X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Gosh why does one become a hater when criticises an artist? Do we have to praise people all the time no matter what they do?
    I have been thinking about it a lot lately, or when you don't agree with stans you are straightaway a hater.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    She's slayed me with her new French single. #thebest

[youtube:79opilzs]9bLD0tVep9M[/youtube:79opilzs]

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Gosh why does one become a hater when criticises an artist? Do we have to praise people all the time no matter what they do?

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    Yes samra was invited but I am still pissed at ha for changing that iconic avi of Rihannas blurry face to a pic of herself

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    you seriously need to stahp with the "society/kids/new generations/today's music" grandpa comments
    I'd rather go hospital level-stoned than hang out with stevyy too

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I'll smoke a blunt in your honour stevyy
    i wouldnt want it any other way. <3

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I'll smoke a blunt in your honour stevyy

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by MrDiva
    Random Thought....

I had a dream last night that rihanna discovered UKMIX, received career advices from us little mr-know.it.all's and had tremendous success.. then she invited me, era, rihab, noah and jpguy (even though he doesnt even like her i dont know why) to her house and we had a nice and long meet & greet & weed. then she started singing songs off her next record... And then I had to get up. **** you school
    sounds like a nightmare actually. doing drugs with riri.. how far have we come as a society NOT.
    you seriously need to stahp with the "society/kids/new generations/today's music" grandpa comments

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Random Thought....

I had a dream last night that rihanna discovered UKMIX, received career advices from us little mr-know.it.all's and had tremendous success.. then she invited me, era, rihab, noah and jpguy (even though he doesnt even like her i dont know why) to her house and we had a nice and long meet & greet & weed. then she started singing songs off her next record... And then I had to get up. **** you school
    Samra wasn't invited?? Poor sis..

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Random Thought....

sounds like a nightmare actually. doing drugs with riri.. how far have we come as a society NOT.

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    Random Thought....

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Dua Lipa is performing in Vienna in one month, on a free festival YAAAAAAHSSS

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Just turned on BMA's and saw Adele. OMG she is so beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Watching some of the red carpet section of the BBMAs and I don't know why I waste my time - these presenters are beyond useless.

Like one woman interviewer in particularly is getting on my tits so bad.
    They are so annoying, especially the girl in this glittering thing, whatever it is. They are screaming too much and talking too much, as usual.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Watching some of the red carpet section of the BBMAs and I don't know why I waste my time - these presenters are beyond useless.

Like one woman interviewer in particularly is getting on my tits so bad.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Rolling Stone: Nick Menza, Former Megadeth Drummer, Dead at 51
    July 23, 1964 - May 21, 2017
    Menza died on May 21, 2016 after succumbing to heart failure while performing with his band, OHM, in Los Angeles

R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    The extreme right just got into parliament here :-?

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Legendary Alfred Stieglitz died almost 70 years ago. Live on!

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Thread is locked and I can't make a negative comment about Ariana :(
    Don't u have some Selener albums to stream so they go Wood at least?

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    TheRealest,

I said that some pages back. Lauryn tone made me cry a little bit at the beginning of Joyful Joyful.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    The original Dangerous Woman thread is open, this one was the second one

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    #Pray4MrDiva

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Lauryn Hill's voice at the beginning of Joyful Joyful from Sister Act 2 is the most beautiful sound ever!!!

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Random:

I dont know what it is but I am missing Aaliyah so much right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X