• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    H0ly F///ing Sh/t!
    #VicariousEmbarrassment #MajorFacepalm
    The Official Blake Shelton Twitter. You're getting the real BS straight from Blake himself. (And a few official updates from Team BS too)
    So BS really stands for Bull Sh/t!

Hope he's fired from The Voice after this stuff, idiot!!
    You see the tweet about Dakota Fanning? :-?

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ You mean being famous is easier. Fame and success in the music industry are two different things.

In fact Popularity is the driving force within the music industry.. the actual music is not important anymore. Fame and Popularity dominate and superseded success. It is important to realize that you can be popular today without being successful, or in better words, you can have unsuccessful hits.

That's exactly why the music industry is dying. It simply bet on the wrong horse: popularity.
    I have to quote this for truth..

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    H0ly F///ing Sh/t!
    #VicariousEmbarrassment #MajorFacepalm
    The Official Blake Shelton Twitter. You're getting the real BS straight from Blake himself. (And a few official updates from Team BS too)
    So BS really stands for Bull Sh/t!

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    <3333333333333333333333333

[youtube:3s3n0vqr]8o4Zj98FeX4[/youtube:3s3n0vqr]
    Stan.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ Flawless performance.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    20 years ago, the QUEEN opened the Atlanta Olympics with one of the finest vocals EVER...

[youtube:2p6ohkh0]6VlSwcMFdtY[/youtube:2p6ohkh0]

Would love to have been there.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Originally posted by Guru
    I just don't get why people are so pressed by Kim & the Kardashians in general. They make y'all sooo mad!
    For me, it's not them. They didn't force America to "love" them. It's America as a nation (and the morals and ethics thereof)

If you're looking for pressed "stans", you probably typed the URL incorrect
    Bye girl. You still seem kinda pressed.
    And you still feel the need to echo your sentiments
    Bye Felicia

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    I think I'll cook myself something. I just can't always eat out.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    I just don't get why people are so pressed by Kim & the Kardashians in general. They make y'all sooo mad!
    For me, it's not them. They didn't force America to "love" them. It's America as a nation (and the morals and ethics thereof)

Bye girl. You still seem kinda pressed.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    <3333333333333333333333333

[youtube:20ljfjad]hv44srAsAo4[/youtube:20ljfjad]

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    IDK why many music stars wait til they become irrelevant to do concerts in Africa...So for just $50,I'm gonna see Ginuwine,Mya and 112 tomorrow.Of course I'm thrilled that I'm gonna enjoy so much RnB for such a little amt but it saddens me that they failed to tap this market when they were at their peak.The likes of Shaggy who's been doing concerts in Kenya since the Bombastic days charges upwards of $200 and still fills up big venues

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy

the mere fact of KIm and Co.. going on as if they've achieved anything of value. Sth like the Kardashians couldn't happen in Europe.. and I am thankful for that.

Wasn't Jade Goody the same thing in Europe before she passed? I remember how everyone was talking about her and I assumed she was a Sugababes member or something

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Simone Biles and Simone Manuel

Love these girls!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

the mere fact of KIm and Co.. going on as if they've achieved anything of value. Sth like the Kardashians couldn't happen in Europe.. and I am thankful for that.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I like the Kardashian. Its Kanye who I dont like anymore

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Still, Paris >>>>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    December 13, 2013. The day abi scrambled for Urban album of the year after Beyoncé surprise album

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    I do think Kim symbolizes why the rest of the world hates and looks down on America, kinda like Donald Trump.
    And the fact that America "loves" a family that one wonders what have they don't to become famous for? Singing? Dancing? Philanthropy? They are only as famous as they are because Americans buy into their "famous for nothing substantial" fact. And then you look at real talent that works their butt off to be loved by America. Talk about a silver spoon and silver platter

America is a sad nation that thinks they're great. The fact that Donald Trump, with his utterances, has so much of support. Sad. Very sad.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by elsewhere
    Abortion? Pro choice or pro life?
    sane people would say: pro choice

insane bigots would say: pro life.. even tho it's not even really pro life.

Leave a comment:

• elsewhere
    replied
    Abortion? Pro choice or pro life?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    RIP Anna but she was not part of that supermodel wave.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Anna was part of that supermodel wave of the early 90s like Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford and so many others... marrying the 89 year old billionaire just took her from famous to infamous, and the reality show did even more. She was a very successful supermodel and was well known before she started going to the mausoleum for dates.

Yep, Zsa Zsa was probably the first "famous for being famous" person

Leave a comment:

Working...
X