Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh*t. Looks like I didn't meet the distance to the car in front of me and the police saw it, so they stopped me and it looks like I'll loose my drivers licence for at least three months

What annoys me the most is that after that I drove to work and saw at least three worse cases. Plus it really wasn't that much of a deal, even my partner who sat next to me was shocked that this was a reason for them to taking me out (and he's usually always very vocal about things like that, even in small cases he's annoyed about things when it's not correctly)... but you have like absolutely nothing to say against the police...

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
      Alabama just passed a near-total ban on abortion, including in cases of rape.

Wow, what a shit show that country is becoming.
      The Handmaid's Tale is just a documentary at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        The Handmaid's Tale is just a documentary at this point.
        It's surely based on more facts than Leaving Neverland... so a documentary it is.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          It's surely based on more facts than Leaving Neverland... so a documentary it is.
          That is already forGaGatten, it was just a lil quick 2 weeks fad.
          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

That is already forGaGatten, it was just a lil quick 2 weeks fad.

Comment

• Just to re-iterate what was announced a few weeks back, GIFs can now be used more widely:

Songs, Albums and Tours
              The Vault
              The Lounge
              General Artists Discussion

GIFs should not be posted outside of these forums.

Comment

• Not that I ever followed Charles James, but I'm trying to figure out why he is being cancelled so quickly? Because he pissed off a friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                  Just to re-iterate what was announced a few weeks back, GIFs can now be used more widely:

Songs, Albums and Tours
                  The Vault
                  The Lounge
                  General Artists Discussion

GIFs should not be posted outside of these forums.

Comment

• Far as I know he is considered a sexual predator because he is pressuring straight people into sleeping with him. Sending out harassing DMs and apperantly assaulting someone younger in the high school bathroom. But I don't have any idea on these "youtuber" relations, that's just what I've read somewhere
                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• what even is the vault?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                        what even is the vault?
                        a place where music is discussed which was released b4 u were born. So, real music... not the ish you seem to perceive as music.
                        My Chart

Comment

a place where music is discussed which was released b4 u were born. So, real music... not the ish you seem to perceive as music.
                          sweaty we should totally meet up and discuss who has the worse taste in music (it's you) and after that have seks

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                            Not that I ever followed Charles James, but I'm trying to figure out why he is being cancelled so quickly? Because he pissed off a friend?
                            Watch PewDiePie's video, he explains it very well without the internet "tea"/drama associated.
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

His faves stan for Kween tho so itís not all that bad.
                              Originally posted by Kaloki
                              I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• I've just read that the cute Koala Bear is irreversibly going extinct with only 80,000 living animals living in their natural habitats left.

IN Europe the insects and birds are dying out as well... having lost over half of all species already. Whales, Polar Bears, Tigers, Rhinos et al... we did it, guys, we all deserve what's coming to us.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                  sweaty we should totally meet up and discuss who has the worse taste in music (it's you) and after that have seks
                                  Shade or spelling error?

Comment

• Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• USA is a hot ass mess and I am working my way outta this piece of shit.
                                      My sister is gone by September and I might join ha ass.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
                                        Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
                                        No, you're not alone. I actually prefer them to the Prism and even some Teenage Dream singles.

Comment

• [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]: 80k means that not all hope is lost (yet). What are the koala bears' biggest problems? Are they hunted for whatever reason or are the reproduction rates too low? I'm sure they could be saved if there was social interest in keeping their species on that planet.
                                          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• I haven’t listened to the Teenage Dream album for ages, need to give it a spin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
                                              Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
                                              I liked them too
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Best 1989 single
                                                fight me
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• It was the best video of the era, for sure.

All of the 1989 singles are better than ME!

Comment

• Definitely the best song and it was the only Taylor song that ever entered my personal charts.
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X