• Show
Clear All

• flopho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    I'm seeing mire Kitchens For Sale recently on here!? Brexit times?
    i kind of wanna buy a kitchen now.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Vera Farmiga is a fantastic actress.
    Oh my god. What movies/shows of herd have you seen? I love her so much, she's extremely talented

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    I'm seeing mire Kitchens For Sale recently on here!? Brexit times?

Leave a comment:

• Taurus
    replied
    Sometimes I cant believe the amount of meat people put of pizza. Like does it really taste good when there pepperoni, sausage and bacon? Ew.

I always try to keep it to a max 2 toppings. Never two meats.

My favorite is just cheese. Or cheese arugula and onions. YUM. Maybe cooked spinach and mushrooms and cheese.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    CANT READ MYAH
    CAN'T READ MAH
    NO HA CAN'T READ MAH
    POKAHH FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ I agree, but on the other hand what should they discuss ? At least they keep their obsessive stanning for that particular thread. Some stans of other artists could follow.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    @stevvy, I hear ya. In fact the idea of one thread is great as opposed to a 1000 threads but I'd love it go into a thread where people don't post about early career videos, pics of her 20yrs ago. Maybe she is more "famous" but I don't have to sift through pages and pages only to find nothing is relevant to recent years even. Even other likewise divas threads that I pop into are bearable. The likes of Celine, Toni, Beyoncé etc. You find historical facts and videos but not at the rate her thread goes. I have no doubt that all this discussion about her, with so many pages to prove it, proves undoubtedly that she's a living legend but if only those people bought her album, she'd have no worries going platjnim or more with every album

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I'm just wondering, do fat people think they look more masculine, deviate attention and/or look "bad" by tattooing themselves?

Personally I don't have an issue with tattoos (and some of them look cool) but a friend of mine calls it a "tramp stamp"
    I thought a trump stamp was a tattoo in your lower back, specifically a tattoo that points to what's below the lower back.

Also, that Mariah Carey is about to blow up even more sincethe AC turned Christmas music stations are going to start playing her song again in two or three weeks.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Can somebody please fix this mess that is Mariah Carey thread
    I do not even want to check it .
    Please check on it if you want to read news on MC's octave in 1652, what diet she's currently on, how she looked at the 1884 Grammys and so on. That thread has seriously turned into utter rubbish. The number of pages in such a short time, coupled with her last album sales tells you people talk about her...for the hell of it

If only each user in that thread bought her last album, she'd be double platinum and more by now
    I actually wait for a new single or album thread to know something is coming. That thread might have mentioned it 500 pages ago in the last 2 days but it gets lost in translation with all our very own UKMix fashion designers and vocal coaches
    I think it is better to have 1 thread for all of the topics instead of 1000 threads for just a single topic. I don't understand the highlighted part. Because low albums sales (and we only had 1 studio album in the past 5 years) , doesn't mean that there is nothing to discuss. I mean look at the ## of headlines only her breakup with James has generated in the media. There's a daily report about new gossip and rumours every day in Germany - and Germany usually despises her. So, there is indeed much to discuss outside of (but also including) new music. Without the thread we would have never found out about "Christmas in New York" - a new - unreleased - only live-performed - song.

Topics discussed in there
    - favourite songs & albums
    - background information of songs and albums
    - management issues
    - touring and live performances
    - vocal range and vocal changes
    - outfits and gossip
    - latest news
    - boyfriends and ex-husband
    - sales

Mariah is one of the most active acts out there... She did more promo and did more stuff in 2016 than from 2011-2015 combined.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    A friend of mine was inebriated and sexually assaulted by some cvnt, I'm appalled and shocked. Men are the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    I'm just wondering, do fat people think they look more masculine, deviate attention and/or look "bad" by tattooing themselves?

Personally I don't have an issue with tattoos (and some of them look cool) but a friend of mine calls it a "tramp stamp"

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Please check on it if you want to read news on MC's octave in 1652, what diet she's currently on, how she looked at the 1884 Grammys and so on. That thread has seriously turned into utter rubbish. The number of pages in such a short time, coupled with her last album sales tells you people talk about her...for the hell of it

If only each user in that thread bought her last album, she'd be double platinum and more by now
    I actually wait for a new single or album thread to know something is coming. That thread might have mentioned it 500 pages ago in the last 2 days but it gets lost in translation with all our very own UKMix fashion designers and vocal coaches

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    You're such a kiss ass nippian

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Vera Farmiga is a fantastic actress.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    I'm wondering why that thread isn't locked already :-?
    I'm keeping an eye on it.

Sounds like a very hard and very ungrateful job to do.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    I'm keeping an eye on it.

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Get that promo, Bilbo.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    The absolute horror...

Baby Toads Born from Mom's Back Kids getting under your skin? It's no joke for a female Suriname sea toad — she gives birth to her offspring right out of holes in her back.

video: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016 ... 40272718=1
    Cool, you should post that in my unusual animals thread.

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    If there is a problem, can I please suggest you report it so that the relevant moderators are aware of it? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Today was so much fun!
    Happy Diwali to all my fellow Random Thots <3

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by Mainshow
    Originally posted by YASgawd
    Stevy, who's dat fella on your avatar?
    Marco Mengoni. The hottest and best thing Italy has to offer.
    Eye-candy deluxe and Eurovision hottie of 2013.
    After seeing him (in a Milanese gay bar ) I can tell you guys he's hot but not THAT hot. Too much of a twinkie for me.
    Yaaaaasssss gimme da Twinkie Twinkie little star <3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X