X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toni_pest
    replied
    Too expensive, but if you have the mullah go fo it, money is here to enjoy it and whp knows if youll ever get the chance to see them again. Ignore all of this if its k-pop, then stay home, youll have a better time

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    OK seriously guys do you think is it worth it spending $90 on an artist that you really like even though they might only be performing for like 30 minutes? Or maybe should I just wait till they become really big to be able to do their own show here? Help.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Urgh I'm so torn. One of my favorite artists atm CL is gonna be performing here in my country this August and I really wanted to see her but sadly she's gonna be performing as a part of a festival.

The thing is, I don't want to spend my money going to that festival since she's basically like the only performer of the line up that I like - and cause she's probably only performing for like 30 minutes or so. There's Macklemore & Mark Ronson as well whom I of course know but not quite a big fan, the others are mostly Alternative/Indie acts like 1975, The Temper Trap, Ryan Hemsworth, Ta-Ku, etc.

And then, during the exact time CL will be performing, I will be participating in a design event which happens to be held in the same exact time & area with that festival (I guess the event is indoor, the festival is outdoor - or maybe they're gonna use different buildings), so knowing that she's gonna be in the same place as me with me not being able to see her live it actually hurts.

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Glad you're feeling better now!

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Colbie
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    It's bank holiday in Italy and I am free for four days, and OBVIOUSLY I got a fever and I am stuck in bed :(
    Aw poor you!
    Hope you get better soon hun!
    +1 hope you feel better!
    Yep, I feel great today thank you guys!

I spent a lot of time sleeping yesterday and it all passed.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie
    It's bank holiday in Italy and I am free for four days, and OBVIOUSLY I got a fever and I am stuck in bed :(
    Aw poor you!
    +1 hope you feel better!

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    My partner and I went to dinner to meet with a mutual friend who wanted to introduce us to his partner he's been with for a few months.

I get nothing but bad vibes from the guy. He basically lets it be known he doesn't "love" the guy as he has another guy he's seeing that he "loves more" (but lives with this guy), he was belittling his cat that he's had since high school (and he's a year older than me so you do the math about how long he's had his cat) and he was referring to their apartment as "my apartment" as opposed to "our" apartment which is what partners would refer living together as. Not to mention he's made my friend change the way he dresses and is trying to make him convert to Judaism and consider having his tattoo removed (seriously, Buddhism is like the coolest religion one could believe in and he's supposed to give it up?)... all the while basically letting it known he doesn't love our friend as much as this other guy (who is his #1, while he has to settle for second place). It just really rubs me the wrong way and I can't stand guys like this, my partner felt similarly after we left when we talked about it in the car.

Well your mutual friend needs to man up instead of being a pushover.
    oh, I don't disagree. I think he settled for the first guy he had a chance with after a really rough patch and breakup that had him move back with his parents at 36-37.... but rushing and moving in with a guy who is emotionally abusive still shocks me because the guy is extremely intelligent (he has a doctorate in science) but seems to have terribly poor judgment and I think moved in with a guy who brought him closer to work compared to the hour plus he was having to drive on a daily basis.

I don't see it ending well with them, this other guy is too much of a dictator and standoffish and him letting our friend know he'll always be second in his heart doesn't bode well. But we were both really disgusted with this guy

Originally posted by Tansike
    Oh sounds a bit familiar to me. The brother of my bf also got a new partner for around a year. We already spent some time with them both, even went on vacation for two weeks but oh my god he's so unsympathetic! He always flirted with others, thinks he's the most intelligent, the most attractive guy etc. (while in fact he's not) and always thinks he's right, you've got no chance in a discussion with him. We went to the country where the parents of my bf & his brother are from and the new partner even said his partner (brother of my bf) looks like everyone else there, he could have everyone there instead But the brother completely worships him. And it's not like they're in their 20s.

I'm still the type of guy who always thinks 'give him another chance', unfortunately it didn't get better so far.

And we LOVED his previous partner. They were together for like five years or even a bit longer. We made so many stuff with them. That makes it even more difficult
    ROFL, You sorta described this Paul character

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    My partner and I went to dinner to meet with a mutual friend who wanted to introduce us to his partner he's been with for a few months.

I get nothing but bad vibes from the guy. He basically lets it be known he doesn't "love" the guy as he has another guy he's seeing that he "loves more" (but lives with this guy), he was belittling his cat that he's had since high school (and he's a year older than me so you do the math about how long he's had his cat) and he was referring to their apartment as "my apartment" as opposed to "our" apartment which is what partners would refer living together as. Not to mention he's made my friend change the way he dresses and is trying to make him convert to Judaism and consider having his tattoo removed (seriously, Buddhism is like the coolest religion one could believe in and he's supposed to give it up?)... all the while basically letting it known he doesn't love our friend as much as this other guy (who is his #1, while he has to settle for second place). It just really rubs me the wrong way and I can't stand guys like this, my partner felt similarly after we left when we talked about it in the car.
    Oh sounds a bit familiar to me. The brother of my bf also got a new partner for around a year. We already spent some time with them both, even went on vacation for two weeks but oh my god he's so unsympathetic! He always flirted with others, thinks he's the most intelligent, the most attractive guy etc. (while in fact he's not) and always thinks he's right, you've got no chance in a discussion with him. We went to the country where the parents of my bf & his brother are from and the new partner even said his partner (brother of my bf) looks like everyone else there, he could have everyone there instead But the brother completely worships him. And it's not like they're in their 20s.

I'm still the type of guy who always thinks 'give him another chance', unfortunately it didn't get better so far.

And we LOVED his previous partner. They were together for like five years or even a bit longer. We made so many stuff with them. That makes it even more difficult

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Well your mutual friend needs to man up instead of being a pushover.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Oh no. What placed him on life support? :(
    He was hospitalized earlier this week for respiratory issues

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Oh no. What placed him on life support? :(

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Nooo, Muhammad Ali is on Life Support...

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    The museums in London are changing my soul, wtffffff!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    I heard the song again... some parts has some MJ Thriller vibes... the guy is almost talking rather than singing something... with/when the lights on/off... and then some rappers came... didnt understood a shit about it
    It hunts me in gym all the time
    Silly question: Couldn't you ask at the service desk what was playing?

FOUND ITTTTTTT... only me heard that they sings Dinosaur
    Dance Off by Macklemore

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Aw poor you!

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    I love the word Shrike.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    I heard the song again... some parts has some MJ Thriller vibes... the guy is almost talking rather than singing something... with/when the lights on/off... and then some rappers came... didnt understood a shit about it
    Silly question: Couldn't you ask at the service desk what was playing?

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    It's the only song I can think about right now mentioning dinosaurs:

[youtube:1mm3v6xz]zYKupOsaJmk[/youtube:1mm3v6xz]
    Thx but it's not that one
    seems like I'll have to go every day to gym to hear that song on radio
    I think it's some new song

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    I got about 4 emails today telling me that The Church Of Pop has relaunched. I don't know why the F i'm keep getting these emails from Church Of Pop!! Damn you @TheSiaStan
    It's probably Alice

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    I got about 4 emails today telling me that The Church Of Pop has relaunched. I don't know why the F i'm keep getting these emails from Church Of Pop!! Damn you @TheSiaStan

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    I am a bit drunk,.
    What will happen if I start shading Celine?
    Well ironically, it rhymes with stanning.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/banning

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    I am a bit drunk,.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    I am a bit drunk,.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X