X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by ECE
    "I feel sorry for you" - Isn't that the worst thing to say? Like you hurt me first and on top of that you feel pity for me? :( :( It just feels so bad on so many levels. Is it just me guys who hates this phrase? Or am I taking it wrong? I really want to know.
    Trust me, everything is better than passive aggression. Like you write a whole essay pouring your soul out and you dont get a response and than you ask is everything alright 2 days later and you get a 'yeah'. Id rather get a fu than being ignored

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ Amen to that.

So McDonald's employees in US want 15.00 per hour. Now if they lived in places like California or New York, then I would understand what they are saying but for the majority of cities in US, 15.00 per hour is far too much for McDonalds. That should be a temporary job, until you find a better job.
    i'm currently making 109€ per hour. (with 1/3 of what I will earn by next february when I have my 2nd state degree in teaching).

#education.
    Fml stevyy, why arent you on a yacht somewhere in the carribeans getting coked out ******* bitches n shit

I make less than 3€ per hour and i consider it an okay job

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits

This is one of the most upsetting pieces of television ever. Such a beautiful and misunderstood soul. Too innocent and naive for this cruel, judgemental world. R.I.P. Michael
    I think - i dont know if your are being sarcastic when you say that you found him attractive even during his later years - but he looked amazing in the last interview scene...

I think, this is my personal opinion, that even at the time of Bad he had overdone the surgeries. he completely changed his facial structures by that time. He should have stopped at "Thriller Michael". I find it weird tho that while Janet looks amazing to this day, even Jermaine has overdone plastic surgeries. He looks awful now and has been for at least 25 years.

The worst plastic faces of the Jacksons:

1. Michael
    2. Jermaine
    3. LaToya

Janet, as i said, always looked brilliant.
    I think Jermaine looks great...LaToya has such a great personality so the plastic surgery doesn't bother me that much.She's just a beautiful soul ...MJ looked fine from 1979-2000 then from 2006 onwards.2001-2004 was a mess tbh...
    Fav MJ looks
    1.The ponytail look from In The Closet MV
    2.Bad Era
    3.Thriller era

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Originally posted by Guru
    If UKMix threads were an indication of the charts worldwide
    Well it is. The more pages a diva chart thread has, the more it flopped.

Reverse psychology

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    it's funny to think back to what UKMix would be in different times in music history.

Dozens of threads about Shelley Fabares and Connie Stevens when The Beatles were big.

La Toya being bigger than Michael in the 80s. The thread for "Bad" at 48 pages while 721 pages for "You're Gonna Get Rocked"

Marie Osmond being bigger than Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd combined

Total unawareness of grunge and gangsta raps explosion in the 90s because of Dannii Minogue and Sonia.

Love it

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    The absolute horror.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Michael still looked fine with Bad IMO, he looked good with the longer hair and while you could see some changes between that and the Thriller era, it was more of a more mature version of MJ.

Living With MJ was a riveting documentary (minus Bashir's backstabbing BS) but it shouldn't have been made, it was somewhat of a final straw for his PR and image and I bet without the exposure of Gavin Arviso on the documentary that the trial in 2005 never would've happened without it especially sincei t's been known that the Arviso family wanted money.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Michael admitted to two. And that's all.

What bugs me is when people condemn MJ for bleaching his skin. Yes, he only had patches of white skin due to his vitiligo, so of course he had to even it out by bleaching it all white so that he had an even tone all over. He was the most famous man on the planet so he could hardly perform with a totally uneven skin tone.

All those devilish haters who ridiculed him for it - I bet they'd do the same thing if they had discoloured patches of skin all over their body.

Leave a comment:

• Taurus
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Janet looks beautiful still. She admitted that she had a nose job at a young age. I dont think she has had anything else. Probably a great make up artist.
    Yeah she still looks beautiful. Idk though. She could have just changed as she has aged but her face looks real tight and pulled back.

Michael also supposedly only had a nose job too...

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Janet looks beautiful still. She admitted that she had a nose job at a young age. I dont think she has had anything else. Probably a great make up artist.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    These J Lo stans are too much
    ...she has stans?
    Most artists have at least some. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Taurus
    replied
    Janet has had some visibly noticeable surgeries. Her nose changed slightly and recently you can see he either had a face lift or possibly just botox. Her cheeks have always been full but she might have gotten some fillers there too.

She still looks amazing (though her nose is a little off in some angles.) Her plastic surgery isn't drastic so good for her.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    These J Lo stans are too much
    ...she has stans?

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

This is one of the most upsetting pieces of television ever. Such a beautiful and misunderstood soul. Too innocent and naive for this cruel, judgemental world. R.I.P. Michael
    I think - i dont know if your are being sarcastic when you say that you found him attractive even during his later years - but he looked amazing in the last interview scene...

I think, this is my personal opinion, that even at the time of Bad he had overdone the surgeries. he completely changed his facial structures by that time. He should have stopped at "Thriller Michael". I find it weird tho that while Janet looks amazing to this day, even Jermaine has overdone plastic surgeries. He looks awful now and has been for at least 25 years.

1. Michael
    2. Jermaine
    3. LaToya

No not sarcastic. I think because he was such a nice guy, maybe this helped me find him attractive. I never liked the beard or short hair though.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Originally posted by minime
    omg Gareth Gates This made me think of Will Young
    Don't shade Will like that. Will has had pretty consistent success in the UK to this very day unlike Gareth.
    Echoes (2010) sold 500,000 copies in the UK and was a smash, 85% Proof (2015) sold around 100,000 copies.. not too shabby either.
    I'm amazed at Will's career. I hope he returns with a banger album and more success with his next album. Gareth Gates? I haven't heard from/of him since idk 2002?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

1. Michael
    2. Jermaine
    3. LaToya

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by minime
    Don't shade Will like that. Will has had pretty consistent success in the UK to this very day unlike Gareth.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Omg i love Anyone Of Us!
    Childhood memories!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    [youtube:824590ex]gqqipytDeuM[/youtube:824590ex]

Leave a comment:

• minime
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Ummm, where is Emeli Sande????

She slayed me with her first album.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    i also liked it, even considered him kinda handsome but in my defense I was like 12 or something

looking/listening to it now, it's really awful in every aspect. that hair......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X