Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Airwrecka
    replied
    I really detested Gareth, but that song was an exception.

    Leave a comment:


  • grooveboy
    replied
    ^

    I actually quite liked this back in the day. In my defense, it can happen to anyone of us

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied
    [youtube:1hcmwkc2]iFa6I9KN63Q[/youtube:1hcmwkc2]

    I can't believe he was a thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    y'all jelly cause JLo delivered her magnum opus so late into her career....
    No other female has done that

    Leave a comment:


  • Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ Amen to that.

    So McDonald's employees in US want 15.00 per hour. Now if they lived in places like California or New York, then I would understand what they are saying but for the majority of cities in US, 15.00 per hour is far too much for McDonalds. That should be a temporary job, until you find a better job.
    i'm currently making 109€ per hour. (with 1/3 of what I will earn by next february when I have my 2nd state degree in teaching).

    #education.
    That would be over 17k in a month if you're working around 8 hours a day (which is normal over here, not sure how many hours i normal there)

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied
    y'all jelly cause JLo delivered her magnum opus so late into her career....

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    These J Lo stans are too much
    Glad majority of the most delusional ones does not leave the "Mama" chart topic, thank God.

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    These J Lo stans are too much

    Leave a comment:


  • Erotica
    replied
    I never liked Justin

    Leave a comment:


  • TIfan
    replied
    Great job Stevvy

    Leave a comment:


  • Hugo
    replied
    Watching Jim Caviezel in The Count of Monte Cristo... I'd totes have his babies. And Henry Cavill as my side bitch obviously.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    ^^^ Amen to that.

    So McDonald's employees in US want 15.00 per hour. Now if they lived in places like California or New York, then I would understand what they are saying but for the majority of cities in US, 15.00 per hour is far too much for McDonalds. That should be a temporary job, until you find a better job.
    i'm currently making 109€ per hour. (with 1/3 of what I will earn by next february when I have my 2nd state degree in teaching).

    #education.

    Leave a comment:


  • theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    My brother got scarlet fever and Hypocondriasis is already getting the best of me.

    I FEEL ALL THE SYMPTOMS ALREADY
    [youtube:3f6v3d6n]4L_yCwFD6Jo[/youtube:3f6v3d6n]



    just kidding, hope u'll Be Alright (off ''Dangerous Woman'' in stores NOW)

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    My brother got scarlet fever and Hypocondriasis is already getting the best of me.

    I FEEL ALL THE SYMPTOMS ALREADY

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I posted this in his thread a few days ago and people were defending him .
    Sorry! @Nippian93... Didn't bother to check...
    It's only started making ways today in the Country community as Canadian Country artists openly disdain his behaviour.
    No, this was not what I meant, I added that I had posted this before, because I wanted to point out how strange the fact his stans were defending him was . I understand he doesn't want to take pictures etc, but if he did not want to meet his fans, he should not have opened the windows, otherwise it was almost certain some stans would be throwing something.
    PS. I can't at haters(mostly fans of flop artists) who are literally searching for this stupid stuff - this video is from May 4, it was already posted everywhere as flag video, so now they repackaged it. How desperate are they?
    Obviously it was posted by a stan, not my thoughts.

    Leave a comment:


  • trebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    I posted this in his thread a few days ago and people were defending him .
    Sorry! @Nippian93... Didn't bother to check...
    It's only started making ways today in the Country community as Canadian Country artists openly disdain his behaviour.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    I think he just should take a longer break after this era and reconsider everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    He obviously has some issues regarding his happiness. He seems very depressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nippian93
    replied
    I posted this in his thread a few days ago and people were defending him .

    Leave a comment:


  • trebor
    replied
    Kiss925:
    Watch as @justinbieber reject a gift from fans by throwing it on the ground

    Leave a comment:


  • TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ Amen to that.

    So McDonald's employees in US want 15.00 per hour. Now if they lived in places like California or New York, then I would understand what they are saying but for the majority of cities in US, 15.00 per hour is far too much for McDonalds. That should be a temporary job, until you find a better job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    the random thought thread is actually amazing, I love how it can go from why the BBMAs are in April, to two thirsty hoes getting it on to BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEH
    Agreed. It's one of the charms of UKMIX.
    Bipolar nasties

    Leave a comment:


  • theArmy
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    the random thought thread is actually amazing, I love how it can go from why the BBMAs are in April, to two thirsty hoes getting it on to BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEH
    Agreed. It's one of the charms of UKMIX.

    Leave a comment:


  • TIfan
    replied
    I just hate when people owe me money. Someone owe me money and they got mad because I didn't have change for $100??????????????? WTF, I didn't ask for change when I handed you the money, so why should I have change. People are so ******* childish, I simply can't.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X