• trebor
    replied
    Happy New Year, y'all!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Oh yay, another Coloradan

We will be among the last on UKMix to bring in the new year.

Heck, I think some people are now already IN the new year!
    Yes, it is like 4am in Sydney for example.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    We'll be in new year in 4 hours.

Wish you guys a very happy new year.
    Thanks same to you

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    We'll be in new year in 4 hours.

Wish you guys a very happy new year.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Oh yay, another Coloradan

We will be among the last on UKMix to bring in the new year.

Heck, I think some people are now already IN the new year!

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    THANK YOU CHEAPTHRILLS FOR THE CONSOLATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED DURING A MELTDOWN OF MINE!!!

It means a lot and I'll keep in mind (and bookmark the advise you gave me). Btw are you from Colorado?
    That is so sweet. Thank you

Yes, I am from Colorado! I've only seen one other person here from Colorado so far. Where are you? The other guy doesn't seem to get on here much, which is too bad because he is super cute.
    Colorado! I always wanted to ask bc if your location but haven't until now!!

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    THANK YOU CHEAPTHRILLS FOR THE CONSOLATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED DURING A MELTDOWN OF MINE!!!

It means a lot and I'll keep in mind (and bookmark the advise you gave me). Btw are you from Colorado?
    That is so sweet. Thank you

Yes, I am from Colorado! I've only seen one other person here from Colorado so far. Where are you? The other guy doesn't seem to get on here much, which is too bad because he is super cute.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    Dedemlerim Türkiye'dendi

but I know no Turkish. Hopefully Google translated that correctly.
    Your grandfathers were in Turkey?
    It should have read they are from Turkey, but I guess Google translate is a crap shoot.

Really? From which part do you know?
    My grandfather was born in Istanbul and my grandmother was from some small town on the Greek border - Karagash? I don't know how to spell it. She made the best food. :'(

But they mostly spoke a language called Ladino - they knew Turkish, but I'm not sure I ever heard them speak it.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    In 2015 I bought 110 music albums: 76 CDs (69,1%), 34 digital albums (30,9%)

In 2016 I bought 113 music albums: 57 CDs (50,4%), 46 digital albums (40,7%) and 10 Vinyl albums (8,8%).

How many have you purchased?
    Interesting to see the shift of physical over to digital. Pretty much a 10% change. Was there a reason for that Stevyy? Were some albums not released in Germany via physical, so you needed to go digital? Or, was it just due to circumstances?

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Did Joe Jackson die?
    No. http://www.inquisitr.com/3838632/joe-ja ... -football/

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Did Joe Jackson die?

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    They want to "make America great again" but they still worship the Kardashians :-?
    So how does that work!?
    They are what makes America so great!! They really helped boom the sex industry into the web!!!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Typed on my phone.

It started off as Encore un sour until I changed it.
    <3

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Typed on my phone.

It started off as Encore un sour until I changed it.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I purchased Encore un soir 2 times physically and I've streamed it loads of times on Spotify. I don't think I've purchased anything else.
    hehe... buying multiple copies of your faves releases is really satisfying.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    They want to "make America great again" but they still worship the Kardashians :-?
    So how does that work!?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I purchased Encore in soir 2 times physically and I've streamed it loads of times on Spotify. I don't think I've purchased anything else.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    ^that pic can't be real, can it?
    There's only so much makeup and lighting can do for the undead

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    ^that pic can't be real, can it?

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Keith Richards is the original human being - also known as Adam.. in biblical terms, he has merely reach his adulthood.
    To be fair. Judging the state of decomposition, Keith probably died around 1976... he just took so damn much heroin that it's kept his body animated

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Keith Richards is the original human being - also known as Adam.. in biblical terms, he has merely reach his adulthood.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    2016 was a hard year for Ukmixers over 30 because it's not only stars dying, it's also our youth. George, Prince, Bowie, Carrie Fisher, Leonard Cohen, etc. They were all people we grew up with and looked up to. All these deaths make me feel sad and old.
    The thing is that, outside of Cohen who was 82 and had lived a good life and had basically said he was ready to die, all of those big deaths were 50s and 60s people... all middle aged. Not young and tragic deaths, but also not peaceful elderly deaths either. They were all artists who were no longer young but common sense would've told you that they still all had another couple decades in them. 90s kids lost many icons tragically young (like Tupac, Cobain, Aaliyah, etc...) but these artists 70s and 80s kids looked up to just died shockingly at middle age instead of the other two extremes. It does show just how fleeting life is, this time one year ago Carrie Fisher was on every talk show plugging The Force Awakens and Prince had just dropped a new album and was setting 2016 tour dates in motion, now they're both gone.

And yet somehow Keith Richards is still alive.......

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    2016 was a hard year for Ukmixers over 30 because it's not only stars dying, it's also our youth. George, Prince, Bowie, Carrie Fisher, Leonard Cohen, etc. They were all people we grew up with and looked up to. All these deaths make me feel sad and old.
    we in danger girl. #finaldestinationvibes.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X