand/arm, but nada really, I'm just worried about my head, I hope it's nada serious and I think I'll go to a doctor for a scan afterwards. I?m too stupid for this life, lordt any docs here, what signs should have me worried?
    :(

Get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Lord I cant!!!!

I am headed to work at the airport in Tampa in 3 hours. I'm a bit scared
    Stay safe !

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Tlfan, stay safe!

I'm at work, was running and decided to make an artistic jump lol kicked my head so hard on the door frame (I literally jumped right underneath the door frame). I fell on the floor and hurt a bit my hand/arm, but nada really, I'm just worried about my head, I hope it's nada serious and I think I'll go to a doctor for a scan afterwards. I?m too stupid for this life, lordt any docs here, what signs should have me worried?
    tragic

but seriously, hope it's nothing serious

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Originally posted by stevyy

Jodie Foster is simply the greatest of all times.
    Jodie is great, one of my faves also!
    Same, I hope she will get back to acting.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Michelle Williams is the best actress of her generation.. i mean poor Emma, she simply doesn't compare (i love her tho).

My alltime 10:

1 - Jodie Foster
    --
    2 - Michelle Pfeiffer
    3 - Sandra Bullock
    4 - Julianne Moore
    5 - Michelle Williams
    6 - Jame Lee Curtis
    7 - Meryl Streep
    8 - Viola Davis
    9 - Toni Collette
    10 - Sally Field

Jodie Foster is simply the greatest of all times.

Yes, yes and yes.

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Tlfan, stay safe!

Not a doctor but check if there are liquids leaking out of your ears and nose

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Tlfan, stay safe!

If your brain is leaking on the floor, you should maybe make a doctor's appointment

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Tlfan, stay safe!

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Stay safe Tifan!

2017 is like an extension of 2016. We just lost a court case and the brother of the ombudsman is asking hundreds of thousands from us to have the decision reversed. Bad things happen to good people.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Thanks you guys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X