X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Have seen that several times, and I'm always blown away by the effort that went into it.

Not a big proponent of talking about the weather, but it was 80 degrees here yesterday - a new high for the month of November! And today, less than 24 hours later, it's snowing.
    The warmth actually annoys me this time of year because it seems almost every morning I get up before dawn going to work, bundled up because it's cold af, and then on the way home I'm sweating and have the AC cranked. I'm ready for some cold months before the spring/summer come back.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Have seen that several times, and I'm always blown away by the effort that went into it.

Not a big proponent of talking about the weather, but it was 80 degrees here yesterday - a new high for the month of November! And today, less than 24 hours later, it's snowing.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    [youtube:viptnrbi]IvUU8joBb1Q[/youtube:viptnrbi]

This is amazing, he build that entire machine himself!

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^^ Thanks you sis. I was hurting but I feel much better now. The rejection was so embarrassing.

Can't believe I allowed a guy to treat me like that. Sie, he kept inviting me places and then he would stand me up. Then the same day my cousin died, I get a message from someone else he was seeing telling me that he was not interested in me. I don't even know how they got my info. So I called and he messaged me not to call him again... wtf! Cool

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Horrible week. Cousin died and I went through an embarrassing rejection. I feel so sad right now.
    I'm sorry to hear this sis. Take your time to grieve and feel those emotions...but always remember you can only vacation there, you can't live there. Death sucks and there honestly isn't a "It's gonna get better" type of feel, but you'll adjust. It'll take some time though.

The rejection is just something that will make you stronger, better and even more of a badder bitch in time.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^^ Thanks boo. I'm hurting but trying to be strong.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Horrible week. Cousin died and I went through an embarrassing rejection. I feel so sad right now.
    Stay strong honey <3

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    ^Wow those statistics are truly horrifying.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Thanks Nippian

Im trying

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Watching an interesting British documentary about the likelihood of there ever being a black Primeminister and some of the stats and stories are horrifying.

In the UK, a black child is more likely to be excluded than they are to score 3 As at A-Level.

A black MP was once told that he would "need to have the black beaten out of him" to become successful in his party.

More than 50% of the admissions to Oxford University last year were from the top 2 public schools in the country [Eaton and another one I've forgotten the name of]; the rest of Oxford's admissions [less than 50%] came from 1,800 state schools. The reason this is significant? Blacks are hugely under-represented at Oxford.

Since 1937, every British Primeminister has been to Oxford [the reason it's an issue - ^ see above].

The likelihood of a black child born today rising through the ranks and becoming the UK's first black Primeminister? 1 in 17 million. Comparatively, the likelihood of a white child becoming Primeminister is 1 in 1.4 million - a black person is 12x less likely to become Primeminister.

Horrifying.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Sorry for your loss, stay strong :(

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Some a y'all could never

[youtube:2pzg2ptg]j9kU6C1Hz00[/youtube:2pzg2ptg]

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Hello, hey, Joe! You wanna give it a go?

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I'm starting to become really nostalgic for the late 2000s and early 2010s like when Lady Gaga first came out or when Rihanna released Loud, etc during those times. What's strange about it though was that I hated most the pop music during the time as that was when EDM was blowing up and life was awful! :-?
    I used to like both albums so much: I mean Gaga's debut and Rihanna's Loud, especially the second one and played it a lot, I tried again after you had mentioned, but no .

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    No Janet Jackson, don't f.uck with no penis

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    ZADDY BIDEN

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    ^^ Bernie Sandes was hot AF too. My type.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Look at young Joe Biden

Let me sit this aaaaaaass...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Watching an episode of Blue Bloods - greatest cop show ever y'all - and Frank is giving a eulogy in tribute to a friend who died as a result of saving lives in 9/11 and he says this...

May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face;
    the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
    may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Most beautiful paragraph ever.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    I'm starting to become really nostalgic for the late 2000s and early 2010s like when Lady Gaga first came out or when Rihanna released Loud, etc during those times. What's strange about it though was that I hated most the pop music during the time as that was when EDM was blowing up and life was awful! :-?
    I admit that I feel nostalgic for a lot of the late 90's TRL stuff that I loathed at the time.

Still haven't brought myself to be nostalgic for 2003-2004 yet though

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Normal part of getting older.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    ^^ all the time

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^that channel has some really cool stuff, love the emo polka remix of "Work"!

does anybody else regularly get into these wikipedia-article-clicking-on-random-stuff ____* ? like you start from the article to "Medellín, Colombia" and end up on "List of people who have lived at airports"

*searched for a suitable word but i just can't find it, hope you get what i mean though lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X