X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=948]spiritboy[/MENTION] girl calm down
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur View Post
      @spiritboy girl calm down
      Pharyngitis makes me frustrated [MENTION=34626]SummerPeur[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        This. Stans are horrible. They should be deported to a country which is ruled by Trump & Putin together.
        Deported to the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
          Deported to the US?
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Hi y'all, so nice to have the forum back.
            This horrible period doesn't seem to end, unfortunately. I lost my grandmother 13 days after my father, and pretty much reached the end of my emotional capacity. I will eventually get better, but right now I feel a bit apathetic. As the poet of our generation said, I've got no tears left to cry (literally).

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
              Hi y'all, so nice to have the forum back.
              This horrible period doesn't seem to end, unfortunately. I lost my grandmother 13 days after my father, and pretty much reached the end of my emotional capacity. I will eventually get better, but right now I feel a bit apathetic. As the poet of our generation said, I've got no tears left to cry (literally).
              Geez, what an awful time you must be having.

Take great care of yourself and those around you <3

Comment

• [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] so sorry to hear that sweetie! My condolances. Take care and know we are here for you! ♡

Comment

Deported to the US?
                  Lmao
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Deported to the US?
                    Kiiiiiiii
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Maroon 5's performance has to be the most hated SB performance of ALL TIME . . almost 90% of dislike rate on Youtube. It was almost universally disliked / hated by everyone.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] My sincerest condolences to you

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                          @ArmyOfMe My sincerest condolences to you
                          Ditto.

Comment

• omg turns out the MariahMix idea was great since you don't see anyone talking about her besides in that section & one can easily ignore that section

Maybe [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] snappedT with that idea after all
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                              omg turns out the MariahMix idea was great since you don't see anyone talking about her
                              except you

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart View Post
                                except you
                                and as usually u are bothered by my posts
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Unproblematic, non annoying wypipo are a rare breed.

Comment

• [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] I'm so sorry to hear the unfolding of events. Try and remain as strong as you can throughout it all and know that you have the ukmix family for support x
                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                    So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                      Wut? Aren't you a girl?
                                      So girls can't admire a cute guy's nice bubble butt?
                                      Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

So sorry to hear this! Life can be truly terrible sometimes, and it sucks that you're not even able to grieve properly for one major loss before another one comes to throw a wrench in your heart. It's mind-numbing emotional pain really, but I'm happy that you're looking forward still. Wishing you strength!
                                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [15 weeks] + Adele's return

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                        Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                        Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                        Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• Premium membership issa scam. I’m still regular on here
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

sorry for your losses. I hope you can find a way to deal with your grief and get through the dark clouds

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru View Post
                                              Premium membership issa scam. I’m still regular on here
                                              Update: Iz legit now
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Army :(
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Why do I have 35 visitors and yet I can't view any of them?
                                                  My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcr4ZT ... 8X1VrJlr0g

Comment

• [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] So sorry to hear that. Sending my condolences to you and your family, stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X