Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wayne
    replied
    I have a headache.

    And I have a conference call in 2 hours - why did I drink on a school night?!

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Taking some time out. Personal issues.
    I'm sorry to read that.

    I think choosing time out for personal issues can be a good decision - it's definitely worked for me in the past. But I also know you said you can feel a bit lonely out in South Korea, and so if you did want to talk, you can always private message me, and your UKMix friends are always here to offer good support when it's needed.

    I know it's "just a forum" but you guys helped when my mum died.

    That offer goes to everyone btw. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to about stuff, I'm told I'm quite good at that kinda thing. (Just not so great at organising my own trainwrecka of a life )
    Thanks honey <3

    I might still play in survivors because that doesn't require conversation

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I'd veto any ban of nippian. No way. In this case, i'm like Russia in the security council. Wayne shouldn't scare innocent members like that.
    I'll ban you if you're not careful.
    Ban ha sis
    Yawn.
    It ain't serious stevyy knows I like him

    Leave a comment:


  • Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I'd veto any ban of nippian. No way. In this case, i'm like Russia in the security council. Wayne shouldn't scare innocent members like that.
    I'll ban you if you're not careful.
    Ban ha sis
    Yawn.

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I'd veto any ban of nippian. No way. In this case, i'm like Russia in the security council. Wayne shouldn't scare innocent members like that.
    I'll ban you if you're not careful.
    Ban ha sis

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    if Nippian was a duplicate member I'd actually be pretty sad :(
    i think he was once 'thankfulforwhitney'
    I swear I actually burst out laughing!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    if Nippian was a duplicate member I'd actually be pretty sad :(
    i think he was once 'thankfulforwhitney'

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    Thanks Guys

    Leave a comment:


  • stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I'd veto any ban of nippian. No way. In this case, i'm like Russia in the security council. Wayne shouldn't scare innocent members like that.
    I'll ban you if you're not careful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I'd veto any ban of nippian. No way. In this case, i'm like Russia in the security council. Wayne shouldn't scare innocent members like that.
    I'll ban you if you're not careful.
    Do it! Do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I'd veto any ban of nippian. No way. In this case, i'm like Russia in the security council. Wayne shouldn't scare innocent members like that.
    I'll ban you if you're not careful.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevyy
    replied
    I'd veto any ban of nippian. No way. In this case, i'm like Russia in the security council. Wayne shouldn't scare innocent members like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    On the subject of Céline - the greatest song she never released...

    [youtube:3szr1ej7]lYjqojwp2hQ[/youtube:3szr1ej7]

    Amazing, amazing, amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Wayne is drunk, why is nobody dragging Celine?
    hew?

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRager
    replied
    Pray for Marina Joyce

    Leave a comment:


  • CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Wayne is drunk, why is nobody dragging Celine?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Taking some time out. Personal issues.

    Sorry to hear that, I hope everything will be ok, take care, I hope you will be back soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Me too Mr A [biscuits] - as long as your messages are precluded by a nude photo.

    I am of course joking - always here for the good guys on UKMIX.

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Taking some time out. Personal issues.
    I'm sorry to read that.

    I think choosing time out for personal issues can be a good decision - it's definitely worked for me in the past. But I also know you said you can feel a bit lonely out in South Korea, and so if you did want to talk, you can always private message me, and your UKMix friends are always here to offer good support when it's needed.

    I know it's "just a forum" but you guys helped when my mum died.

    That offer goes to everyone btw. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to about stuff, I'm told I'm quite good at that kinda thing. (Just not so great at organising my own trainwrecka of a life )

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Enjoy
    I have a question - have I banned you before under a different name? Curious.
    Subtle, Wayne.

    Leave a comment:


  • Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Guru
    In my opinion, there will only be ONE original and authentic diva here on UKMix, and that goes to biscuits. MrDiva needs to find a new title
    Ha, thanks!
    Great endorsement, coming from the Guru stealer.

    We tryna keep the family united yo

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Enjoy
    I have a question - have I banned you before under a different name? Curious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    No, I do not get drunk, I know when to stop.
    How do you know though? Is there some kind of test you can take?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Enjoy
    I have a question - have I banned you before under a different name? Curious.

    No, are you already drunk ?
    No, are you?

    Drink does make people lie after all...

    No, I do not get drunk, I know when to stop.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Enjoy
    I have a question - have I banned you before under a different name? Curious.

    No, are you already drunk ?
    No, are you?

    Drink does make people lie after all...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X