This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    He's got some good legs... Are shirtless pictures allowed here though? Wouldn't wanna see you get trouble from the mods, brother...
    At least they'd have something to do finally.
    "Lift up your head
    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Tinashe will surprise us all.
      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        At least they'd have something to do finally.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          May I introduce yall to my husband. Yall can look but don't touch.
          You saw the news about him coming out, too?
          Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
            Who's he?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
              Yep. Another extremely hawt man on our team. The way we keep winning. Phew.

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
              Who's he?
              Brian J. Smith from the series Sense8.
              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                What about your chocolate boos, sis? (besides Michael Jordan Jr. )

Comment

• Also there is like a ton of hot european football / soccer players but I can't name any single one them

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                    Also there is like a ton of hot european football / soccer players but I can't name any single one them
                    I wonder how'd you think about them if they were 'on the team'... You know, 5 to 10% of the population are into the same gender, so roundabout one player per team ;) .
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

I wonder how'd you think about them if they were 'on the team'... You know, 5 to 10% of the population are into the same gender, so roundabout one player per team ;) .
                      or 0 in an entire league bc most gays are in entertainment?
                      My Chart

Comment

• this was quite a leftfield banger
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          or 0 in an entire league bc most gays are in entertainment?
                          There are preferences, but I believe in even distribution throughout all parts of society. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 5-10% bi- and homosexual people in areas considered typically masculine, such as in the military, on the soccer field or in muslim communities.
                          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                          and everything you stand for?
                          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

There are preferences, but I believe in even distribution throughout all parts of society. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 5-10% bi- and homosexual people in areas considered typically masculine, such as in the military, on the soccer field or in muslim communities.
                            I get that... but you simply cannot look at a group of 10 people and say that one of them must be gay bc of statistics... bc that's not how reality works...
                            My Chart

Comment

• The things i would do to that Brian person
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                The things i would do to that Brian person
                                as you get older, you seem to be attracted to older human beings as well... i've never believed this to be true... but now... even tho I do like him from his looks and all, I don't feel like super horny looking at him.
                                My Chart

Comment

Believe me there are plenty of people who live a straight life that like to play on the other side when the lights go down.

Comment

• OMG the talent, the way they create a wall of sound with only their voices is mindblowing.

Comment

• Pentatonix is exactly the music I imagine playing in hell. Awful. It's also funny seeing gays making their living by milking a Christian holiday.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        Pentatonix is exactly the music I imagine playing in hell. Awful. It's also funny seeing gays making their living by milking a Christian holiday.
                                        Completely agreed. They ruined the idea of what good harmonies are supposed to sound like. This sirupy cheese computerized "wall of sound" makes me wanna cry every time I hear and not in a good way.
                                        "Lift up your head
                                        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Dreaming of a city where cats and kids under 18 are banned/forbidden.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• OMG, just read about TI interview where he talks about taking his daughter to gynecologist to check if she's still a virgin. What a disgusting pig!
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Dreaming of a city where cats and kids under 18 are banned/forbidden.
                                              How could you want to ban the kitty cats?

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                Pentatonix is exactly the music I imagine playing in hell. Awful. It's also funny seeing gays making their living by milking a Christian holiday.
                                                Not you dragging Mariah lol

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                  Not you dragging Mariah lol
                                                  That's not even a nice try at shading.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                    Completely agreed. They ruined the idea of what good harmonies are supposed to sound like. This sirupy cheese computerized "wall of sound" makes me wanna cry every time I hear and not in a good way.
                                                    You would think you would be used to computerized vocals considering who you Stan

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Oh that's an adorable cat!

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

I hate cats with a passion
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Y’all mod bitches wanna act Stevie Wonder to this troll but the minute I let him/it have it I’m sure there’ll be a WaRnInG in my inbox.
                                                          Last edited by TheRealest; Fri November 8th, 2019, 15:02.

Comment

I hate cats with a passion
                                                            Omg how can you hate cats. That one is adorable!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                              Y’all mod bitches wanna act Stevie Wonder to this troll but the minute I let him/it have it I’m sure there’ll be a WaRnInG in my inbox.
                                                              Personal attacks are against the rules sweetie.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X