replied
    ^^^ Damn!

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    I sometimes say stuff and people look at me questioningly, and I'm like, "sorry, must be forum speak".
    omg yaaaas ikr? but tbh, those heauxs simply aren't as cool as us, we'd always snatch their wigs lol.
    their bodehs ain't ready to get slayed rn. before they question you, they should #BuyCFTSoniChunes first. it's britney, bitch!
    back OT, just drag ha, airwri! talenT always wins!
    You just wrote Beyonce's next single. Copyright it though - I hear she doesn't credit writers!
    Omg.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Awww RIP to the King Michael and Queen Farrah Fawcett. Two decade defining talents gone in one day.

From my understanding, Charlie's Angels was mega like the Thriller albumand that poster of Farrah was mega like the Thriller video.
    i know a lot of people felt that Farrah got such a shaft compared to Michael, but to be fair I didn't see it that way.

For 3-4 months before Farrah passed away, people knew she was ill and was going to die soon, she was given many tributes and the sort and people were grieving her impending death before it happened. She had the TV special about her cancer battle and people were discussing her form of cancer and she was being heavily mourned in advance, her ending was seen as her being out of suffering. Michael on the other hand wasn't expected to die anytime soon, if anything we were anticipating his comeback shows that were to start soon, it blindsighted everyone, similar to Whitney Houston a few years later or even more recently Prince, he wasn't particularly old and he had a lot on his itinerary for the future, it came out of nowhere.... Farrah's illness was well-documented and people were preparing for the inevitable, Michael wasn't "supposed" to die. So I understand why it got 20 times the attention because Farrah's death felt like closure to the high profile press her struggle had received, whereas Michael's death was the opening of a wound. So of course it dominated the attention, it was a complete shock to the system the way Elvis or John Lennon must've been in my parents' time. Farrah's illness and slow decline was in the news for months before she finally went to peace, Michael's blindsighted everyone, but I think Farrah got her fair treatment because of the outpouring of love she felt from people in her last months on earth.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^^ I was more shocked that Leona did not win Female Pop Vocal Performance because Bleeding Love was a monster hit and her vocals on that song slayed. Before they announced the Grammy nominees, I knew for sure Leona was gonna pull a Mariah and win Best New Artist and Female Pop Vocal.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I'm sure now people will be like "Adele didn't deserve them, she's overrated, blah blah" just because of her success now. and if Jazmine or Leona ended up huge instead, everyone would be "Adele should've won, she is so underrated/snubbed etc"

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Random thought/question.

2009 Grammy Awards:

Best New Artist:
    Adele vs Jazmine Sullivan

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance:
    Adele vs Leona Lewis

Adele won both awards and I wont say she didnt deserve those but I was shocked that she won. Do you guys agree with the Grammy's choice.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Awww RIP to the King Michael and Queen Farrah Fawcett. Two decade defining talents gone in one day.

From my understanding, Charlie's Angels was mega like the Thriller albumand that poster of Farrah was mega like the Thriller video.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by Guru
    The Mariah GAD thread :-?
    "Her chin looked lovely today", "See this performance and high notes from 1885"
    Still better than discussing her cameltoe in photos

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

That place is great if you need a few laughs.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    I sometimes say stuff and people look at me questioningly, and I'm like, "sorry, must be forum speak".
    omg yaaaas ikr? but tbh, those heauxs simply aren't as cool as us, we'd always snatch their wigs lol.
    their bodehs ain't ready to get slayed rn. before they question you, they should #BuyCFTSoniChunes first. it's britney, bitch!
    You just wrote Beyonce's next single. Copyright it though - I hear she doesn't credit writers!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Still better than discussing her cameltoe in photos

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by trebor
    Need your advice!
    How rude is it to unfollow artists that are following you on Twitter?
    There are two singers that are really going on my nerves (Gun laws & Right Wing populism).
    I do not use Twitter myself, but if I were in a situation like you described, I would unfollow without a remorse, both of them.
    Unless they have a handful of followers, or you talk to each other often on there (follows you displayed) will they even know you unfollowed them :-?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Girl

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    ^^^^ Thank You darling!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Need your advice!
    There are two singers that are really going on my nerves (Gun laws & Right Wing populism).
    I do not use Twitter myself, but if I were in a situation like you described, I would unfollow without a remorse, both of them.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Gravity,

I passed both exams. Thanks for the luck..

Congrats .

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Was just texting with my sister about a performance we were both watching on tv. I was like: they slay! And then she didnt knew what slay was :lol and i remember she also didnt knew what ikr ment lol!
    Seems im spending too much time on ukmix
    Funny how i picked those words up here on ukmix

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    This is the only HIM you guys need in your lives tbh...

[youtube:3uasm6pq]PMD1k16baVE[/youtube:3uasm6pq]
    OMG the nostalgia

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Need your advice!
    start shading them, pull the race card, leave twitter, come back and release a new single.

Leave a comment:

• minime
    replied
    Need your advice!
    I would just mute them.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Need your advice!
    If they're annoying you and not worth following, then just unfollow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X