• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Era
    ^ You should try 'Don't Breathe' as well!
    Amazing movie
    True, I was excited for this one, and it did not disappoint.
    Glad you liked it!
    Bruno's new song sounds straight from the 80's! Tune

Leave a comment:

• YASgawd
    replied
    Halloween is over. Now it's officially Christmas time.
    And Mariah is already everywhere.
    Slay to the gods, mama!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by TIfan

Its so sad to see how bad album sales are these days. I could care less about single sales because I honestly think artist were selling too many singles but to see album sales this low is painful. Even if you compare this year to last year, such a bad decrease. Only a few albums passed the 1 million mark this year so far.
    But there was hardly any album this year worth buying.
    Beyoncé. Rihanna. Drake. Kanye. Britney. Lady Gaga.
    These are A-Listers in the music world
    A-listers don't necessarily make great albums.
    I've never bought an album by Beyonce, Drake or Kayne.
    I did in the past buy albums by Rihanna, Britney and Lady Gaga, but this time I didn't think their albums were worth buying.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay

Its so sad to see how bad album sales are these days. I could care less about single sales because I honestly think artist were selling too many singles but to see album sales this low is painful. Even if you compare this year to last year, such a bad decrease. Only a few albums passed the 1 million mark this year so far.
    Beyoncé. Rihanna. Drake. Kanye. Britney. Lady Gaga.
    These are A-Listers in the music world

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Traditional sales are dying overall, If it weren't for Adele the whole thing would look even worse.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    So, I just made a bunch of avatars HERE consists of various UKMIX favorites from Beyonce to Bieber to Tinashe to Miguel to Celine. Feel very free to use.

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    The White House will never be this cool again

[youtube:cpf8wmtc]VYHXDzfRQZU[/youtube:cpf8wmtc]
    What is this mess??

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Any idea what happened to our user Star?

Leave a comment:

• Goosey
    replied
    Springfield Armory has been putting out mysterious ads about "the Saint" for a while now. Nobody knew exactly what "the Saint" was, but they were hyping it like crazy.

Well, "the Saint" is here now.

It's... it's an AR. :-?

It has decent specifications and price, but I can't help but be a little disappointed. The market is completely saturated with ARs. It's really not very exciting news. I was hoping for something original.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Amazing movie
    True, I was excited for this one, and it did not disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    well, let's wait for hilly's and bill's interpretation of a mozart waltz

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    The White House will never be this cool again

[youtube:20jl3q2v]VYHXDzfRQZU[/youtube:20jl3q2v]

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    Vera Farmiga is a fantastic actress.
    Oh my god. What movies/shows of herd have you seen? I love her so much, she's extremely talented
    The latest movie of hers i watched was Conjuring 2 the other day. But i'm gonna check her filmography and watch all the movies she starred. She's very underrated i believe.
    Watch this one

I'ts brilliant!!! The director is Duncan Jones, the son of David Bowie.

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Amazing movie

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I haven't had the time to watch much films lately, but now for Halloween's month I decided to get updated with several horror films, so I watched "The conjuring 2", "Lights out", "The Witch" and I decided to watch the recent / modern cult-following much talked about "It follows" and "The Babadook" films.

"Lights out" was just bad for me, the typical cliche horror film, didn't like it. And "The conjuring 2" was very well filmed and produced but it was quite cliche as well.

However, on the other hand, these 3: "It follows", "The Witch" and "The Babadook" were pure brilliant gems.

"It follows" is so original and captivating, the anxious music with the extreme suspense accompanied with great acting, direction, cinematography and plot made it outstanding. "The Witch" was so stylish, beautiful cinematography and visuals with great acting and mystery too. And "The Babadook" (I read much about it online, it got big buzz) was a pleasant surprise, great deep plot and metaphors, it was more of a drama than horror for me but still an excellent film, no wonder why it got 98% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    The Boy in the Striped Pajamas was devastating. Don't see it when you're in a good mood.
    Saw it the first time when I was 13. I bawled my eyes out

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Admittedly, the first time I saw Vera I thought it was Sarah Jessica Parker, in the trailer for Orphan. I wanted to see it thinking it was a new SJP movie, but instead it was Vera, and I loved her in it lol

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    The Boy in the Striped Pajamas was devastating. Don't see it when you're in a good mood.

Vera was really good in it. She also had a small role in The Departed - that's where I first saw her.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Vera and Freddie Highmore are the only reasons I bared through seasons 3 and 4 of Bates Motel. Now that Norma is dead and Norman has completely gone bat-insane and Vera will only be appearing in ghost form, the final season should be the best one. Vera is too good an actress for some of the horrible scripts she had to put up with on that show.

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyLover21
    replied
    Oh my god. What movies/shows of herd have you seen? I love her so much, she's extremely talented
    The latest movie of hers i watched was Conjuring 2 the other day. But i'm gonna check her filmography and watch all the movies she starred. She's very underrated i believe.
    I've watched her in so many great movies. Check out The boy in the striped pajamas. She's my favorite actress.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Watch Bates Motel on Netflix, she is too good. Another popular movie she was in was The Boy in the Striped pajamas, with a very dramatic climax

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    Iconic tbh.

The end of an era.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X