X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    With Wardo and Goldmoneys back, I'm very happy! Now all we need is jimmypages
    Don't forget about Bney being back!

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    With Wardo and Goldmoneys back, I'm very happy! Now all we need is jimmypages

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Also count me in on the welcome back wagon, Goldmoney may be a lot of things, but boring is never one of them and I always like seeing his posts even though I know on many artists we do not agree lol.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    I'm back! (if anyone noticed I was gone )
    I really missed you..Welcome back

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    I no this is gonna sound stupid but I can't listen to Beyoncé's 6 Inch at the moment. The line where she says "walked in the club like nobody's business, got-damn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness" makes me think of Orlando.

I hope I can get over this because I love that song.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    I use to randomly check out Greg Plitt on the net. He's into body building and a motivation.
    Perfect physique too. I read this morning that he died last Jan when he was hit by a train
    Apparently he was shooting a video for an energy drink to prove he could outrun the train. RiP Greg!

Mod notice: topless photos are against forum rules.
    Yeah! He was one of the best sources for motivation! Still gutted! RIP

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Hi, welcome back !

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Well you missed my slow jamz survivor

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Found out a former friend who I had a massive falling out with 7-8 years ago because of his anger issues died sometime last year.... I really hope he's in a better place now

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Sometimes I wonder how some people get so successful, despite the fact that every single cell in their bodies lacks any sort of knack for music.
    name him/her!
    Tayloo, Justin Beaver & Fifth Element to name a few
    I agree on all of them and add Ariana Grande

Ariana is talented, one of very few top 100 artists who can sing.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    I'm so sad about all this. Everything feels so strange. It wasn't like that 10 years ago. Maybe because I'm older. Not sure.
    It used to happen in Iraq, Syria, certain African countries. Now it's happening in the middle of Europe or USA. The closer danger is the more threatened we feel.
    But we had Spain and London in the last decade. And we had severe rampages in German schools.

I guess it's a mixture of me being an adult now and the fact that the IS + right-wing trends in the Western world are some kind of complex, ongoing challenges without a current solution ...

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Sometimes I wonder how some people get so successful, despite the fact that every single cell in their bodies lacks any sort of knack for music.
    name him/her!
    I agree on all of them and add Ariana Grande

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    I'm so sad about all this. Everything feels so strange. It wasn't like that 10 years ago. Maybe because I'm older. Not sure.
    It used to happen in Iraq, Syria, certain African countries. Now it's happening in the middle of Europe or USA. The closer danger is the more threatened we feel.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    name him/her!

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    What a fcked up and bloody weekend is this? Like wtf is going on with people?

2016 is an awful year already. First legends died one by one and now mass murders happening. I don't think Orlando incident is the last. They were planning very evil things for Ramadan and i believe something awful will occur in Europe as well.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Cause if you wanna talk baby use your hands
    If you wanna go make a move, you can
    If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
    If you're gonna bite, be a BIG BAD WOLF

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    I use to randomly check out Greg Plitt on the net. He's into body building and a motivation.
    Perfect physique too. I read this morning that he died last Jan when he was hit by a train
    Apparently he was shooting a video for an energy drink to prove he could outrun the train. RiP Greg!

Mod notice: topless photos are against forum rules.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    What is going on in Orlando, FL??????????? First Christina Grimmie is murdered and now, a mass shooting at the club Pulse. God help us!!!

Leave a comment:

• aang
    replied
    Does anyone else here watch 2 Broke Girls? The blonde one looks SO SIMILAR with Shannon, the Country-Pop girl from Danity Kane. I literally couldn't stop thinking about her everytime I watch the series on TV.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by toxicALIENS
    [youtube:1l2gq1sn]hBtOWai3zbg[/youtube:1l2gq1sn]

This is genuinely one of the worst things I've EVER heard
    you can't do a good cover of a song so bad like uptown funk #meagain #srynotsorry
    That video is horrific to be honest. They make Mehgan Trainor look like a talented diva

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Does anyone even care? I guess not :-?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    name him/her!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X