• Show
Clear All

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ Cassie? We had Ciara then.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    I loved the 2005 era where nobodies were allowed to shine like Shareefa, Keyshia, Cassie, Teedra.
    The world was more open to music and embracing new artists back then compared to today.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ You mean being famous is easier. Fame and success in the music industry are two different things.

In fact Popularity is the driving force within the music industry.. the actual music is not important anymore. Fame and Popularity dominate and superseded success. It is important to realize that you can be popular today without being successful, or in better words, you can have unsuccessful hits.

That's exactly why the music industry is dying. It simply bet on the wrong horse: popularity.
    I have to quote this for truth..
    Well said stevyy. You speak no lies

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ew @Puke Shelton

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    True, but from the hype I was expecting ting a masterpiece!

And I thought the songs on the actual album were bad

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    Gaga's red flame leaked and it's absolutely horrible
    it's a reject from a rejects-filled album, what were u expecting?

Leave a comment:

• toxicALIENS
    replied
    Gaga's red flame leaked and it's absolutely horrible

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    BROKE BITCHES SO CRUSTY, DISGUST ME

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I come on and see a thread titled "Private pole dancing session only right now by a sexy beauti" ..Immediately click on it and I'm told it's been removed.DAMN :(
    Same, some of those spam thread has awesome titles.
    lol ikr?Now I feel like PMing Kedoramamba (the one who started it)
    Oh sh*t, now I do not know if the title was more funny or the user's name is. He is probably already banned, though.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I come on and see a thread titled "Private pole dancing session only right now by a sexy beauti" ..Immediately click on it and I'm told it's been removed.DAMN :(
    lol ikr?Now I feel like PMing Kedoramamba (the one who started it)

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    I come on and see a thread titled "Private pole dancing session only right now by a sexy beauti" ..Immediately click on it and I'm told it doesn't exist.DAMN :(

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Not that I care but random thought...Selena Gomez is the most followed person on Instagram...wtf why? More followed than people like Rihanna, Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? Weird...
    full time Instagram models always have the most followers tho!
    !!!

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Omg so I am going on dates with this guy. We talk about music all the time. We both love the 80s, Norah Jones, Prince, and Bee Gees. He is such a gentleman. Omg...

So happy right now.

I want to start a petition to have my Rock Queens for The Super bowl. (Pat Benatar, Alanis, Heart, and Joan Jett)...

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Not that I care but random thought...Selena Gomez is the most followed person on Instagram...wtf why? More followed than people like Rihanna, Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? Weird...
    full time Instagram models always have the most followers tho!

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Blake Shelton is a Donald Trump supporter, does anyone expect better from him?

Kinda disappointed Gwen is with him, I dunno what she sees. While I really dislike Maroon 5's music, if Gwen absolutely has to date a co-worker, I could see her and Adam working together somehow, but it's weird seeing her with this racist, homophobic, NRA nut who shills for Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I wonder how many of those accounts is fake, I mean she is not the only one with fake followers, but still.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    UNCLE LUKE, FREAK NASTY

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Wtf?! He actually said that??
    Yep, disgusting!!!!! :-?

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Wtf?! He actually said that??

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    You see the tweet about Dakota Fanning? :-?
    Nope! The tweet is older and has been exposed by some independent blogs, and yesterday night a major shit storm rained upon Blake Shelton who has not made any statement yet. I have just noticed that team Blake Shelton is busy deleting tweets.
    Yeah the Dakota tweet was part of that too, I think.

In a tweet made the previous year, the TV star revealed that he held a "sick fantasy" about then 16-year-old actress Dakota Fanning.

He said: "Soo... I just figured out a great excuse for my sick fantasy about Dakota Fanning. I thought she was Amanda Seyfried."

As the tweets began circulating, fans rushed to condemn the star on social media.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    You see the tweet about Dakota Fanning? :-?
    Nope! The tweet is older and has been exposed by some independent blogs, and yesterday night a major shit storm rained upon Blake Shelton who has not made any statement yet. I have just noticed that team Blake Shelton is busy deleting tweets.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Too much spare time, like Demi Lovato for example.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Blake's account is one of the ugliest places on Twitter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X