X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    What's everyone's favourite year they've lived through?
    Music wise 1990.

It had some of the best debut albums ever. One was by a singer called Mariah Carey...
    I was so amazed by her voice and how strong the album was.

My favorite singer in those years was Madonna. She released one of my favorite albums in 1990: I'm Breathless.
    Plus a greatest hits collection 'The Immaculate Collection' with some great remixes of her hits.
    Then there was her best video ever: Vogue and her most brilliant tv-performance ever: Vogue at the MTV-awards.
    Also, I saw her most stunning live show ever: Blond Ambition.
    And I loved her performance in the cinema, playing Breathless in Dick Tracy.

Besides Madonna, some of my other favorite artists released great albums like Whitney Houston (I'm Your Baby Tonight) and Debbie Gibson (Anything Is Possible).

It brought me my two favorite girl groups of all time, both starting out with a song called "Hold On": Wilson Phillips and En Vogue.

It also had a lot of my favorite artists riding high in the charts like Paula Abdul, Janet Jackson.

I still play all of these albums and songs on a regular basis.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Quaresma is so yummy, too bad he's so short and too bad Ronaldo can't make a proper sentence.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    [youtube:2g60w971]OAOtXLl7ifE[/youtube:2g60w971]

We've got the hottest team

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    2016 has sucked. My dad's age catching up to him, Trump winning, Brexit, Bowie dying, Prince dying, all the other people who have left us this year, having to take two jobs to make ends meet, racism and homophobia becoming more socially acceptable than its been in ages... 2017 has nowhere to look but up

Showing my age here, but 1998 was probably my favorite year I've lived in terms of memories and everything.
    Anything specific you want to mention abut 1998
    That was indeed a glorious year. Britney, Whitney, and just good music all round (unlike the crap released these days).
    Nothing out of the ordinary, I just was in my late teens, freshly out, had my first real love that year, memories of fun stuff that summer I did with friends, etc... One of the only years I can think of where something really bad in my life didn't happen to bum it out... like I loved 1997 except for my brothers' death which kinda takes that year out of the running despite every other good memory.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    2016 has sucked. My dad's age catching up to him, Trump winning, Brexit, Bowie dying, Prince dying, all the other people who have left us this year, having to take two jobs to make ends meet, racism and homophobia becoming more socially acceptable than its been in ages... 2017 has nowhere to look but up

Showing my age here, but 1998 was probably my favorite year I've lived in terms of memories and everything.
    Anything specific you want to mention abut 1998
    That was indeed a glorious year. Britney, Whitney, and just good music all round (unlike the crap released these days).

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Yeah 2016 has been really bad so far! Specially the second half

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    for me, this year started off horribly, then became wonderful, now it will either be horrible or meh around the end

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    If everything goes as planned, I'll say 2017. this year was the worst ever I think, I started the year with 2000€ debt and I'm tehnically debt-free now, I have a really good paid job and next year I'll have quite some money saved, I'll visit Portugal (my first flight ever!) and I'll be hopefully speaking Portuguese by the summer and have at least a2 level in Dutch (that is if I pass the shitty history test this semester so I can have the language course in summer semester). It can't come soon enough tbh! I did get a cat, which is now my favourite thing ever that has happened in my life and I kinda had a bf, but also not, so it was not a completely awful year, just too much negative shit happened.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    What's everyone's favourite year they've lived through?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Drake is so overrated and he's everywhere!!!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Now, I'm all about one being able to look whatever they wanna look like, but... Everytime I see a guy having a HUGE pinky (smallest finger?) nail, I throw up in myself. It seems to be a thing among many North African/Middle East(?) people and it's simply disgusting and should be illegal. what's the point and just why, njhdklfgrje I can't (under)stand it, it's the most fugly thing ever!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WEDway82
    replied
    In the words of Leslie Phillips:

I say... ding dong.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    "´"
    Eek!

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Wow, he's hot.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    LMAO. I just watched that a couple days ago and could not hear his words. I just was in awe of his beautiful, adorable accent and nervousness and tuned everything else out.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    This is hot, the struggle that is to pay attention to what he's saying lol

[youtube:2eo1lwds]PBYdBJyuzvE[/youtube:2eo1lwds]

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    He is so hot though.
    Just no.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Novak is sooo ugly to me but he seems like a nice guy, I like him

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    He is so hot though.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I know, but in Serbia he has a God status and so many people literally stan for him, lambs style, and don't let you say a single 'negative' thing about him and will call you a traidor and envious. also, cuz of our mentality/culture, he gets dragged so much for not eating meat and gluten and stuff, it's kinda funny.

btw thanks, hopefully this go means we go to European Union cuz it would make my life so much easier, I'm tired of this visa shit and bureocracy and expenses I pay that EUs don't.

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    F his personality, Serby, the man is a beast that will be remembered in decades to come! Go Serbia!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I'm one of those who dislike Novak. I mean, cool that people actually know about Serbia cuz of him, but he seems fake to me and is not funny. So I was having a field day.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    LOL, aww, I like Novak. He's all class.

But congrats to Andy and the Brits for the new #1.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by theArmy
    there's no é in Tinashe, but as most people pronounce it wrong anyway she's fine with people using the least-wrong version with é
    She should've just had an easier stage name like Lolita or something
    Lolitaaaaaaaaa??
    Like....what? :-?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X