X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theArmy
    replied
    Had a bit of tiny old crusty skin on my lower lips and after removing it now there's new and soft skin, it's so cute and lovely, I pet it all the time

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Wtf Colton!!
    lol yeah, that was such a Colton-ish post

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    Watching some Nostalgia Critic reviews last night on YT (actually we watched the Cool As Ice one as a joke and made me remember how in less than a year Vanilla Ice went from Michael Jackson-esque stardom to being the most hated man in music), it dawned on me one thing I kinda miss from previous generations musically that we don't get today is the spectacular backlash/downfall overnight. A lot of people here would never grasp that there was once a time where we had artists like Vanilla Ice, NKOTB, Tiffany, Hootie And The Blowfish to name a few who were the biggest thing in music at one point, and then a mere six months later they simply cannot get arrested and nobody would be caught dead with a copy of their album. Today we don't see this, and even artists who hit lulls like Bieber or Cyrus are always one single away from a comeback compared to these acts who as soon as they were gone, it was over. There was a period where it looked like Bieber was going to crash and burn, and in another generation he would've, but we're more welcoming today compared to back then where your past musical sins were held against you.

The closest I can think of to a downfall on that level in recent years if Kesha's decline into playing dive bars with old hard rock bands who have one member remaining from their glory years and rising artists... but even her case was more based on the industry blacklisting her and it took her 6 years to go from pop star to 500 seats, and even if she puts out a new album, it would likely do better than Vanilla Ice and Tiffany's albums released just three years after their stardom that couldn't even dent the Billboard 200.
    tbh, some people should crash and burn, it would do the industry good if things like that happened today.

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Wtf Colton!!

Leave a comment:

• elsewhere
    replied
    Florida State Frat Boy Arrested After Stabbing a Couple, Chewing the Man's Face While Growling

Authorities in Florida say 19-year-old Florida State University student Austin Harrouff may have been on a hallucinogenic drug when he fatally stabbed a married couple and bit off part of the man's face.

Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told reporters Tuesday that Harrouff had joined his family for dinner at a restaurant Monday evening when he stormed off, apparently agitated about slow service. His parents were so worried by his behavior that they called police and some of his fraternity brothers in a futile attempt to find him before the attack.

About 45 minutes later, he apparently targeted Michelle Mishcon, 53, and John Stevens, 59, at random while they were sitting in the garage of their Tequesta home, the sheriff said.

Deputies reportedly found Mishcon stabbed to death in the garage. Harrouff was on top of Stevens's body, chewing on his face and making animalistic noises. When the first deputy arrived at the couples' home, she used her Taser on Harrouff, but it didn't faze him, Snyder said. She tried pulling him off Stevens's body, but couldn't. Other deputies arrived shortly along with a dog and it took all of them to subdue Harrouff. Snyder said they didn't shoot, fearing their bullets would strike Stevens.

A sophomore majoring in exercise science, Harrouff is muscular — rosters from Suncoast Community High School in nearby Riviera Beach listed him at 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. Football teammates said coaches wanted him to be more aggressive.

"The coaches would always try to get him mad and play angry, and he never had it in him. I didn't think he would hurt a fly," quarterback Matt Dame told The Palm Beach Post.

"The suspect in this case was abnormally strong," Snyder said, making him think Harrouff was on drugs. "It's inexplicable. One of the first things we try to do at a crime scene is try to understand the motive of the offender, because it is the motive of the offender that gets us going in the right direction. In this case, we can't establish a motive. It's 'I don't know.'"

He said hospital blood tests showed no signs of methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, or other common drugs; it will take longer to test for less common hallucinogenic drugs such as flakka or bath salts.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/college/new ... cialflowFB

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Elvis died on one of Madonnas birthdays...weird. I keep seeing headlines of Madonna's birthday but also some saying how Elvis died today idk how many years ago

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Watching some Nostalgia Critic reviews last night on YT (actually we watched the Cool As Ice one as a joke and made me remember how in less than a year Vanilla Ice went from Michael Jackson-esque stardom to being the most hated man in music), it dawned on me one thing I kinda miss from previous generations musically that we don't get today is the spectacular backlash/downfall overnight. A lot of people here would never grasp that there was once a time where we had artists like Vanilla Ice, NKOTB, Tiffany, Hootie And The Blowfish to name a few who were the biggest thing in music at one point, and then a mere six months later they simply cannot get arrested and nobody would be caught dead with a copy of their album. Today we don't see this, and even artists who hit lulls like Bieber or Cyrus are always one single away from a comeback compared to these acts who as soon as they were gone, it was over. There was a period where it looked like Bieber was going to crash and burn, and in another generation he would've, but we're more welcoming today compared to back then where your past musical sins were held against you.

The closest I can think of to a downfall on that level in recent years if Kesha's decline into playing dive bars with old hard rock bands who have one member remaining from their glory years and rising artists... but even her case was more based on the industry blacklisting her and it took her 6 years to go from pop star to 500 seats, and even if she puts out a new album, it would likely do better than Vanilla Ice and Tiffany's albums released just three years after their stardom that couldn't even dent the Billboard 200.

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    I have a Samsung Galaxy and Asus Zenfone. I'm aiming for Sony xperia series too. A bit obsessed with smartphones these days

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Lamhe
    What is your smartphone? Apple? Samsung?
    Samsung Galaxy J3. I'm satisfied with it.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lamhe
    sony xperia >>>>

i own everything by sony.. it's my brand.

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Wiiiiiildest dreeeeeeaaams

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I don't follow Kimmy, but I'm sure her Instagram is way more exciting than Beyoncé, Maddy and the rest.
    What's exciting about taking gazillion selfies, posing naked on every photoshoot and pretending that she is a full-time supermodel?
    I find that interesting...the posing naked part especially :(

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Not that I care but random thought...Selena Gomez is the most followed person on Instagram...wtf why? More followed than people like Rihanna, Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? Weird...
    full time Instagram models always have the most followers tho!
    For real tho! Doesn't Kim K have like 80 million followers?
    79,8m, I have just checked, tragic.
    Is there that many Burger King employees?
    TheRealest is probably one of the realest followers

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Madonna's instagram is pretty boring because of stupid censure.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I don't follow Kimmy, but I'm sure her Instagram is way more exciting than Beyoncé, Maddy and the rest.
    What's exciting about taking gazillion selfies, posing naked on every photoshoot and pretending that she is a full-time supermodel?

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Not that I care but random thought...Selena Gomez is the most followed person on Instagram...wtf why? More followed than people like Rihanna, Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? Weird...
    79,8m, I have just checked, tragic.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Omg, checking out Blondie's greatest hits, they had so many classic songs.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    ^ you mean Dierks Bentley ;-)
    yes, he is really hot. Wish he made pop music :( (omg i sound like Bney)

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ you mean Dierks Bentley ;-)

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Some male country singers are so hot yet their music is so unlistenable
    Sam Hunt?
    He's one them. There's one called Dierks something and one i can't remember his name

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Sam Hunt?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...