X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    There's just something about holding a physical CD in your hand and reviewing the inlay whilst the album plays
    Yes. I love CDs <3

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    There's just something about holding a physical CD in your hand and reviewing the inlay whilst the album plays

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I haven't bought any albums this year. Thank you Spotify.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by stevyy
    In 2015 I bought 110 music albums: 76 CDs (69,1%), 34 digital albums (30,9%)

In 2016 I bought 113 music albums: 57 CDs (50,4%), 46 digital albums (40,7%) and 10 Vinyl albums (8,8%).

How many have you purchased?
    I bought ANTI 3 times.
    so you bought 3 physical copies of Anti? = 3 albums. The German Music Industry has estimated that to survive all the people who currently buy music in Germany need to buy 9 physical copies to keep the market from declining. Which means that I account for 7 individual people.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    I only bought LEMONADE and 130 Mood : TRBL, everything else... well, Spotify exists for a reason.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab

In 2016 I bought 113 music albums: 57 CDs (50,4%), 46 digital albums (40,7%) and 10 Vinyl albums (8,8%).

I bought ANTI 3 times.
    STAN, sis.

I think I only brought Lemonade and Mad Love...everything else was streamed or downloaded via black market

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

I bought ANTI 3 times.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    ^^^Mmmm I love oral exams

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    I wonder if jpguy and roleek know they have the same avatar, it's pretty jarring.
    I know, I had to do a double take!!!

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by jio
    Originally posted by jio
    Got my turkish exam later today (in about 7 hours) so I took a day off so I can revise a bit but all I can do is listen to old Turkish and Arabic songs :(
    Your ears will bleed

?yi ?anslar on the exam
    Te?ekkür ederim ama art?k s?nava g?tmek istemiyorum
    How was your exam?
    Well it was the oral exam (that term sounds nasty lol), I will know in 10-20 days I guess, basically they will just put me on a level. I am hoping for B1 or B2 (unlikely), I will be very disappointed if I get A2. I feel I did OK but then again what do I know, at least I managed not to have a breakdown in conversation, then again my grammar needs a lot of improvement lol...

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    Originally posted by jio
    Got my turkish exam later today (in about 7 hours) so I took a day off so I can revise a bit but all I can do is listen to old Turkish and Arabic songs :(
    Your ears will bleed

?yi ?anslar on the exam
    How was your exam?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Dedemlerim Türkiye'dendi

but I know no Turkish. Hopefully Google translated that correctly.
    Really? From which part do you know?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    I wonder if jpguy and roleek know they have the same avatar, it's pretty jarring.

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Dedemlerim Türkiye'dendi

Your grandfathers were in Turkey?

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Crackiswack :(

Don't beat yourself up over this. You are not the only person who struggles with that sort of thing. It isn;'t failure if you don't lose the weight immediately - it is just part of your journey. If you mess up, just accept it and handle it another day. Negative self talk is just going to aggravate the problem. You have a lot of good qualities - nice person, good musical tastes, etc - that you need to remind yourself that you have.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Dedemlerim Türkiye'dendi

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    Your ears will bleed

?yi ?anslar on the exam

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    Your ears will bleed

?yi ?anslar on the exam

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Crackiswack, I definitely feel you man. I'm either in-shape or completely out of shape. I alternate between the two at least 2 times a year
    It sucks that when I get in shape I lose motivation, get lazy and hungry again and get back out of shape. Right now, I'm back on my weight loss routine for the second time this year and it's my first week, which is the hardest. Here is what works for me, and tbh should work for you since we are both really young and are probably cousins:

MyFitnessPal.
    That's it.

This summer, I was really exhausted trying to fast and work so working out was not an option for me. I used MyFitnessPal and 2 months later I was back at the body I felt comfortable in. I didn't even work out. Now that I am more motivated, I am going to start hitting the gym again to hopefully be in the best shape I have ever been in, but who knows? I'm so flipflop.
    Try logging your food. I guarantee that you will see drastic results in a few months time.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Ughhhh

Just reading that post makes me wanna punch myself in the face and nice. Drag my body and then kick myself and spit on my face

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I am a fckin FAT ASS

I have always been hefty, and it ******* pisses me off. To be even more specific, I piss myself off. I eat so much even though I know I have a slow metabolism, UGHGHAAH.

Forever I've been trying to lose weight and guess what?!?! I FCKIN GAIINNNNEEDDD ITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gained more, I trespassed onto the 200 pound range!!!!!! Everyone tells me how fat I got, bc I did!! I got do fat and so reckless with food bc I don't think when I eat, I just eat, yum yum yum. I found cellulite earlier but I've had stretch marks for a year bc I blew up faster than a sex doll! And I keep going on this MUTHAFCKIN CYYYCVLLEE!!:

1) Notice how much of a fcking fat whore I am
    2) Cry and bitch just like Im doing now
    3) Swear I'm going to lose weight, tell everyone, start on it
    4)Gradually get better @ exercising BUT QUIT because I'm a ****n lazy ass unworthy piece of shit SO that the next time I go on this cycle, I GOTTA FCKIN WORK TWENTY TIMES HARDER JUST TO BUST A FCKIM SWEAAAAATT!!!!!!!

5) Repeat

And I've done this SOOO many times, TOO MANY TIMES. But I'll keep on doing it bc I am nothing and I do nothing, I'm just a fckin shit that can't even keep on a routine, ANY ROUTINE. Was never able to stick to one bc I hate being bounded bc I'm lazy to admit it, fckin piece of shit!!

Screw myself, if I was right in front of me, I would physically and emotionally destroy myself. At least when other people did this, I was always reminded of how much of a piece of shit I am, now I got to remind myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    RIP Debbie Reynolds. This year has been painful for so many!!!! One day after her daughter Carrie dies.
    :( R.I.P.[*]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X