• CrazyCrazy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I am a bit drunk,.
    What will happen if I start shading Celine?
    Well ironically, it rhymes with stanning.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/banning

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I am a bit drunk,.
    What will happen if I start shading Celine?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I am a bit drunk,.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    It's the only song I can think about right now mentioning dinosaurs:

[youtube:r62r7cj3]zYKupOsaJmk[/youtube:r62r7cj3]
    Thx but it's not that one
    seems like I'll have to go every day to gym to hear that song on radio
    I think it's some new song

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    It's the only song I can think about right now mentioning dinosaurs:

[youtube:1bruq0fz]zYKupOsaJmk[/youtube:1bruq0fz]

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Help me someeeeoooone. I hear really often in gym song on the radio... and it mentions Dinasour.
    I can't find it anywhereeee

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Up until Rebel Heart Tour, i thought Madonna has the greatest presence on stage but seeing Lemonade Tour videos, Beyoncé is another (and upper) league from her. She really is a Goddess on stage.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your dog DnBLover :( A Golden Retriever and Labrador cross is like my favourite dog ever

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Thanks guys. He did have a marvelous life, but he was still only 5 years old. :(
    Aww so sad to hear about your loss.He was still very young. My dog died at 15, out veterinary was surprised about him living that long. Anyway at least you guys made each other happy while he was here.
    May he Rest in Peace :(, mine has turned 12 and she is considered old for her race, I am afraid... don't even want to write about this, once again, may he Rest in Paradise[*].

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Can allegedly singers harmonize wit whispers?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Thanks guys. He did have a marvelous life, but he was still only 5 years old. :(
    Aww so sad to hear about your loss.He was still very young. My dog died at 15, out veterinary was surprised about him living that long. Anyway at least you guys made each other happy while he was here.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    I love Beyoncé's gospel songs in The Fighting Temptations soundtrack!
    Bless you

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    I love Beyoncé's gospel songs in The Fighting Temptations soundtrack!

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Thoughts with you, DnBLover.

I don't know what to say really. Dogs are so special. :( Like Toni said, it sounds like he had a great life.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Awful to hear that, but it sounds like he had a great, fulfilling life!

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Thanks mate. I'm absolutely shattered inside, but it's exam time and I need to get it together.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    So sorry to hear about your loss, it's incredible the attachment dogs and their owners can feel towards each other :( .

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    My dog just died. I still haven't processed it. One day he was jumping around, the next he's dead.
    The doctors just couldn't figure out what was the problem but the kidneys stopped working. Poisoning appears to be the most likely cause.

It's unfathomable. The dog was loved by everyone in the neighborhood. Kids would always ask to see him, everybody would be so happy to see him. "Whitie" they called him. Such a loving dog, super beautiful. Like a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Labrador. One of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen, white as the snow.

Also, the smartest dog I've ever met. He would open every single door and would always escape our house and wander around the neighborhood. The times we were stressed out looking out for him, but he had always everything other control, he was always around and would always come back. Every time. He was just a free soul, independent and mysterious until the end, as he went away to rest.

Thomas, goodbye. You will be forever missed, but always remembered.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Originally posted by ECE
    "I feel sorry for you" - Isn't that the worst thing to say? Like you hurt me first and on top of that you feel pity for me? :( :( It just feels so bad on so many levels. Is it just me guys who hates this phrase? Or am I taking it wrong? I really want to know.
    Trust me, everything is better than passive aggression. Like you write a whole essay pouring your soul out and you dont get a response and than you ask is everything alright 2 days later and you get a 'yeah'. Id rather get a fu than being ignored
    True

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I don't like mess in general

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Mess is something you should not miss or better said you should miss mess, cause mess is nothing good
    That is true, but the ukmix mess is a fun mess

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Mess is something you should not miss or better said you should miss mess, cause mess is nothing good

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    I miss this place, theres so much mess that im not a part of

Leave a comment:

Working...
X