• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hun View Post
    You’ll get used to it hun x
    I think I should change mine to TheDiva

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
      At this point American wypipo are a mess
      At this point? They've always been a mess.

Comment

• Pretty much

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          so u take validation in Grammy awards... awkward.

So you think she is a better act than:

.- Bjork
          .- Nas
          .- 2Pac
          .- Depeche Mode
          .- Guns N Roses
          .- Oasis
          .- Patti Smith
          .- Journey
          .- Kiss

??
          Grammy awards definitely aren't a measure of quality, but Britney undoubtedly has a better discography than Kiss and Journey out of all people. Blackout alone >>>> that dad rock mess. The rest of the list are respected legends ofc.

As for Katy Perry; Witness had promise, it just didn't deliver for me. Still miles better than the terrible Prism though.
          late.

Comment

• Swish Swish remains a bop

Comment

At this point American wypipo are a mess
              Apparently we’re not allowed to use that word anymore because the consensus amongst the higher power here is that it holds as much of a negative connotation as the N-word.

But you’re right.

Comment

• This flowwwwwwwwww
                This should be released!!!!
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
                  Swish Swish remains a bop
                  Umm... No

Comment

• Everyone supporting the republicans and their new laws is a mess indeed
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      Everyone supporting the republicans and their new laws is a mess indeed
                      I'll be surprised if there isn't a civil war in the US in the next 10 years.
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Republicans and conservatives in general are disgusting.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Republicans and conservatives in general are disgusting.
                          absolutely!
                          My Chart

Comment

• This gotta be my first time giving some musical recognition to this woman not because I find something wrong with her but mostly because the overall AC genre has never been of my style, however I have to give a shootout to this.

Hands down to the only Celine Dion song that I like:

I want to say that although not in my Top 50 the song has managed to get into my personal Top 75 best female songs of the 2000s decade, which is (of course) a first for Celine Dion in any of my lists.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• congrats

Comment

congrats

Comment

• Thanks Guys
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

+1

And in all seriousness I’ve always thought most look inbred, especially older trump supporters
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

I don't understand their pupose tbh. Like their goal of existing seems to be just so they can halt social and scientific progress...
                                      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• The US is seriously screwed - the Constitution on which it was founded is the very reason for its slow decline and undoing.

I would love for a President to come along and make some serious changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                          The US is seriously screwed - the Constitution on which it was founded is the very reason for its slow decline and undoing.

I would love for a President to come along and make some serious changes.
                                          I cannot believe they're still claiming that piece of paper written 350 years ago as a guideline for their BS.
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I consider myself a democrat but believe it or not I'm not really a judgemental person when it comes to serious topics . . . It's like different political views, religions, sexualities, beliefs, sects, races, paraphilias etc rarely made me feel uncomfortable and when it does and I get uncomfortable (because I'm human and of course I have my limits) I try to be diplomatic in most ocassions (completely the opposite of my forum stan fights LOL) but yeah that's why you'll rarely ever see me involved in racial / religion / sexuality or political forums / threads online.

If I was an American citizen obviously I would never vote for Trump because I'm a democrat and he doesn't represent what I stand for and I particularly don't consider him really suitable for being a president but I think many people misunderstand him a lot, he's quite rude, he could be a narcissist, and he's really strong with his views and opinions but outside of his presidency I've always thought he was a great business man, and he can be very inspiring when you read his biography and many of the stuff he overcome, I think he's someone who achieved everything he wanted in life and my disagreement with his political views won't change that perception I have about him.

Comment

• ^lol no, he got millions of dollars from daddy, and sure through helps of good investors he is a billionaire but he has a ton of bankruptcies

I think his image was better before he decided to run for president. We all knew trump was extra and a bit too much, but people didn’t mind him, he was known as one of those “rich guys” and all...but after he ran for president and expressed his dumb ideas, it has stained his career and life, deservingly

He could’ve been that “rich guy” everyone knows and doesn’t mind, but nah he fked up
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Whatever.

Kween Mariah really did that and delivered a top notch album. Let's hope Céline and Janet will also release quality albums.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Kween might also have the last #1 of the decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                    ^lol no, he got millions of dollars from daddy, and sure through helps of good investors he is a billionaire but he has a ton of bankruptcies

I think his image was better before he decided to run for president. We all knew trump was extra and a bit too much, but people didn’t mind him, he was known as one of those “rich guys” and all...but after he ran for president and expressed his dumb ideas, it has stained his career and life, deservingly

He could’ve been that “rich guy” everyone knows and doesn’t mind, but nah he fked up
                                                    Yes I'm aware that his father was rich too and Trump got millions from him, but he actually had to face a couple of tough situations that he overcome greatly, he's been very smart.

I personally don't believe that just because your parents are rich you're automatically meant to be a great investor forever, there are many rich people's children that literally never manage to do anything important in life. But yeah Trump definitely caused some outrage, I have a relative who lives in USA and she tells me that everyone hates Trump there, well clearly not everyone but at least in the environment and circle where she belongs she has never met anyone who has something good to say about Trump and yeah I get why it is that way but many people are viewing too much into his political ideas and thoughts and are using that in order to say what kind of human being he is and I personally think this is just one side of him, outside of that presidency he's done lots of good stuff.

I do remember his speeches and his political campaign and I don't agree with his views, I did think that If I was American I would have not voted for him . . . but why blame it all on him though? America decided their own destiny, they voted. Blame it on the people, at the end of the day it was not really his sole decission to be there as president.
                                                    Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri May 17, 2019, 19:00.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X