Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need to react like this! It seems like an issue with my computer that sometimes double posts occur, I'm not writing them on purpose and would delete them voluntarily and instantly if us users had the function to delete our own posts. Unfortunately, there isn't, so I need to inform the moderators about it each time it happens.
    Pro: freedom of speech
    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      No need to react like this! It seems like an issue with my computer that sometimes double posts occur, I'm not writing them on purpose and would delete them voluntarily and instantly if us users had the function to delete our own posts. Unfortunately, there isn't, so I need to inform the moderators about it each time it happens.
      Look you’re so proper
      You sound hot
      And you’re from Austria? Oh myyyy
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• wow, so I've been refreshing my link to ukmix for 3 days only to find out that I had to switch it up in order to access it. Hello again.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          wow, so I've been refreshing my link to ukmix for 3 days only to find out that I had to switch it up in order to access it. Hello again.
          Like fave like stan.

Comment

• are gifs allowed now?

OT: I love Miss Angela. I tweeted her on Mofah's dey, thanking her for taking care of my Heimat.
            My Chart

Comment

are gifs allowed now?

OT: I love Miss Angela. I tweeted her on Mofah's dey, thanking her for taking care of my Heimat.
              No one likes that old lady

Daddy Kurz>>>>>
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• LOL It took me 20 years to find out that Jennifer Lopez' "Waiting For Tonight" is a cover, it's not an original J.Lo song.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Is anything J.Lo records original?
                  Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                    LOL It took me 20 years to find out that Jennifer Lopez' "Waiting For Tonight" is a cover, it's not an original J.Lo song.
                    Like...DUH
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      I prefer the hoodrat anthem of 2002!
                      Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Alabama just passed a near-total ban on abortion, including in cases of rape.

Wow, what a shit show that country is becoming.
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Truly an appalling law. What a step backward.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Tragic.
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                              Alabama just passed a near-total ban on abortion, including in cases of rape.

Is it really becoming or has it been like that before and it's just now that many factors came together and the truth is getting exposed?
                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Beyonce invented prostitution
                                We been knew
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Sh*t. Looks like I didn't meet the distance to the car in front of me and the police saw it, so they stopped me and it looks like I'll loose my drivers licence for at least three months

What annoys me the most is that after that I drove to work and saw at least three worse cases. Plus it really wasn't that much of a deal, even my partner who sat next to me was shocked that this was a reason for them to taking me out (and he's usually always very vocal about things like that, even in small cases he's annoyed about things when it's not correctly)... but you have like absolutely nothing to say against the police...

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                    Alabama just passed a near-total ban on abortion, including in cases of rape.

The Handmaid's Tale is just a documentary at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                      The Handmaid's Tale is just a documentary at this point.
                                      It's surely based on more facts than Leaving Neverland... so a documentary it is.
                                      My Chart

Comment

It's surely based on more facts than Leaving Neverland... so a documentary it is.
                                        That is already forGaGatten, it was just a lil quick 2 weeks fad.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

That is already forGaGatten, it was just a lil quick 2 weeks fad.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Just to re-iterate what was announced a few weeks back, GIFs can now be used more widely:

Songs, Albums and Tours
                                            The Vault
                                            The Lounge
                                            General Artists Discussion

GIFs should not be posted outside of these forums.

Comment

• Not that I ever followed Charles James, but I'm trying to figure out why he is being cancelled so quickly? Because he pissed off a friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                Just to re-iterate what was announced a few weeks back, GIFs can now be used more widely:

Songs, Albums and Tours
                                                The Vault
                                                The Lounge
                                                General Artists Discussion

GIFs should not be posted outside of these forums.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Far as I know he is considered a sexual predator because he is pressuring straight people into sleeping with him. Sending out harassing DMs and apperantly assaulting someone younger in the high school bathroom. But I don't have any idea on these "youtuber" relations, that's just what I've read somewhere
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• what even is the vault?
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X