This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    The rock & metal music should have had much better representation. For example, Skunk Anasie deserved to be amongst the bigger grunge acts of the nineties, yet they didn't have that ultimate marketing push towards the stardom. And Skin as the frontwoman was the ultimate outsider in the outsider scene
    I prefer this version:

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      I didn't put that there because I thought you didn't know that. I put it there that there to show that it isn just "incorporating a culture that has oppressed black people". I just thinkt that it is wrong to criticize a song for its genre when it is the point that it shouldn't be dominated by a certain demographic only. If you only talk about the featuring of Billy Ray then I don't know, he doesn't strike me as backwards thinking as supportive as he is towards Nas but whatever, that's not the pint I was trying to make.

^ [MENTION=65457]theMathematician[/MENTION] :the condition doesn't make sense since music being "good" is subjective. Just because you don't like it they are not supposed to explore other genres? Who decides that?
      Let us call this as it is. GoldMoney is just a pressed lamb who is butthurt over his faves co record being broken. He has literally been dragging Lil Nas like a broken record for the last two months. If this song had not blown up neither he or anyone else would have ever had an issue with it. And that's that on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        Let us call this as it is. GoldMoney is just a pressed lamb who is butthurt over his faves co record being broken. He has literally been dragging Lil Nas like a broken record for the last two months. If this song had not blown up neither he or anyone else would have ever had an issue with it. And that's that on that.
        Don't drag Goldboo with my posts pls. I don't participate in hate trains or fan wars. I was just trying to have a genuine discussion
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          I prefer this version
          I like the edge of the original one, Edsilia is a great singer though.
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• ^ They also did a duet:

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Don't drag Goldboo with my posts pls. I don't participate in hate trains or fan wars. I was just trying to have a genuine discussion
              He is not being genuine. He is just pressed cos the record was broken. But whatever, I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                I like the edge of the original one, Edsilia is a great singer though.
                Nothing beats the original. SKIN is a legend.

Comment

• [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] sis you want me to handle that or you got it? Cause chile......

Comment

• Let's be real JLO is the ONLY choice for superbowl half time show.
                    We do not need another disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                      [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] sis you want me to handle that or you got it? Cause chile......

Comment

• Who are we talking about tho? I don’t see any disparaging posts on my feed?
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Sick with the cold in the middle of August hate this so much
                          last.fm

Comment

• Ugh Lil Legend X causing all this commotion. There is so much powa in ha name.

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• We love a flop that was still bigger than any Beyonce's Lion King song

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                #7 in your hole, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
                                So you don’t know ha?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

So you don’t know ha?
                                  No. I don't like it though.

Do you know this slay?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                    Ugh Lil Legend X causing all this commotion. There is so much powa in ha name.

The power that he has is truly unparalleled.

Comment

• No. I don’t like it though.

Comment

No. I don’t like it though.
                                        Omg how can you not like legend Noisettes. We can't be friends no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                          The power that he has is truly unparalleled.
                                          The talent, the youth, the vitality, the stamina.

Poor the dusty forGaGatten falling-apart divas

Comment

• I love how they have the word “Noise” in their name tho. It’s like they were telling y’all what to expect.

Comment

• LEGENDARY
                                              Last edited by BeeBoy; Wed August 14, 2019, 18:33.
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Push It started modern day ratchet culture.

Comment

• Warren G's Regulate was actually a BIG hit in America back in 94

I happen to have it on a mixtape I recorded when listening to a top 40 station.. the stupid radio station used their station's catchphrase/promo in the middle of the song I hated that lol

Comment

They started ratchet culture.
                                                    My parents used to have one of these jukeboxes in the basement with a vinyl of this on it. My friends and I always played this and danced our asses off to it when we were little, of course not knowing what this was about . Can't believe this was a bigger hit in the german speaking countries than the US. Prude as always
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

My parents used to have one of these jukeboxes in the basement with a vinyl of this on it. My friends and I always played this and danced our asses off to it when we were little, of course not knowing what this was about . Can't believe this was a bigger hit in the german speaking countries than the US. Prude as always
                                                      The hood don’t like being lectured to so it only peaked at #51 on black radio. They went back to their klassic hoodrat style with their next album and won back their urban fanbase with hood klassics “Shoop” and “Whatta Man”.

Comment

The hood don’t like being lectured to so it only peaked at #51 on black radio. They went back to their klassic hoodrat style with their next album and won back their urban fanbase with hood klassics “Shoop” and “Whatta Man”.
                                                        Yeah it's definitely their most 90s dance music inspired song. Push It, Shoop and and Whatta Man are all classics as well though
                                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Salt-n-Pepa's best track ever is None of your Business and that's that

Comment

• Brits had the cutting edge in terms of using quirky beats and experimenting with hip house even back in the 80s

Comment

• Despite all those RPDR, drag queens used to be much better represented in the music charts than they are now.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X