X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    Bubblewrap Madonna, Tina Turner, Cher, Bruce Springsteen, Bono, Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Paul Simon, Bjork, Kate Bush, Janet Jackson, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Wonder, Sting and a dozen or so others who are over 50.... no more dead music legends for a long ass time, please . 2016 alone claimed about a decade's worth of dead icons.
    This they better live until they're at least 90!!!

Leave a comment:

• goddessriah
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    2016 is so strange. Like I know it's bad already cause so many celebrities have died and all, plus there's been other terrible events, but to me personally it was shaping up to be a great year, one of the best in my life, I got to see 21 countries this year and really believed it was gonna go down in my history as amazing but then after my mom passed away earlier this year that alone makes it a really bad year for me although there were obviously still many good things, very strange year...
    I know exactly how you feel MusicRecords! To me, I've had both my happiest and saddest moments in 2016. During the middle of the year, I've developed a close friendship with this guy and he's practically one of my best friends. I went to the cinema the very first time with this person and shared lots of secrets with each other. Now, however, after we had a falling out and there's a big possibility we won't be friends anymore :( I tried to talk with this person, but he keeps saying he doesn't care and doesn't want to bother, but the conflict between us is so obvious and it's clear to him it's affecting our friendship as well. 2016 is so weird for a lot of us! (BTW, sorry to hear about your mom MusicRecords)

From a subjective point of view, the situation is quite similar to me. Music is one of the most significant element in my life, so everything i view has to do with music. Obviously, the multiple celebrity deaths made 2016 very sad. Although i'm not an avid fan of those who died this year (David Bowie, Prince, George Michael etc.) but I've always known who they are as they're significant figures in music. Still, after Prince's death i dug into his discography and quite like a lot of his songs (Kiss, 1999) My favs are by far If I Was Your Girlfriend and Incense and Candles. Another thing i like about music this year is that i fell in love in Aaliyah and her music this year. She is up there with Mariah as my most favourite artists EVER! Finally, a lot of great albums by significant artists came out this year (Rihanna, Beyonce, Bruno, The Weekend) but quite a lot of my favs flopped hard (Usher, Alicia). Still, Thank God Tayloo Swift didn't release an album this year

I honestly hope 2017 will be a better year for all of us!

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    Bubblewrap Madonna, Tina Turner, Cher, Bruce Springsteen, Bono, Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Paul Simon, Bjork, Kate Bush, Janet Jackson, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Wonder, Sting and a dozen or so others who are over 50.... no more dead music legends for a long ass time, please . 2016 alone claimed about a decade's worth of dead icons.
    This, this, this!

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    And Mariah
    Mariah is not over 50
    Woops
    I wasn't reading completely

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    And Mariah
    Mariah is not over 50

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    And Mariah

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Just finished watching Pan's Labyrinth for the first time after six years. It's as awesome as i remembered - definitely a masterpiece. A shame it's not more popular over here.
    I actually bought my partner the Criterion blu-ray of this for Christmas, he is a huge Del Toro fan.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Just finished watching Pan's Labyrinth for the first time after six years. It's as awesome as i remembered - definitely a masterpiece. A shame it's not more popular over here.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    2016 is so strange. Like I know it's bad already cause so many celebrities have died and all, plus there's been other terrible events, but to me personally it was shaping up to be a great year, one of the best in my life, I got to see 21 countries this year and really believed it was gonna go down in my history as amazing but then after my mom passed away earlier this year that alone makes it a really bad year for me although there were obviously still many good things, very strange year...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I'm really disliked here
    No, you are not.
    Yes he is
    :(
    I'm joking *hugs*

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    Someone please hide Kylie, Madonna, and Janet. We seriously cannot lose any more legends. So upset George Michael has passed. :(

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I'm really disliked here
    No, you are not.
    Yes he is
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ No you are not boo. TIfan wuv you
    Thanks Tlfan and Nippy!!!
    You are welcome,

I hope things get better (to your previous posts, I have not seen them before)

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I can't believe George Michael died!!!!!!
    Same, tragic year :(, the first anniversary of Natalie Cole's passing soon :(

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I'm really disliked here
    No, you are not.
    Yes he is
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ No you are not boo. TIfan wuv you
    Thanks Tlfan and Nippy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I can't believe George Michael died!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Ugh I have big fat FOMO tonight :(

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Avril 2017. Bring it on

YASSSS!

Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Avril 2017. Bring it on
    Stan gal.
    Bearsharks getting in formation.
    Oh God I forgot the Bearshark Awardz for Dec 25th
    Get on it!!

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Avril 2017. Bring it on
    Stan gal.
    Oh God I forgot the Bearshark Awardz for Dec 25th

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Avril 2017. Bring it on
    Stan gal.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Avril 2017. Bring it on
    Stan gal.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Avril 2017. Bring it on

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Hope things get better crackiswack. Merry Xmas everyone.
    Thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Crying each Xmas like a kid during the most beautiful Christmas movie ever (and my fav movie overall) 'Annabelle's Wish' / 'Annabell und die fliegenden Rentiere'

simply amazing

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Merry Christmas guys!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X