This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Kill Bill 1+2 are legendary and classics.

Only uncultured individuals would say otherwise.
    nah, those films are tragic. I only watch Joaquin Phhoenix movies. (oh and my Dawson's Creek queen's, Michelle Williams' ones).

Honestly, Phoenix and Williams deserve to win an Oscar already. I remember how everyone was gushing over River Phoenix when I was growing up and how the media was building him up as the next Marlon Brando / James Dean... however, nobody would have bet on Joaquin... and look where we are now. Maybe River would have had that gigantic career everyone said he would, who knows. I'm just glad that one member of that amazing family made it eventually.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      The other girls WISH to have 1/10 of her stage presence, dancing and performing skillz
      Dua on stage is so tragic LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        I am glad that she is already forgotten.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          Not as tragic as Madino's vocals or her grillz

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Herpa is not my cup of tea but this choreography is already iconik
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              I am glad that she is already forgotten.
              Think again, Warner recently said that Dua is their top priority right now and that they have huge plans for her for 2020. She is coming to slay and you will be left seething and suffering at her success and I will be there to drag & remind you as per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                Herpa is not my cup of tea but this choreography is already iconik
                We been knew

Comment

• "Kill Bill" deservedly scored 85% on Rotten Tomatoes, was a box office hit, and successfully gained cult-following classic status.

. . But yeah, it's not the typical movie for tame christmas' fans.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Can a mod rename this thread to Crazy Thought Thread? Thank you.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                      Can a mod rename this thread to Crazy Thought Thread? Thank you.
                      Named after CrazyCrazy?

Yeah, that would work.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• ^^ I just love the way ahe looks around in the gif, like when is this over?
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I can't watch Kill Bill, too brutal, too much blood and so on. In general I never watched a movie that was for 18 year olds in Germany. I just can't.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Classic time

Comment

• MadTV used to have a blast with her.

Comment

Classic time

You called?

I won’t ever forgive your hole for only taking GOAT to #11.

Comment

We been knew

OMG that video is hilarious. It is like she gets stuck in one move and cannot get out of it LOL

Comment

• The local queer party here had a "Straight Pride Parade" themed night this Saturday lol they made the event public on fb and turns out quite a few str8 people fell for it and showed up cuz they took the party's name literally I-

Can you imagine that?
                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I cannot believe that the Japanese Supreme Court has rules that trans people will need to be sterilised before they can be recognised as trans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                        I cannot believe that the Japanese Supreme Court has rules that trans people will need to be sterilised before they can be recognised as trans.
                                        There must be some international law against this. This is a human rights violation in my view.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                          I cannot believe that the Japanese Supreme Court has rules that trans people will need to be sterilised before they can be recognised as trans.
                                          What is that supposed to accomplish? Do they think that Trans individuals have Trans children, LOL, or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                            There must be some international law against this. This is a human rights violation in my view.
                                            There is tons of legal discrimination against LGBT+ people everywhere, like in our country where the PM can be openly homophobic without zero consequnces or how the law makes it almost impossible for gays to adopt or get children thanks to non-sense regulations while any trashy str8 couple can adopt or get children easier than ordering at a fast food restaurant.

Comment

• This is such bop. Maybe I gave up on this bish too early.

Comment

• A cult chocolate bop. Do you know this somehow, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?

Comment

• I effing hate forest fires and feel so sad for trees and animals live there.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is such bop. Maybe I gave up on this bish too early.

A pop masterpiece
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• your idols are frauds, cause they're still not as good and not as weird (and any weird stuff = good stuff, pop music is trash anyway)
                                                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• 17 years later and this still bops hard. And video is still provocative, even for today's standards.

It was everywhere here, she was massive because she's half Serbian, I was so embarrassed to watch music video back in the day with my family, and it was always on, on every single channel. She was my first 'fave'

Comment

There is tons of legal discrimination against LGBT+ people everywhere, like in our country where the PM can be openly homophobic without zero consequnces or how the law makes it almost impossible for gays to adopt or get children thanks to non-sense regulations while any trashy str8 couple can adopt or get children easier than ordering at a fast food restaurant.
                                                          What's also really pathetic is that homosexuals are not allowed to donate blood. They test everything anyway, so what differrence does it make? Is this the third reich?
                                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

What's also really pathetic is that homosexuals are not allowed to donate blood. They test everything anyway, so what differrence does it make? Is this the third reich?
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                              What's even more 3rd Reich-ish is that Gays CAN donate blood when they haven't had same-sex intercourse for idk 6 months or so. I mean... what kind of Sharia-Law is that?
                                                              My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                              X