X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    My new best friend, Karma, just passed by and dropped 20 under my feet, just days after I found 100 on the very same spot. I love my job!
    Wait why is your best friend dropping money at your feet???

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    My new best friend, Karma, just passed by and dropped 20 under my feet, just days after I found 100 on the very same spot. I love my job!
    Is your job to pick money up off the floor?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Not even sure how to feel tbh. This year started as the worst ever with so many problems (financial mostly), and now I'm doing great, having a well paid job and having all these euros falling under my feet, I almost fear something 'bad' will happen to balance the things out

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Congrats, you are so lucky .

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Just stumbled across one of my old countdowns [Wayne's Top 50 of 2008] and I was pleasantly surprised to see how FANTASTIC my taste used to be.

50 Janet Jackson - Feedback
    49 Alphabeat - 10,000 Nights
    48 Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
    47 Mamma Mia OST
    46 Usher - Love In This Club
    45 Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
    44 Dizzee Rascal - Dance Wiv Me
    43 Will Young - Changes
    42 Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go
    41 MGMT - Electric Feel
    40 Celine Dion - Alone
    39 Leona Lewis - Better In Time
    38 Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music
    37 The Saturdays - If This Is Love
    36 Miley Cyrus - See You Again
    35 Anastacia - I Can Feel You
    34 September - Cry For You
    33 Sugababes - Denial
    32 Duffy - Warwick Avenue
    31 Madonna - Miles Away
    30 One Republic - Stop and Stare
    29 Kid Rock - All Summer Long
    28 Mariah Carey - Bye Bye
    27 Girls Aloud - The Promise
    26 Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008
    25 Pink - So What
    24 Donna Summer - Stamp Your Feet
    23 Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
    22 Gabriella Cilmi - Save The Lies
    21 Duffy - Stepping Stone
    20 Katy Perry - Hot n Cold
    19 Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
    18 Beyonce - If I Were A Boy
    17 Alicia Keys - Superwoman
    16 Alexandra Burke - Hallelujah
    15 Mariah Carey - I'll Be Loving You Long Time
    14 Estelle - American Boy
    13 Cyndi Lauper - Echo
    12 Beyonce - Single Ladies
    11 Rihanna - Disturbia
    10 Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire
    9 Kylie Minogue - Wow
    8 The Saturdays - Up!
    7 Leona Lewis - Run
    6 Freemasons - When You Touch Me
    5 Cyndi Lauper - Same Ol Story
    4 Christina Aguilera - Keeps Getting Better
    3 Celine Dion - My Love
    2 Britney Spears - Womanizer
    1 Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife
    On a related note, 2008 was a fantastic year for music. So many songs in there I used to listen to at pre-drinks and that used to be huge in the clubs.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Here in Latin America its everywhere on the news 24/7. A plane transporting a Brazilian soccer team crashed and killed nearly the entire team, the managers and reporters that were on the plane. 71 dead and 5 survivors. The whole incident was super dramatic, the team was traveling to play their very first South American Cup final in Colombia, they had issues on the airport to board the plane and had to change from plane at the last minute (the plane that ultimately killed them), there were many illusions for the team, they posted instagram videos happy and excited inside the plane before taking off, an Audio with the control tower already leaked and it was just sad hearing the pilots asking for help as they were running out of fuel, not dramatic enough the plane crashed 5 minutes short to the airport (they almost arrived but felt short just when they were almost there, after 6 hours of flight). To make it worse one of the 5 survivors confirmed they all were aware of what was happening and as the plane started to fall everyone started desperately screaming. A flight attendant was also one of the 5 survivors and she said the plane's system and lights symply turned off and the plane started to descend rapidly. The whole thing has caused a lot of sensasionalism and coverage here in Latin America. I really feel bad for them and their families.

