replied
    Ive been up all night, tryna get that rich

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka
    Originally posted by MrRager
    I was actually detained in a Brazillian prison for a week, but Alice's Aunt paid my bail.
    Is she beautiful in real life as she is in pictures or a snob like Alice?
    She was snob.
    !!!

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Just wanna address my hater on here: I read your classless, cheap shade before you edited your post. You tried and that's what matters.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I was actually detained in a Brazillian prison for a week, but Alice's Aunt paid my bail.
    She was snob.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Closest to 160GB they still sell is the iPod Touch 128GB.
    But the retail price of it is 449,-

F*ck my life.

Imma need to find me a sugardaddy asap.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    I'm listening to Ne-Yo's old stuff right now at the office. "Sexy Love", "Because of You", "So Sick", "Mad", "Miss Independent", etc. Urggh his music was THE ISH back then. He 's fallen off big time.
    Don't get me started with this guy...In My Own Words used to be the ISH back then.Even his sophomore cd was amazing.I knew every single word of So Sick,When You're Mad,Sexy Love & Miss Independent...He was really repping for mainstream RnB btwn 2005-2009.Too bad he fell off :(

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Omg my iPod classic died. Devastated. It was my baby for years and had 160GB, they don't make those anymore. :evil:
    Poor you <3 :(

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Omg my iPod classic died. Devastated. It was my baby for years and had 160GB, they don't make those anymore. :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    Brittany Murphy was incredible and mesmerising. I remember buying all her movies on DVD back in the day.
    We are so similar sometimes! Brittany is/was my favourite actress, her death is still really painful for me to think about
    Yes exactly! She was amazing. I was watching Don't Say A Word yesterday and remembered how much I love her! She was captivating and weird yet brilliant.

@AIRWRECKA you're back! Did you get sick of Church Of Pop after just 1 week? Did TheSiaStan not have good work ethic?

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    I'm listening to Ne-Yo's old stuff right now at the office. "Sexy Love", "Because of You", "So Sick", "Mad", "Miss Independent", etc. Urggh his music was THE ISH back then. He 's fallen off big time.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Brittany Murphy was incredible and mesmerising. I remember buying all her movies on DVD back in the day.
    We are so similar sometimes! Brittany is/was my favourite actress, her death is still really painful for me to think about

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Needed Me >>> anything on Gingerale
    +1 also have to add ANTI > Gingerale for me

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Mustard on tha beat, hoe!

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    ^Looks like it'll be an incredibly fun weekend...I've been really enjoying NXT this past year,I'm really envious of you right now :(

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by Shorty
    I bet nobody would be gutted if I left for good LOL.

You're more likely to find me over on Wrestling Forum fangirling over Dean Ambrose these days though I found an entire forum full of like minded wrestling fans haha.

Plus I've been all over the place lately, 2016 has been an INSANE year for me so far, and it's set to get crazier cos I'm moving house, plus have I another USA trip coming up soon.
    Let me guess...Summer Slam? or Extreme Rules?
    Summerslam! Mainly cos it's in New York, and we were going there at that same time anyway, so we added it to our holiday. Though we haven't actually booked our flights yet lol, better get on it.

We're staying at the Marriott in Times Square for at least the first part of our trip, gonna be good We have tickets for Summerslam, Raw the next night and NXT, plus a meet and greet breakfast thing.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty

You're more likely to find me over on Wrestling Forum fangirling over Dean Ambrose these days though I found an entire forum full of like minded wrestling fans haha.

Plus I've been all over the place lately, 2016 has been an INSANE year for me so far, and it's set to get crazier cos I'm moving house, plus have I another USA trip coming up soon.
    Let me guess...Summer Slam? or Extreme Rules?

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chun
    replied
    I love The Circle of Life when I'm drunk.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I love listening to Whitney when i'm drunk. Especially The Greatest Love of All and All At Once

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    I hope Dan is back soon :( if he isn't I'll have to kick his house down as if it was a bus shelter :(

The "source" was Garf...

I've just been having some healthy time out.
    Good to see you again .

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    ah now I know who Daniel is

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    I hope Dan is back soon :( if he isn't I'll have to kick his house down as if it was a bus shelter :(

The "source" was Garf...

I've just been having some healthy time out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X