replied
    Wit a ataste of ur lipz um on da riiiiiiiiiida

Ur toxec & gun slippin undahh

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Army, can I lock your flop thread yet?
    I don't have any flop threads u might have mistaken me for Toxic, but u shall be forgiven <3

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    when i see JB's "D" I want to become straight.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Army, can I lock your flop thread yet?

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Hugo, go take a cold shower, honey.
    lol why, I'm the opposite of aroused.
    Then less of the v and d references please. Keep it classy.
    Hugo's sophisticated
    Super classy
    Uncle Luke
    Freak Nasty

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Then less of the v and d references please. Keep it classy.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    ^

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    JUSTIN BIEBER PICS Y'ALL!!!
    10 vaginas >>> his dick.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    JUSTIN BIEBER PICS Y'ALL!!!

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    congratsssssss abiiii I remember winning fake Bey Pepsi T-shirts twice in a row, I was so happy

Originally posted by abi
    Or maybe should I just wait till they become really big to be able to do their own show here? *
    Jeez good that u didn't go for this option cuz u would've never seen her then <3

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Yay! Congrats, Abi!

But when did CL replace Beyoncé as your #1? This is news to me.
    Thank you!

Sorry I should've said one of my favorite acts. Beyonce will always be number #1 for me, she's always ahead of everyone. CL is probably somewhere around #7-#10 or maybe even a bit higher since Chris Brown has already dropped to #134 or something.

Leave a comment:

• elsewhere
    replied
    Go USA!

And the Caribbean/south American countries !

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Yay! Congrats, Abi!

But when did CL replace Beyoncé as your #1? This is news to me.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    Urgh I'm so torn. One of my favorite artists atm CL is gonna be performing here in my country this August and I really wanted to see her but sadly she's gonna be performing as a part of a festival.

The thing is, I don't want to spend my money going to that festival since she's basically like the only performer of the line up that I like - and cause she's probably only performing for like 30 minutes or so. There's Macklemore & Mark Ronson as well whom I of course know but not quite a big fan, the others are mostly Alternative/Indie acts like 1975, The Temper Trap, Ryan Hemsworth, Ta-Ku, etc.

And then, during the exact time CL will be performing, I will be participating in a design event which happens to be held in the same exact time & area with that festival (I guess the event is indoor, the festival is outdoor - or maybe they're gonna use different buildings), so knowing that she's gonna be in the same place as me with me not being able to see her live it actually hurts.
    Originally posted by abi
    OK seriously guys do you think is it worth it spending $90 on an artist that you really like even though they might only be performing for like 30 minutes? Or maybe should I just wait till they become really big to be able to do their own show here? Help.
    Soooooooooooo, they did a poster design competition 2 weeks ago and they said there would be 10 winners who would receive 2 VIP tickets & an H&M voucher so I decided to participate and I just found out a few minutes ago that I was one of those winners.

I'm so excited to finally able to see my favorite act live. And for free. With a shopping spree. And I just looked at the setlist and she's set to perform for about +60 minutes right before Macklemore and his backing DJ. *cries in Korean*

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Nah,we only discuss her eyebrows,her manager's daughter and on a very idle day we discuss her music :(
    Well considering that her General Artist Discussion Thread is still the lengthiest here in UKMIX, I guess you've had a lot of idle days.
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Originally posted by pollei
    Hello, UKMIX! What's up? I've been constantly visiting the site since Britney's comeback but unfortunately I'm not a very big Britney fan anymore although she still holds a very special place in my heart. I've been browsing through different threads and I'm not familiar with a lot of posters anymore. I guess it's been a really long time since I've been active in UKMIX.
    It's a different UKMix as compared to our heyday five years ago!
    the heyday of ukmix was 2007-2010.
    Well, I've been part for the most of it's "heyday". It feels good to reminisce.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Hello, UKMIX! What's up? I've been constantly visiting the site since Britney's comeback but unfortunately I'm not a very big Britney fan anymore although she still holds a very special place in my heart. I've been browsing through different threads and I'm not familiar with a lot of posters anymore. I guess it's been a really long time since I've been active in UKMIX.
    the heyday of ukmix was 2007-2010.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    What turns me off about relationships is some people do way too much...Like when you text me just as I'm about to go to bed asking me how my day was then text again first thing the following morning asking how my night was,like wtf girl,I was f**kin asleep the whole night,how do I narrate that ?

Some people are waaay to clingy, I find it so annoying...but maybe I just love my own space too much
    Lol,some would send you a text on whatsapp then call to tell you they've sent it and you should read it ASAP...Like Girl..
    I do love my own space alot as well

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    And the fact that loads of "legends" have been banned
    Life is all good online. We have so many divas in the running here (Serbisha, Tonikwa, Armisha, Hugoncé etc) but our true diva is "biscuits"
    Wow. So UKMIX really has changed? I'm not a legend so I'm not yet banned, thankfully. Does UKMIX still stan Mariah big time?
    Nah,we only discuss her eyebrows,her manager's daughter and on a very idle day we discuss her music :(

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Life is all good online. We have so many divas in the running here (Serbisha, Tonikwa, Armisha, Hugoncé etc) but our true diva is "biscuits"
    Wow. So UKMIX really has changed? I'm not a legend so I'm not yet banned, thankfully. Does UKMIX still stan Mariah big time?

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I'm the only diva honey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X