I hate these types of news (the worst part of it is that they're addicting). I know flying is extremely safe but these events are starting to increase a fear of flying on me.
    It was here big on the news as well. Just awful. I hate flying and like you I know it's extremely safe, but I always think it will crash or will be hijacked. And we travel quite a lot by plane.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I, I'm not the prettiest you've ever seen, but I have my moments, I have my moments
    Not the flawless one, I've never been

Leave a comment:

• YASgawd
    replied
    What drugs?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Never noticed how much better Mary J sounded on The Breakthrough compared to her previous albums. The drugs and alcohol really took a toll on her vocals during certain eras...

YAS MJB DA MVP!

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Needed Me > Kiss It Better > everything else on ANTI > Love On The Brain

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Here in Latin America its everywhere on the news 24/7. A plane transporting a Brazilian soccer team crashed and killed nearly the entire team, the managers and reporters that were on the plane. 71 dead and 5 survivors. The whole incident was super dramatic, the team was traveling to play their very first South American Cup final in Colombia, they had issues on the airport to board the plane and had to change from plane at the last minute (the plane that ultimately killed them), there were many illusions for the team, they posted instagram videos happy and excited inside the plane before taking off, an Audio with the control tower already leaked and it was just sad hearing the pilots asking for help as they were running out of fuel, not dramatic enough the plane crashed 5 minutes short to the airport (they almost arrived but felt short just when they were almost there, after 6 hours of flight). To make it worse one of the 5 survivors confirmed they all were aware of what was happening and as the plane started to fall everyone started desperately screaming. A flight attendant was also one of the 5 survivors and she said the plane's system and lights symply turned off and the plane started to descend rapidly. The whole thing has caused a lot of sensasionalism and coverage here in Latin America. I really feel bad for them and their families.

I hate these types of news (the worst part of it is that they're addicting). I know flying is extremely safe but these events are starting to increase a fear of flying on me.
    RIP to all of them, it's very morose
    (Ps I didn't know you were from South America, I thought you were from Europe).

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I work in the airline industry a d I am headed to flight attendant training soon. These incidents breaks my heart. The entire team almost dying us heart breaking.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Kiss It Better is a really solid song. But it would never win a Grammy, it flopped.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    My oh my..oh gosh. I recently got contact lenses and glasses, and let me just say that my vision wasn't the best but I was definitely not blind lol I could see signs and all, I just couldn't read some stuff sometimes. Anyway now with my contacts my vision is 20/20 but now I can see way too much detail in people. I look at myself and can clearly see my flaws in like ultra HD and even people who I thought were flawless really aren't anymore, now I feel weird looking at myself in the mirror and seeing other people...cause now I feel like everyone's ugly af myself included
    First world problem, take them off then if you're so putt off by people's flaws. lol

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    @Serby Im sorry the guy didnt seem more grateful for what you did!
    I'd defs show my gratitude one way.......

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    My oh my..oh gosh. I recently got contact lenses and glasses, and let me just say that my vision wasn't the best but I was definitely not blind lol I could see signs and all, I just couldn't read some stuff sometimes. Anyway now with my contacts my vision is 20/20 but now I can see way too much detail in people. I look at myself and can clearly see my flaws in like ultra HD and even people who I thought were flawless really aren't anymore, now I feel weird looking at myself in the mirror and seeing other people...cause now I feel like everyone's ugly af myself included

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I prefer LOTB live but the song just doesn't do it for me like KIB

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ True, LOTB is a lot better than Kiss It Better.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    When it comes to commercial artist, Rihanna's "Kiss It Better" is the best single released this year. She better win Best R&B Song at the Grammys.
    LOTB disagrees.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Just watched Instagram story of the soccer player who survived today's plane crash. Just awful His friend survived the accident but died of his injuries. Such a tragedy.
    Yes, I have also seen this, and I have been following the story, so sad :(

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    When it comes to commercial artist, Rihanna's "Kiss It Better" is the best single released this year. She better win Best R&B Song at the Grammys.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Serby, glad you did the right thing and definitely good karma that you found money p.s save it so you can take me out for a drink when I'm in Vienna

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Random:

If Tina Turner had a comeback, do you guys think her sales would be low or high. I honestly think she'd pull in numbers like Metallica.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X