This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    How often do chocolate boy bands crossover to your hole?
    There are chocolate boy bands?
    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
      I doubt you'll get any help from [MENTION=37022]SawyerHewitt[/MENTION] , he's a Charmbracelet stan
      He completely agrees with me about GOAT, which is all that matters.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
        There are chocolate boy bands?
        You ain’t heard of Boyz II Negroes?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• End Of The Road is such a classic. I used to stan for it back in the day, always asked my male friends to ask me to dance (i was 13)
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wow. Beys XO is really one of the best pop songs of all time isn't it?

Comment

• Chocolate boy bands are the only ones I use. Give me Troop, After7, Next, etc. over Backstreet Boys, NSync and 98 Degrees any and every day
              The sands of time fade into dark
              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
              A message to madness
              Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                It's a sweet coincidence that both Madonna and Mariah became worldwide superstars with their third albums, True Blue and Music Box.
                Madonna was there with her second album actually, you dont sell 21 million copies unless you are already a global superstar.

Comment

• [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]
                  Not Boyz II Negro
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                    To be honest, Janet Jackson is in an amazing position. She's filthy rich AND 'literally no one would ever talk about her'. As weird as that may sound, but it really helps not being in the focus of the media 24/7. In case of doubt, just ask Britney Spears about her experience in the late 00s!
                    She has her legacy, her honorary awards, and her cash. She can truly enjoy her life as she wants to with less media coverage. That sounds like a great life to me.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      Whos is Timmy94?
                      He was basically GetBack, heppolo and Westen put together

Comment

• Speaking of Chocolate boybands, New Edition >>>>>>

Comment

• Love New Edition
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                            Wow. Beys XO is really one of the best pop songs of all time isn't it?
                            Girl please

Comment

Not even one the best Pop songs off the album.

Comment

• Oh, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]. Here, let Uncle Normi learn ya a few thangs

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                Speaking of Chocolate boybands, New Edition >>>>>>
                                The ULTIMATE chocolate boy band!! Not to mention the bonus bops we got from the solo careers of Bobby, Johnny, and Ralph. Oh, and this little ditty right hur

A message to madness

Comment

• Double post
                                  Last edited by NormiMalone; Tue October 22, 2019, 07:03.
                                  A message to madness

Comment

• Another one
                                    Last edited by NormiMalone; Tue October 22, 2019, 07:04.
                                    A message to madness

Comment

• And another one
                                      Last edited by NormiMalone; Tue October 22, 2019, 07:04.
                                      A message to madness

Comment

• [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] Yaas... You're quickly becoming a fav of mine here

Comment

• double post, ugh
                                          Last edited by DOSSOME; Tue October 22, 2019, 07:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                            And another one
                                            Boybands and another one and another one
                                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

It's one of her most bland and basic songs imo.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                                I doubt you'll get any help from [MENTION=37022]SawyerHewitt[/MENTION] , he's a Charmbracelet stan
                                                Who dares to come for Charmy? I'ma cut y'all!
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                                  Who dares to come for Charmy? I'ma cut y'all!
                                                  What about people using the acronym GOAT too loosely? What’s the real GOAT sis?

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                    Here, let Uncle Normi learn ya a few thangs
                                                    Hot

Anyway Ill check them out after work. Judging from the Screencaps there are many cuties there.

Comment

• Which one of yall goats did this? [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]

Comment

• Whoever that is deserves an award
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Nah. The lambs aren't really anti-Madge, more indifferent. Now, there is one lady out there that does rile the lambs up more than others... I think her name starts with a J and ends with a Ho, but the more I think about it the less I remember her.

Comment

• ukmix has been exceptionall bitchy today... with all the not-working and so on. wow. this is literally the 2nd or so post i could squeeze in, between all the freezes and site-failures. nice.
                                                            My Chart

Comment

• Double post, ofcourse.
                                                              "Lift up your head
                                                              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Working...
                                                              X