98 - OUT

Comment

• I hate chats like that:

Other person: hi
      Me: hey how are you?
      op: good. You?
      Me: im good, thanks... im doing whatever atm
      op: me too

How should i continue a chat like this? When you start a chat with me, talk!

Comment

• my favorite colour is blood orange
        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus l, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
          BLACK is the best color ever we been knew
          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Why aren't you Blackmoney then

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
              I hate chats like that:

A lot of Grindr conversations look like this.
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [11 weeks] + Drake invasion

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Icarus alias Zayn is too hot not to worship. There I said it.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                    Originally posted by cheapthrills
                    Reminded me of this song
                    [youtube:qsaln7oe]eHuebHTD-lY[/youtube:qsaln7oe]
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• People talk about how girl groups are messy but Sham 69 are currently two bands with the same name, all ex-bandmates that refuse to let the name go.
                      Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                        People talk about how girl groups are messy but Sham 69 are currently two bands with the same name, all ex-bandmates that refuse to let the name go.
                        I remember that a certain russian singer was forbidden to use his own name.

Comment

• Ten days until it's Christmas and I'm not in the Christmas mood at all. Like usually I get there much sooner (listening Christmas music, making cookies, getting a Christmas tree). This year it's nothing at all so far :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                            I hate chats like that:

my tinder in a nutshell

Comment

Just saw an old white guy (surprise surprise) wearing a MAGA hat in my Vienna district (full of imigrants btw) and I got so furious in no time lol can only imagine what that feels like for an sane American. And if that's the same guy, he has this huge car I've seen around my building with Trump registartion sign on his car and 1000 other stickers. If I wasnt in a hurry, I would totally start talking to him and try to get him understand how dumb he is.
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                Just saw an old white guy (surprise surprise) wearing a MAGA hat in my Vienna district (full of imigrants btw) and I got so furious in no time lol can only imagine what that feels like for an sane American. And if that's the same guy, he has this huge car I've seen around my building with Trump registartion sign on his car and 1000 other stickers. If I wasnt in a hurry, I would totally start talking to him and try to get him understand how dumb he is.
                                Kurz policies are not much different from Trump, slightly more coherent, U.S. would have had something similar if Jared Kushner was in charge.

Comment

No hesitation, I would have popped his tires and hell be lucky thats all thats getting popped :-?
                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                    I misspelled goon
                                    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• 2018 in all its glory in 5 minutes.

[youtube:25zlf0fi]eOFlr_VNEn8[/youtube:25zlf0fi]
                                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                        2018 in all its glory in 5 minutes.
                                        no male falsettos = flop

Comment

• I really hated it when it was released but i love Bon Appetit these days. Such a bop.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                            I really hated it when it was released but i love Bon Appetit these days. Such a bop.
                                            Aged waaay better than Swish Swish. Can't really listen to that one anymore.

Now I feel like eatibg a cherry pie cuz of that Tasty video she did.
                                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                              I really hated it when it was released but i love Bon Appetit these days. Such a bop.
                                              Chained to the Rhythm just came on shuffle after what must be a year without hearing it and I truly think it's one of her best efforts overall. How I wish she continued the "purposeful Pop" idea but she abandoned it after one single. :x

Comment

• From her peers, she's got the best discography. The TD videos alone >>>>>
                                                Bon Appetit was a return to her amazing videography. In my Top 3 videos from her!
                                                Her look (until the short hair) in the video is amazing!

Comment

• From her peers, she's got the best discography. The TD videos alone >>>>>
                                                  Bon Appetit was a return to her amazing videography. In my Top 3 videos from her!
                                                  Her look (until the short hair) in the video is amazing!

Comment

Ive seen multiple people with the Maga hats in Vienna too already, its annoying af
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X