• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Random:

I don't care if this causes arguments but Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston, and Ella Fitzgerald are the greatest female vocalist in pop/contemporary music history!!!!!
    Disagree.

Whitney is an obvious contender but the other two aren't in the running imo.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ I think Frankie Lymon would rip them all into threes. His voice paved the way for Ronnie Spector, Etta James, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson etc...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    ^^^ What about Nat King Cole??
    Sammy Davis >>

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ What about Nat King Cole??

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Random:

I don't care if this causes arguments but Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston, and Ella Fitzgerald are the greatest female vocalist in pop/contemporary music history!!!!!
    luther vandross + stevie + marvin gaye >>>their female counterparts, except for Tina who is the greatest female human being who has ever lived.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    hey bitches

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Random:

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    @Hotmcfan welcome back sweetie!!

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    OK seriously guys do you think is it worth it spending $90 on an artist that you really like even though they might only be performing for like 30 minutes? Or maybe should I just wait till they become really big to be able to do their own show here? Help.
    Originally posted by abi
    [youtube:3938ha2r]XLwq2ITB38M[/youtube:3938ha2r]
    Gonna be a long wait.

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    We missed you hoe
    I read The Defensor flopped a bit at the elections :( next time they should count the votes from UKMIX as well
    Yes, it was devastating, I cried so hard -- I knew we were gonna lose but the number of votes were shocking. We didn't have the money to rival those who were spending billions. And plus, she was sick and was missing for the most part of the campaign period due to her stage 4 cancer. She's still a universally loved legend here though,, especially now that she's been going back and forth to the ICU. Anyway, now that campaign period is over I've become LESSSSSSS busy.
    Welcome back! I've heard some questionable things about this Rodrigo fellow. #Justice4Miriam

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Random:

Tina Turner is the ******* Queen. Lord!!! Prince, Tina, and James Brown live destroyed legacies. I have so much respect for all artist that work their asses off on stage. The shit does not seem easy.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Welcome back HotMCfan

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Hotmess is back!!!!!! Missed you sis.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    hotMadonnaCicconeFan is back yayyy

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    We missed you hoe
    I read The Defensor flopped a bit at the elections :( next time they should count the votes from UKMIX as well
    Yes, it was devastating, I cried so hard -- I knew we were gonna lose but the number of votes were shocking. We didn't have the money to rival those who were spending billions. And plus, she was sick and was missing for the most part of the campaign period due to her stage 4 cancer. She's still a universally loved legend here though,, especially now that she's been going back and forth to the ICU. Anyway, now that campaign period is over I've become LESSSSSSS busy.
    Awww, hope she'll be ok. Do you have any news regarding the state of her cancer?

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Missed you so much tho!
    Feeling really bad about the elections but kinda happy to have you back as well

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    We missed you hoe

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    We missed you hoe

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Legend hmf is back
    And in a classy way too
    the return of the hoe

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Legend hmf is back
    And in a classy way too

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Legend hmf is back

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    hey bitches

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^no worries mate, if it makes you feel better...according to economics, even if you pay $1000 for 15 mins and really enjoy it, it's worth it

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    In the end, I bought the ticket. Let me check out Macklemore's latest album so that I could sing along during their set. #thankstoni

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    yes she's K-Pop with her group but as for her solo stuff she mainly does EDM/Hip-Hop with Skrillex, Diplo, Major Lazer, and some irrelevant rappers. And her stage presence is amazing. She's a bad bish.

Let me promote her a bit.

[youtube:1mh3104k]XLwq2ITB38M[/youtube:1mh3104k]

Does anyone know if each act on a festival have the same amount of time to perform? Uhhmmm I'm literally fourfiveseconds away from clicking the BUY button.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Ooh theres macklemore, go for it, ive seen him live and it was awesome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X