• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suck a dick

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
      Suck a d***
      Sis that ain't an insult. I am sure he'll gladly do that.
      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        Omg how can you hate cats. That one is adorable!!
        Cats and kids are never cute to me
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Any chance of Medoner attending Gaga's show tonight since it's her off night?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Any chance of Medoner attending Gaga's show tonight since it's her off night?
            To quote her own words: "she'd rather kill herself than attend whatever clown-show GaGa is doing"

Comment

OMG, just read about TI interview where he talks about taking his daughter to gynecologist to check if she's still a virgin. What a disgusting pig!
              Plus its pointless to check since the hymen can break while riding a bike or anything.
              Disgusting pig indeed.
              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Any chance of Medoner attending Gaga's show tonight since it's her off night?
                Gata has cancelled these nights. She is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  Sis that ain't an insult. I am sure he'll gladly do that.
                  I'm more top but sometimes I treat myself to one.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                    Pentatonix is exactly the music I imagine playing in hell. Awful. It's also funny seeing gays making their living by milking a Christian holiday.
                    That's a bit ignorant, isn't it? Why can't someone be gay and a Christian?
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                      Are you really asking?

I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Personal attacks are against the rules sweetie.
                        You basically ask to be insulted all the time and when someone does you go BINGO!
                        it's your whole schtick. I'm glad more and more people see it though.
                        "Lift up your head
                        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                          One can be both but I find it really stupid. I mean that religion (like any other relgion) wants the gheys dead.

Comment

One can be both but I find it really stupid. I mean that religion (like any other relgion) wants the gheys dead.
                            No, some religious PEOPLE who abuse the religion do.
                            "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Believe me there are plenty of people who live a straight life that like to play on the other side when the lights go down.
                              Yeah, I believe you in that regard. There's this misconception that gay =/= masculine, which is why some men in conservative or typically masculine areas are scared to live their sexuality openly because they fear discrimination. A lot has already happened in the past 20 years and I'm sure there's more to come, so I'm positive in that regard...
                              There's another misconception that people are either full on hetero- or full on homosexual. The Kinsey scale is enlightening in that regard because it considers the shades in between, such as "mostly attracted to the opposite, slightly attracted to the same sex". And that's a much bigger part of the population than what the public eye believes it to be, I'm sure.
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                You basically ask to be insulted all the time and when someone does you go BINGO!
                                it's your whole schtick. I'm glad more and more people see it though.
                                No I don't ask to be insulted. I never make personal attacks as it's against the rules. Just because you disagree with someone does not give you the right to make personal attacks.

Comment

• The amount of points InFamous is making

The goats simply can't stand the truth

Comment

• Girl shut the hell up

Comment

Y’all mod bitches wanna act Stevie Wonder to this troll but the minute I let him/it have it I’m sure there’ll be a WaRnInG in my inbox.
                                      They just gave me an infraction for this

You know what idgaf **** all y’all bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                        No, some religious PEOPLE who abuse the religion do.
                                        No. It is the people but also their religious texts that call for gheys to be either slayed or at least be put through some suffering.

Comment

The amount of points InFamous is making

The goats simply can't stand the truth
                                          Always the same with them, they shade and drag everyone but cannot handle a little shade themselves. They respect no other artists but demand that everyone respects their fave. I mean, really.

Comment

I hate cats with a passion
                                            Beware, of the cats tonight.

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                            I have never met anyone actively practicing religion that is not extremely judgemental, regardless of the front they try to put forward. For most, Religion is mainly a vehicle for propping oneself above others. There is no rule they won't break when it is convenient.

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

Seriously?

Comment

Sis don't get banned

Comment

• I think they just don’t like hoodrats.
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I also believe that faith and homosexuality needn't contradict each other. Sexuality, political view and religious beliefs are independent concepts and allow all kinds of combinations.
                                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                  and everything you stand for?
                                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Have all the beliefs you want but religion is sheer garbage. Pure retrograde garbage. Bin it.
                                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                                      Have all the beliefs you want but religion is sheer garbage. Pure retrograde garbage. Bin it.
                                                      That is quite disrespectful to people who believe. Respect others.

Comment

• I generally try to keep an open mind when it comes to religion, but at the same time I can't help but think there's always a certain level of self-hate involved when a LGBT+ individual openly supports Christianity / Judaism / Islam. I'm personally still 'protestant' on paper, but only because I believe that 'my' church doesn't do harm to anyone, not because I believe in god. If I'd been raised catholic (or something equally hateful), I would've left already.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                          I also believe that faith and homosexuality needn't contradict each other. Sexuality, political view and religious beliefs are independent concepts and allow all kinds of combinations.
                                                          but they do. Human rights and the Bible contradict each other... I mean... why are we not stoning divorced people to death... it's in the Bible... when people cherry pick those verses which condemn homosexuality they must also take all the other verses literal.

I mean even jealousy goes against the 10 commandments. Which means that everyone who's ever been jealous of sb else or sth others have, will not go to heaven anymore. We could probably condemn 99,9% of all children to hell then.
                                                          My Chart

Comment

• Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey should duet in the future, one as the Oscar & Grammy winning Queen of Pop and the other Best Selling Female Artist and Kween of Everything
                                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey should duet in the future, one as the Oscar & Grammy winning Queen of Pop and the other Best Selling Female Artist and Kween of Everything

Comment

Working...
                                                              X