This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Hunty where? Madino's and Moo's albums are underwhelming except the occasional bop ( I would never listen to a Celina album).
    We know your lack of taste in music so i'm letting this one go

Caution is Mariah's best record in ages and i love Madame X, at least she's not giving us generic mess this time around.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
      The sands of time fade into dark
      Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
      A message to madness
      Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        Out of all of Vadge’s chocolate lovers, my fave is the good sis Tupac. Have your heard of him, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet? He’s had some top 10s in your hole.
        One of the most beautiful men ever. Never seen a photo of him looking bleak

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          We know your lack of taste in music so i'm letting this one go

Caution is Mariah's best record in ages and i love Madame X, at least she's not giving us generic mess this time around.
          I have more taste than all dusty diva stans by default tho
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

"Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

A message to madness

Comment

• The throwback stans feeling bothered what a surprise

Comment

where's the lie

Comment

The throwback stans feeling bothered what a surprise
                    Not at all, I am quite grateful that you're here to spread the word of the new hotness. I'd have never heard of Who?a Lipa otherwise
                    A message to madness

Comment

• Rooting for Céline Dion to obtain the Top Touring Female Artist title with Courage Tour

She's a very talented and lovely lady who deserves only the best.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Sweaty are you fooling me? Ofc I know who he is.
                        So that must mean you kno this?
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Game of Thrones won Best Drama Series.

I know many hate it but Episode 3, season 8 was a true cultural moment.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                            Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Game of Thrones won Best Drama Series.

I know many hate it but Episode 3, season 8 was a true cultural moment.
                            Not on its own merit though but on the seasons past.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• While I'm happy that Billy Porter won an Emmy, I feel like (some of) the other actors on Pose deserved nominations at least.

Comment

• Finally seeing "Midsommar" tonight. My most anticipated movie of 2019. Hope it'll live up.
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Finally seeing "Midsommar" tonight. My most anticipated movie of 2019. Hope it'll live up.
                                  I enjoyed it very much. It's not "scary" as such, but very tense, disturbing and darkly hilarious. Have fun!
                                  A message to madness

Comment

• Are TV/Drama/Comedy series overrated in comparison with the movies?
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                      Are TV/Drama/Comedy series overrated in comparison with the movies?
                                      Good question. Tbh, I often feel like it's much easier for tv series than for movies to get acclaim and people's attention nowadays. Like literally nobody is even talking about movies anymore. But maybe that's because we're living in the golden age of streaming tv, idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                        Good question. Tbh, I often feel like it's much easier for tv series than for movies to get acclaim and people's attention nowadays. Like literally nobody is even talking about movies anymore. But maybe that's because we're living in the golden age of streaming tv, idk.
                                        also, tv series get away with a lot of plot holes or mistakes (if we're talking about docudrama series), unlike movies.
                                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Lithuanian Women - The Perfect Combination of Beauty and Brains!

Are Lithuanian girls really the most beautiful in the world? Can literally almost every woman in Lithuania be a supermodel?

Besides this Lithuania's breathtaking tourist destinations, one more element that makes our nation more well known is its effortlessly attractive Lithuanian girls. Welcome to the land of the blondes! The first thing you notice about Lithuanian women is that they’re extremely beautiful and modern in their outlook! Tall, blue eyes, blond hair, pale and unblemished skin are are common among Lithuanian women. The second thing you will notice – a Lithuanian girl is credited to be really serene and a deep-thinker. She is never impulsive, many her actions are calculated. Lithuanian women are extremely polite and sincere. Last but not least, it is a fairly common sight to see women with hair that reach down below their waist. This gives them a sort of princess type look like something from a fairy tale. While you might not be able to see immediately why this might be attractive, trust me after you spend some time there it will start to grow on you.
                                          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• She looks beautiful, kind of reminds me of 2000's Lara Croft.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

She looks beautiful, kind of reminds me of 2000's Lara Croft.

B*tch

Comment

• Comment

Yep. Hit Em Up outtalented tho.

Comment

Comment

B*tch
                                                        The boobs on Saturn were so much worse than on PS.

There is a resemblance to 2000's Lara though.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                          I enjoyed it very much. It's not "scary" as such, but very tense, disturbing and darkly hilarious. Have fun!
                                                          What a f*cking crazy movie...omfg. I did not expect that.
                                                          Loved but also was very disturbed, from the opening on with that intense mourning. Just like "Hereditary" the director is great at tackling loss and mourn.
                                                          Beautifully shot as well.
                                                          "Lift up your head
                                                          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                            The boobs on Saturn were so much worse than on PS.

There is a resemblance to 2000's Lara though.

Yes, this version I meant LMAO.
                                                            I miss those TR games.
                                                            "Lift up your head
                                                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

YOU KNOW ABOUT "YOU CLAIM TO BE A PLAYA BUT I F'ED YO WIFE"?!?!
                                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X