This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    I do like that better than the original, a studio version from her would probably work very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
      Out of all the main pop girls.. Janet will always be the most forgotten
      She'll be more forgotten here as two of her biggest stans left Ukmix
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
        Out of all the main pop girls.. Janet will always be the most forgotten
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Are you really, really sure they both did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
            Yeah I really disapprove. If you want a pet get a dog or a cat.
            He was adopted after being abandoned. He has a great life. He seems to really love his dad....
            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
              ^^ Salute to MC's real GOAT.
              Excuse me?
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                Excuse me?
                The sands of time fade into dark
                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                A message to madness
                Feel music that's realness

Comment

Excuse me?

Comment

• Ha best hit!!!
                    I dutty wined into the splits to this song.
                    Last edited by TIfan; Mon October 21st, 2019, 00:41.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

Excuse me?
                      Sorry G$

If The Roof wasn't the greatest, I'd be known as TIMESgetROUGH or something.

Comment

On the other hand "Once Upon A Time In Hoollywood" was such a huge letdown. I was bored out of my mind watching it. My daddies Leo and Braddy let me down on that one. Welp at least we got that scene of Daddy Brad fixing the roof topless.
                        It was such a nonevent, I think the critics saw a different movie.

Comment

• 1 month till Grammy nominations are announced. Will Queen of Pop Lady Gaga and Kween of Everything Mariah score some nominations?
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• To be honest, Janet Jackson is in an amazing position. She's filthy rich AND 'literally no one would ever talk about her'. As weird as that may sound, but it really helps not being in the focus of the media 24/7. In case of doubt, just ask Britney Spears about her experience in the late 00s!
                            Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                            and everything you stand for?
                            Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                            just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                              I do like that better than the original, a studio version from her would probably work very well.
                              The original is meh though
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                People have different GOATs. The Roof is my WBT... my BFF, my foreverbae, the eternal peaches to my cream
                                My GOAT is

Perfection on every level!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  Lol

Comment

• Ukmix feels so dead today. Someone start a feud or sth.

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                        My GOAT is

Perfection on every level!
                                        A very worthy GOAT! My other fave off Butterfly
                                        The sands of time fade into dark
                                        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                        A message to madness
                                        Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I have many Mariah GOAT's but this one, I think, will always be the GOAT of GOAT's for me.

That bridge melting into that climax. It's just perfection on all fronts.
                                          "Lift up your head
                                          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
                                            I don't know it but P.Diddy is def a hunty.
                                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Looks like I need call some reinforcements... [MENTION=37022]SawyerHewitt[/MENTION] [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] have at it.

Comment

I don't know it but P.Diddy is def a hunty.
                                                How often do chocolate boy bands crossover to your hole?

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                  A very worthy GOAT! My other fave off Butterfly
                                                  This is my all-time favorite Mariah song!

Comment

• My favorite. Who else but Mariah can start a carreer like this?
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Looks like I need call some reinforcements... [MENTION=37022]SawyerHewitt[/MENTION] [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] have at it.
                                                      I doubt you'll get any help from [MENTION=37022]SawyerHewitt[/MENTION] , he's a Charmbracelet stan

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                                        Ukmix feels so dead today. Someone start a feud or sth.
                                                        I get what you mean, my friend. But being honest, as entertaining as it may be, it's better that way. Remember [MENTION=28843]Timmy94[/MENTION] from a few years ago? He was always involved in some kind of drama and that didn't feel nice. These days, I try to reduce the emotional impact in writing posts to a minimum, leave heated debates early and be as positive as possible (e.g. highlighting success instead of flops in the chart section or writing about what I like about pictures in the picture thread instead of what I dislike). It really helped me that someone back then sent me that Bambi gif everyone probably knows and being honest, I feel happier that way - [MENTION=28843]Timmy94[/MENTION] wasn't always happy back then.
                                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                        and everything you stand for?
                                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• You're [MENTION=28843]Timmy94[/MENTION]

Comment

• Whos is Timmy94?
                                                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Waiiitttt what is happening? Timmy! Ofcourse i remember you!
                                                              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Working...
                                                              X