X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t use my own people against me sis
    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Doesn’t that song have the word chickenshit in it?
      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        The use of GIFs and the loss of genre sections :( I already miss the old new Ukmix
        I prefer the new way. I can see all albums or singles from all genres in one. No more switching genres. All in one. I accidentally found a few new old topics because I was interesting in other topics.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
          I prefer the new way. I can see all albums or singles from all genres in one. No more switching genres. All in one. I accidentally found a few new old topics because I was interesting in other topics.
          Ain't that the truth!

Comment

• The Olsen Twins are SO enigmatic and mysterious. They've been entirely retired from enterntainment for many years, they turned into powerful fashion business women, but they rarely do interviews, 0 entertainment job, they rarely attend events, they don't have any type of social media account (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) yet they are powerful as hell with a net worth estimated to be at $400million, they are richer than Beyonce, J.Lo, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Gaga, Britney and Shakira.

They're weirdos yet iconic and basically live based on their names with pure old-fashioned Hollywood mystery.

Here are they arriving to this years' Met Gala a few days ago:

They're creepy and haunted-like but I kinda like the way they are, that mystery makes them more enigmatic and I wish more artists were as mysterious as them. Madonna's public image has cheapened a lot ever since she shows every mess on social media.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• The Olsen's are legends (Actual true to the word legends).
              Originally posted by SummerPeur
              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
              Originally posted by Goldmoney
              So does her microphone

Comment

• They look a mess and have for years...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                  Who is gonna take your place
                  there ain’t nobody better

Be careful sis, you may get chastised for your song selections
                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• I didn’t realise people asked others to give them reputation points. I’ve never really taken it that seriously enough to care.

Comment

They look a mess and have for years...
                      I’d rather be a mess with $400m
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• who tf is hun

Comment

who tf is hun

Hun is biscuits (as was).

Comment

who tf is hun
                            The one Jeannette stan.
                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Can't believe I got banned for sarcastically calling Taylor's #2 debut (ME) a flop...ugh bishes please, don't u know I was joking? And don't y'all know I stan for Taylor? She's like the greatest most amazing vocalist of all time....way better than some of your faves like Celine Dijon mustard or Ah-Dull...tayloor vocal range to these people can't compare <3
                              Anyway, I've been posting less and less these past months (hardly anything), so I didn't even feel the week-long ban much, jokes on u babes <3

Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                Sweet But Psycho could actually be #1 on german year end charts since all the other #1 songs are songs by local rappers that drop off the charts after like 6 weeks while SBP is having amazing longevity
                                @MusicRecords @FlopProstitute @flopho
                                Yasss

I'm upset that #11 might be the peak in the US though :/ I wanted top 10 so bad
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• ^ wait, you were banned?

I was already worried where you were lately and wondered if you got banned, but nothing got announced so I thought you just disappeared or were too busy to visit the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                    ^ wait, you were banned?

I was already worried where you were lately and wondered if you got banned, but nothing got announced so I thought you just disappeared or were too busy to visit the page.
                                    Both I haven’t posted much lately as I’ve kinda moved on from the forum and don’t frequent it as much. But a week or so ago I came back after Me’s debut and called Taylor a flop...so then I got a one week ban
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I don't know what you, [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION], wrote precisely, but at least what I can say is that 'flop' is a legit term of the 'chart analysis' vocabulary. It probably depends on the words of choice you used instead of the content itself...
                                      Pro: freedom of speech
                                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• [MENTION=65457]theMathematician[/MENTION]
                                        This
                                        Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                        She has debuted at #2 despite all the desperate efforts made of releasing all kinds of versions

#FLOOOOOP #TaylorSwiftIsOver

Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• OK, while 'flop' is, as said before, is a neutral term, the word 'desperate' and calling somebody 'over' is clearly judgmental and therefore not really objective chart analysis. Stretching the word 'flop' and adding a hashtag in front of it isn't really making it better. As much as I like you, @MusicRecords, but that post really wasn't working in favor of you as a credible user on UKMix, it seems.
                                          Last edited by theMathematician; Tue May 14, 2019, 19:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                            OK, while 'flop' is, as said before, is a neutral term, the words 'desperate' and calling somebody 'over' is clearly judgmental and therefore not really objective chart analysis. Stretching the word 'flop' and adding a hashtag in front of it isn't really making it better. As much as I like you, @MusicRecords, but that post really wasn't working in favor of you as a credible user on UKMix, it seems.
                                            Yes, mod
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• No no, I don't write this as a moderator but rather as a user who is actually interested in keeping you around some time longer ;) .
                                              Last edited by theMathematician; Tue May 14, 2019, 19:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                Can't believe I got banned for sarcastically calling Taylor's #2 debut (ME) a flop...ugh bishes please, don't u know I was joking? And don't y'all know I stan for Taylor? She's like the greatest most amazing vocalist of all time....way better than some of your faves like Celine Dijon mustard or Ah-Dull...tayloor vocal range to these people can't compare <3
                                                Anyway, I've been posting less and less these past months (hardly anything), so I didn't even feel the week-long ban much, jokes on u babes <3

Dual outtalented and outbeauty'd
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                  Can't believe I got banned for sarcastically calling Taylor's #2 debut (ME) a flop...ugh bishes please, don't u know I was joking? And don't y'all know I stan for Taylor? She's like the greatest most amazing vocalist of all time....way better than some of your faves like Celine Dijon mustard or Ah-Dull...tayloor vocal range to these people can't compare <3
                                                  Didn’t feel the ban but felt the need to make a whole post addressing it?

Comment

• I can't get over at what kind pile of trash Game Of Thrones has become this season.

98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X