X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biebz
    replied
    Can't believe it has been 2 year since Robin Williams died!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    How did 90s artists "have it made"?

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    I am so proud of my girls Rihanna and Beyonce. They have kept up with the drastic changes in music. Thats hard to do. 90s artist had it made. Firstly, they survived the R&B trend of the mid 00s, then they survived the EDM trend, and now this alternative/hip-hop trend, they are still here slaying.

In the early 00s, airplay dominated the charts. Then digital singles took over. And now there streaming. Any artist that started in the early/mid 00s and are still hear deserves props. (Justin, Beyonce, P!nk, Rihanna)

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    I'm not sure if artists material is really that bad or just that average music lover taste in music have changed or moved on. Alicia Keys, Usher, Britney, Xtina, Enrique, etc. They use to smash the charts 15 years ago. Hit after hit after hit.
    Make their team behind the scenes are just pathetic and PR, marketing and promo? :-?
    This is the main reason, I think. Different times, different sounds are popular.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    I'm not sure if artists material is really that bad or just that average music lover taste in music have changed or moved on. Alicia Keys, Usher, Britney, Xtina, Enrique, etc. They use to smash the charts 15 years ago. Hit after hit after hit.
    Make their team behind the scenes are just pathetic and PR, marketing and promo? :-?
    They old

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    You can fund this project here! (4 days to go! 3142% funded!)

[youtube:1xeep5gn]r6J_R_qA3nA[/youtube:1xeep5gn]
    And the fact that Charlie Sheen is promoting it
    Seriously, it looks dope

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    As my sis recently said..THAT Mariah thread

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Airwrecka is starting to become a serious strict moderator

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Stay safe DnBLover

I feel horrible everytime i see a forest being burned down. Unfortunately it has become a regular thing in Turkey. They destroy forests so that they can build more hotels, etc.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I'm safe, let's hope it stays that way.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Stay safe DnBLover!

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    This is shocking! - I was in Madeira four months ago. The nature and the landscape is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen! - This news really affected me! Hopefully, the fire will be decreased soon!

DnBLover, be careful and stay safe!

I really do wish that no one will get hurt in this fire! - The pictures are really terrifying!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Stay safe DnBLover !

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Crazy photo - stay safe DnBLover.

According to the BBC, 3 people have lost their lives in these fires so far.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    All roads are closed btw. My friend lost her plane yesterday because she couldn't get to the airport. Let's see how long this will last.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    But you wouldn't believe how this started. It was just a small column of smoke 2 hours before firemen even started doing anything. And at that same place, where the fire began, there had already been 2 or 3 fires before, yet there were several gas tanks at the location, which quickly blew up and, together with the 90km/h winds, simply started burning down the island.

No prevention whatsoever. No fire watchpoints. Nothing. It's infuriating.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    So... Here I am, locked at a friend's house for the past few days, at an Island which is basically on fire. It's hot, we have to save water, people have died and everything is being destroyed.

Yup, nice vacations.
    Madeira :(

Fortunately there haven't been any fires near where I live. I remember last week people were happy, because this had been a pretty calm summer, with no noteworthy fires and now this.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    So... Here I am, locked at a friend's house for the past few days, at an Island which is basically on fire. It's hot, we have to save water, people have died and everything is being destroyed.

Yup, nice vacations.

Leave a comment:

• elsewhere
    replied
    Kevin hart signs to Capitol records

https://instagram.com/p/BI6R1htAxkV/

Leave a comment:

• Theodorerichert
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    The black community is like that because of the black church and their hate against homosexuality. It is really disgusting honestly. I have even experienced it going to church and them preaching about how it not right. Like they love to mention how it's in the bible and it's a sin and act like it the worse when when if you want to actually go by the bible, there aren't layers to them. No one slanders folks that eat meat, don't have more than one wife, sex before marriage and tattoos. All of that is in the bible.

People don't like it because of their own personal disgust of it and use the "bible" to back it up. It's a whole bunch of bs.
    The bible also says "Thou shall not judge" but surprisingly they never see it
    The most important theme of the Bible is that, while no one is perfect God loves us all anyway. Jesus said the two most important commandments were love God with all your heart and love you neighbor (everyone) as you love yourself. You cannot look at the entirety of what Jesus teaches and actually think he's telling us who's better than who. That's literally the complete opposite of his message.

Sadly many people fail to understand this and use the Bible as an excuse to say "I'm better than you because..." It's so wrongheaded and hypocritical. It drives me crazy.

Leave a comment:

• elsewhere
    replied
    Gigi Gorgeous detained in Dubai!

Gigi Gorgeous, a transgender model and Kylie Jenner's ?BFF, is being detained at the Dubai airport because she used to be a man.

Gigi, who became famous for documenting her transition on social media, tells TMZ she was stopped at Immigration. She says the immigration officer said, "I was told you are transgender. You cannot come into the country."

Gigi was born Gregory Lazzarato, but says her passport has been updated since she transitioned ... it now reads "Gigi Loren."

Airport police have a different story. They say the passport describes her as male and the passport photo shows Gigi as a male. Gigi tells us that's simply not true.

We did some checking ... in Dubai the "imitation of women by men" is illegal, and violators face up to a year in jail.

She says they still have her passport, and she's trying to get out of the country.

[youtube:1kconk0i]srOsrIC9Gj8[/youtube:1kconk0i]

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/09/transgend ... ous-denied

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    That's so cool that they brought back something you remember from being so much younger, and it tasted how you remembered it. If it ever appears in the UK I'll try it.

I remember when Cadbury stopped making Wispa chocolate bars, and I went crazy when they came back.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Never heard of Crystal Pepsi, but I just read it's caffeine free, so I'll pass.

Dos it actually taste of cola?
    Crystal Pepsi was extremely short lived, but they hyped the hell of it back in 93, last time I had any was summer 94 and they vanished after that. It does taste of cola, it had a very distinct type of taste to it that is impossible to describe, but when I took my first sip of it it was exactly how I remembered it 23 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Never heard of Crystal Pepsi, but I just read it's caffeine free, so I'll pass.

Dos it actually taste of cola?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X