This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Hilarity had zero impact sweaty. Miley, Britney & Xtina invented the "fake innocent disney princess turned to snatched Popstitute" trend

We're not mentioning Miley in the same breath with Britney first of all and I don't know who Xtina is but I'm sure she IS a popstitute.
    "Lift up your head
    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
      When it comes to this Maluma guy, he is kind of cute but I cannot get into his music because it sounds like a lot that is out there...
      But his fashion>>>>>>
      I follow him on Instagram and he is definitely on point when it comes to fashion.
      He is like the perfect guy for a booty call
      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        We're not mentioning Miley in the same breath with Britney first of all and I don't know who Xtina is but I'm sure she IS a popstitute.
        Still better looking than this

Comment

Still better looking than this

It certainly is!
          "Lift up your head
          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Yikes Moron 5 released a new song?

Comment

who do you stan for?
              Definitely not someone with no successful solo records.

Comment

• So Madonna kicked off her theatre tour, Mariah released a new song, Celine Dion released three new songs, Janet Jackson made over 80 remixes available on Spotify, Ariana Grande released a single with Lana Del Rey and Miley Cyrus... What a week!
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I don't even have to imagine for ur fav tho

Overrated performance tbh. This is still my personal fave:
                  Originally posted by beredy
                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Dahling, that is a classic ventriloquist moment! ^

Just in case we are still discussing pop girls that never quite happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                      Oh another Maria stan, I so could have guessed that

Comment

Comment

Comment

• ^ You know what they say, it's easy to spot perfection.

Comment

• Thots [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? Vadge wanted a snack size Hershey’s bar! 11:25

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• it's 6PM and I'm (getting) drunk. It's saturday so it's allowed.
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                  Thots [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? Vadge wanted a snack size Hershey’s bar! 11:25
                                  Well he was hawt in the 90s so it makes sense.

Comment

Well he was hawt in the 90s so it makes sense.
                                    He does seem like your type.

Ironically, the most iconik black fashion statement of the 90s.

Comment

He does seem like your type.

Ironically, the most iconik black fashion statement of the 90s.
                                      Ugh what a slay.

Comment

• Out of all of Vadge’s chocolate lovers, my fave is the good sis Tupac. Have your heard of him, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? He’s had some top 10s in your hole.

Comment

Out of all of Vadge’s chocolate lovers, my fave is the good sis Tupac. Have your heard of him, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? He’s had some top 10s in your hole.
                                          He is the prettiest of her chocolate lovers, but my faves might be tie between Jean-Michel Basquiat and Steve Bray, co-writer of some of her most enduring bangers. And can we count Lenny Kravitz? I mean, it's just a rumor, but she wouldn't answer when asked directly by Howard Stern, so that's basically a "yes". Also, some black folk don't consider us mixies to be "chocolate" as such, dunno where you stand on that...
                                          The sands of time fade into dark
                                          Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                          A message to madness
                                          Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I consider Kween to be a black woman, so yes.

Comment

I consider Kween to be a black woman
                                              Interesting thought. Since looks can tell nothing, yet young Mariah appeared to look more Irish (to me) and current Mariah looks more Latin.
                                              If young Mariah appeared on the scene now, the labels might have pressured her to do some indie/artsy music because of the typecasting.
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• ^Major Tirzah vibes on that pic.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Out of all of Vadge’s chocolate lovers, my fave is the good sis Tupac. Have your heard of him, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? He’s had some top 10s in your hole.
                                                  Sweaty are you fooling me? Ofc I know who he is.

Comment

• All our dusty divas released great music (Maddy, Céline and Mariah) and now it's time for Janet to release some.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                      All our dusty divas released great music (Maddy, Céline and Mariah) and now it's time for Janet to release some.
                                                      Not gonna happen this year. She is on RN1814 Tour until end of November. She won't release a single/album after that as Adele, Celine will completely overshadow her. Sometime next year maybe.
                                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                        Not gonna happen this year. She is on RN1814 Tour until end of November. She won't release a single/album after that as Adele, Celine will completely overshadow her. Sometime next year maybe.
                                                        I hope she gives us an EP at least.
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                          Even a squirrel releasing music would overshadow her so that is not an argument.
                                                          Last edited by aRat; Sun September 22nd, 2019, 14:23.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                            All our dusty divas released great music (Maddy, Céline and Mariah) and now it's time for Janet to release some.
                                                            Hunty where? Madino's and Moo's albums are underwhelming except the occasional bop ( I would never listen to a Celina album).
                                                            Last edited by aRat; Sun September 22nd, 2019, 14:23.

Comment

Even a squirrel...
                                                              "Lift up your head
                                                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Working...
                                                              X