X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
    what even is the vault?
    a place where music is discussed which was released b4 u were born. So, real music... not the ish you seem to perceive as music.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      a place where music is discussed which was released b4 u were born. So, real music... not the ish you seem to perceive as music.
      sweaty we should totally meet up and discuss who has the worse taste in music (it's you) and after that have seks

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
        Not that I ever followed Charles James, but I'm trying to figure out why he is being cancelled so quickly? Because he pissed off a friend?
        Watch PewDiePie's video, he explains it very well without the internet "tea"/drama associated.
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          His faves stan for Kween tho so it’s not all that bad.

Comment

• I've just read that the cute Koala Bear is irreversibly going extinct with only 80,000 living animals living in their natural habitats left.

IN Europe the insects and birds are dying out as well... having lost over half of all species already. Whales, Polar Bears, Tigers, Rhinos et al... we did it, guys, we all deserve what's coming to us.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              sweaty we should totally meet up and discuss who has the worse taste in music (it's you) and after that have seks
              Shade or spelling error?

Comment

• Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• USA is a hot ass mess and I am working my way outta this piece of shit.
                  My sister is gone by September and I might join ha ass.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
                    Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
                    No, you're not alone. I actually prefer them to the Prism and even some Teenage Dream singles.

Comment

• [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]: 80k means that not all hope is lost (yet). What are the koala bears' biggest problems? Are they hunted for whatever reason or are the reproduction rates too low? I'm sure they could be saved if there was social interest in keeping their species on that planet.
                      Pro: freedom of speech
                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• I haven’t listened to the Teenage Dream album for ages, need to give it a spin!

Comment

Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
                          I liked them too
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Best 1989 single
                            fight me
                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• It was the best video of the era, for sure.

All of the 1989 singles are better than ME!

Comment

• Definitely the best song and it was the only Taylor song that ever entered my personal charts.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I think "Style" was the best single from "1989", at least for me. And I also like "All You Had To Do Was Stay" than most of the released singles from the album.
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• it's a cute Lana cover, but the original was better

Comment

They were actually great pop music, but the pop world is a fickle one.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Katy has been a mess with her music since Dr.Luke had to be removed from her career (due to the circumstances we all know). She's been notably musically lost and it's undeniable that Luke was responsible for a lot of the "Katy touch" that seems to be missing in her music since. She just went down without the hooks he could provide and has basically turned into chart-poison lately.

Yes, she was generic with Luke but at least he gave her catchy bops, now she's still generic but without anything interesting to offer.
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                          Katy has been a mess with her music since Dr.Luke had to be removed from her career (due to the circumstances we all know). She's been notably musically lost and it's undeniable that Luke was responsible for a lot of the "Katy touch" that seems to be missing in her music since. She just went down without the hooks he could provide and has basically turned into chart-poison lately.

Yes, she was generic with Luke but at least he gave her catchy bops, now she's still generic but without anything interesting to offer.
                                          I disagree bc I love the Witness album. BA is still her best song to date.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• "Witness" is horrible though.

Comment

• It really isn't. But eh, opinions.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

"Witness" is horrible though.
                                                It's not... stop bandwagoning. I love the album.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Katy has never released a good album to begin with

Comment

Katy has never released a good album to begin with
                                                    Her first two albums were great pop albums, and that image suited her best. She felt natural and effortless, especially during her first era.

Prism was already a step down in quality imho. Witness... well it had good singles.
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X